[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason to have Linux installed on a gaming PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1228x729px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1228x729px
Is there a reason to have Linux installed on a gaming PC / powerful laptop?
>>
No.
>>
You have to be 18 or older to post on 4chan sweetie.
>>
>>61460875
>>61460876
This
>>
>>61460849
With supported games you gain an immense boost in performance.
>>
Still don't get the Argument "Linux has no Games", it plays Civ just fine.
>>
>>61460849
if you dont know the answer yourself then no
>>
not really
you can dual boot only use win for games but desu not worth it
just have 1 laptop and 1 gaming pc use linux on laptop and win on gaming pc
>>
>>61460849
>is there a reason to have Linux installed on a powerful laptop?
What is being implied here?
>>
>>61460849
Yes virtualization you faggot.
>>
>>61463014
This.

Also have VM on desktop with tons of Linux dis, servers and older win os.
>>
>>61462622
unless the game supports DirectX and doesn't support Vulkan. which is over 99% of modern games.
>>
with virtualisation its superior in every way to windows. if you can't do virtualisation (hardware doesn't support), then it would be idiotic to switch to linux with the intention of gaming when all it has is indieshit.
>>
>>61460849
It's summer.

Linux goes on the non gaming PC for internet stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 900x900px
>>61460849
Same reason you'd install it on anything else; to properly interface with your hardware and do your computing. I have a gaming desktop that has never once ran Windows from the time I built it until now. My ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd gen never once booted into Windows. I've been using Debian for so long that I just don't need anything else. What do people actually use Windows for anyways? I can run a wide range of office and image manipulation and CAD software on GNU/Linux natively or in WINE. Same goes for games which I can run in WINE or with Steam.

>>61460876
This.

>>61463051
No retard, you have an emulator installed on your desktop. The emulator runs the virtual machines. You're probably a VirtualBox x86 only pleb who doesn't know about QEMU.
>>
Windows 10 is a more powerful operating system. Linux isn't capable of unlocking the potential power of advanced gaming rigs. Sure, you can put Linux on a top tier machine but you are essentially gimping it.
>>
>>61463721
So then why do so many servers run GNU/Linux? Your baseless claim is a bunch of horse shit because you're a retarded faggot from /v/.
>>
Realistically there's no reason to bother with WINE or native Linux ports when virtualization is a much better option. Most ports except Metro Last Light have a peformance hit, meaning you need a better GPU than you would have bought normally.
>>
>>61463766
because Linux is a server OS. Windows 10 is the best option for a powerful gaming computer if you disregard political shit and just look at the actual software

if you want to add a Linux partition knock yourself out. You know god damn well 99 percent of decent machines in any screenfetch thread run Windows 10 when they are actually using software that pushes their PC's to the limits.
>>
>>61460849
Yes, with virtual machines with PCI passtrough.
>>
>>61463766
because a server isn't going to crunch and polygons for its job dipshit
>>
No. Linux is for servers and people with no sex life.
>>
>>61463666
>No retard, you have an emulator installed on your desktop. The emulator runs the virtual machines.

hardware cpu virtualisation has been a mainstream thing for at least a decade, dumb frog poster
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>61463841
So then explain how Winturd 10 unlocks this full potential. I'll wait, idiot.

All hardware works the same regardless of the OS. That's why it's hardware. It's a fixed physical platform. This does not change when the software changes. The reason why people are using Windows is because they don't know any better, or when they try GNU/Linux for the first time they pick some obscure shit like Gentoo instead of well made standards like Fedora or Debian and they choose terrible desktops like Gnome instead of something more polished like KDE or MATE. One could argue that GNU/Linux actually lets you get more out of your hardware because it's lighter and gives you more overhead to run programs. Stop being an ignorant faggot.

>>61463872
Try forming a coherent sentence and try again. Also understand that a server is not a specific type of hardware. A gaming PC can be a server. That name is given to any computer with a specific purpose. It has networking capabilities and shares files.

>>61463950
>hurr durr i hav VM on desktop
Your words, not mine. See here >>61463051
>>
>>61463972
right but OPs question was
>Is there a reason to have Linux installed on a gaming PC/powerful laptop?

Which implies its for gaming. In which case Loonix wouldn't be the best choice.
Obv if he were using it as a server the answer would be different. But Linux is inferior for gaymen
>>
>>61464055
All native and steam games run great. Less games available for the platform doesn't mean that it's worse at it. Sony PlayStations and Nintendo stuff runs on BSD and they sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>61462940
The majority of the Linux 2,000+ catalog is indie games. Out of that, there are like, ~10 good indie games and like 3 good AAA games that are playable on Linux.

It's not that Linux doesn't have games, it's that there are no good ones.
>>
Anyone who doesn't have a beefy Windows machine solely for gaymen, Photoshop, etc that is never connected to the internet and a modest Linux machine for everything else is a retard.
>>
For most normies no.

If you're doing heavy numerical simulations/lots of compiling etc. and like working in a linux environment I think it's worth it.
>>
>games
Rule number 2 and don't come back from reddit
>>
>>61462940
Which Civ, 4 and 5 too?
>>
>>61460849
if you are not a pleb then Linux with a VM with GPU passthrough
>>
>>61464118
Terraria, Starbound, cs:go, Rust, Hammerwatch, Hyper Light Drifter, Factorio

Outside of steam you've got StepMania, Minecraft, Hedgewars, Nethack

These are just off the top of my head. When people say there are no games, what they actually mean is that a specific few they play are not supported, and they don't want to try new ones.
>>
>>61464199
/thread

but i would like to run certain games that still doesn't work on linux too
>>
File: 1495005665718.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495005665718.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
because people use their computers for things other than gaming, you eternal child
>>
File: screen725.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen725.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>61464199
This, there are plenty of god open source games too but people are often too retarded to install/look for them
>>
File: mite b cool.jpg (27KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
mite b cool.jpg
27KB, 500x384px
>>61464994
Looks cute. What game is that?
>>
>>61465017
Terra Centauri
>>
I just dual boot Linux. I play csgo semi professionally, and the anticheat client they use for my league is kernel-based, aka a huge botnet. It was once used to mine bitcoins on people's computers without them knowing. Unfortunately there is no other way to play csgo at a high level. So I just boot up windows to play, and use Linux for everything else
>>
>>61464199
Can it play Dark Souls?
>>
>>61464994
sauce?
>>
>>61466573
You can do everything in GNU/Linux
>>
File: 1363692447249.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1363692447249.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>61463858
PCI passthrough is such a bad idea for gaymen or workstation tasks that I'm going to explode just thinking about it.
>>
>>61466597
https://github.com/Ishmaru/terra_centauri_data
Terra Centauri, you'll need the megaglest engine
>>61466627
Why? it's way more convenient to manage OS's with virtual machines, you can clone them , test applications in a sandboxed environment , restrict their network, etc; and with the passthrough and hardware support there aren't any performance issues.
>>
There is no reason not to be using either GNU/Linux or *BSD.

If you're on /g/ and use either Windows or Mac, please leave. You don't belong.
>>
File: wine2.12.png (3MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wine2.12.png
3MB, 2560x1080px
Works on my machineâ„¢
>>
>>61466791
What if I am currently on Windows but am going to switch to Linux mostly and just use Windows as my gaymen OS?
>>
>>61466841
Windows is shit even as a gaming OS. It's slow, bloated, a botnet, and does absolutely nothing positive for gaming. Support gaming on GNU/Linux or *BSD.
>>
>>61460849
yea if you want to cheat in CSGO with no consequence
>>
>>61464118
Do people actually think AAA games are generally better than Indie? Inb4 cherry picking
>>
>>61466899
>DirectX faster than OpenGL in literally every game
>shit as a gaming OS
>>
>>61464118
Butthurt because linux is becoming a viable gaming platform?

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/6bzo0v/top_100_steam_games_linux_gaming_compatibility/

Can you forget a moment about the stupid tribal war and be happy about that you're getting a new viable option? competition is good for the users, i don't see a good reason to be salty about that.
>>
>>61466942
>directx faster than opengl
kek
>>
>>61463841
because Linux is a server OS.
Linux is a general purpose kernel, how about researching a bit and presenting reasonable arguments instead of ridiculing yourself?
>>
>>61466573
>Can it play Dark Souls?
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbfGHrwDYy8

Are you aware there's a lot of console exclusive games? The point is that linux is getting a lot of native games. There's still a long road ahead to go? yes, at this moment linux cannot be compared with windows regarding gaming. The situation is as ugly as described by some people here? i beg to differ.
>>
>>61463972
You really are a dumb fucking cunt aren't you? GNU/Linux does not have DirectX, which is what most games use. So any machine built specifically for gaming would be gimped by running it. Sure servers use GNU/Linux all the time, but that's because they aren't using the machines for gaming, and thus don't need proprietary APIs like DirectX. You can fuck off your high horse right now please.
>>
>>61467018

>Linux is a general purpose kernel

yeah suited for every other purpose than system reflection or single user operation

multiuser networking OS != general purpose
>>
>>61460849
Some people may like linux more and want to play games too. Linux gaming is now a thing and buying gaming hardware to play games on linux is not a bad idea assuming you like linux more. Yes, linux still is not near to compete with Windows related to gaming but now there's plenty of good games available.
>>
>>61467102
>directsucks
You do know that DX is becoming obsolete now because of Vulkan, right?

Using some shitty, poorly done graphics API tied to Microsoft-only systems is a fucking stupid idea, and the only reason it was still done was that OpenGL had a few negatives for high-performance graphics engines. With Vulkan, that's gone.

With the loss of the need for inferior DX, the need for fucking Windows dies, too.

But of course, you're a dumb kid that grew up with goddamn Windows and are brainwashed to not accept anything else. Your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>61467122
>yeah suited for every other purpose than system reflection or single user operation
Well this is just an opinion because you're not providing a reasoning, examples or evidence, so i can say: i politely disagree.

>multiuser networking OS != general purpose
False, the kernel is not specific to multiuser networking operative systems and this is proved wrong by the simple existence of operative systems like ubuntu.
>>
>>61466942
>this proprietary API that only works on a proprietary platform performs better than a free, multiplatform alternative
Oh wow I wonder why...
DirectX days are over, nobody cares about DX12 because it's shit and wine is evolving so fast you will be able to run any DX11 program soon enough.
>>
>>61467172

>Well this is just an opinion

fucking Emacs has more user-friendly facilities for checking runtime symbols and processes than a unix prompt does.

>ubuntu

is still a multiuser unix system you fool
>>
File: screen177.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen177.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
posting some more terra shots
>>
>>61460875
>>61460876
>>61460963

Stop samefagging you retarded Wintoddler
>>
>>61467102
Wine implements a compatibility layer that translates DX to OGL, if there's a driver that implements D3D, for example the gallium drivers implements D3D9, the translation is not necessary. Of course it would be nicer if more developers start using multi--platform technologies, it would be beneficial for everyone (except maybe for Microsoft because they'll not be able to lock their users anymore).
>>
>>61466999
Why would you switch to Linux when there's usually a 20% hit to performance in games? You have to buy the next tier up GPU to get the same performance as you used to get. Also the Linux ecosystem for gaming is still awful because Valve are lazy pieces of shit. Driver support simply isn't as good. Overclocking GPU's and monitors is much harder in Linux than Windows. WINE is buggy trash. There isn't a great alternative to RivaTuner for system info overlays, there are a couple of amateur ones around but support isn't nearly as good. I know SLI and Crossfire support has always been wonky even in Windows but in Linux dual GPU support is so bad it may as well not be there. Then there's a million niche 3rd party QoL programs like Nvidia Inspector or Radeon Pro, most non-Steam Workshop mods are for Windows only, most "gaming" peripherals only have software support for Windows, and so on. So Linux has less games, less software support, worse performance, worse drivers, less community support, and things are generally more difficult and require workarounds. (Even valve-supported games have Linux-specific bugs) So why exactly would anyone switch to Linux gaming when Windows gaming is better in every single way?
>>
File: screen111.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen111.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>61467200
>fucking Emacs has more user-friendly facilities for checking runtime symbols and processes than a unix prompt does.
What is the point here?. Let's assume you're right, there's user oriented distro where users are not obligated to use the CLI. The CLI on linux is actually nice and useful for people who want to use it unlike the windows' one, this is why MS instead included linux distros into windows for developers.

>is still a multiuser unix system you fool
Then i don't get you. It's a multi-user system but you specified "multiuser networking OS". It can be used that way but it can also be used as a desktop OS and maybe for other purposes like IOT. Because ubuntu uses the linux kernel it's proof that it's a general purpose kernel. In fact in can be adapted into a lot of specific cases thanks to it being open source.
>>
>>61467171
>>61467197
>Waaahhhh muh freedoms I hate proprietary software because daddy Stallman told me to! Fuck you Micro$soft! Why use Wangblows when I can spend all day ricing my Arch/i3 desktop with anime pics and pretend I'm "coding!"

Holy shit you fucking child. FOSS is absolute cancer and this thread proves it. Microsoft needs a decent proprietary competitor, unfortunately there's only IBM and Apple.
>>
>>61467250

unix was built for time sharing and it and its clones largest market share is in routers and datacenters

>Ubuntu is a general purpose OS

lmao no

the fact that linux is better for powerusers than Windows does not make linux better

I use linux as my daily driver but it sucks, unix is a terrible OS from the late 60s
>>
>>61460849
Maybe, if you use it as a server, no need for beefy graphics though unless you need the parallel processing power.
>>
File: 1500353405982.jpg (1MB, 2458x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1500353405982.jpg
1MB, 2458x3000px
>>61467171
List some good games that use vulkan. Oh wait, there's like 4 finishes games that support it? DX is obsolete then. How fucking retarded can you be?
>>
>>61467212
Biggest load of shit I've ever heard.
>20%

I've used linux and uninstalled win and it's been a few weeks now, I've been gaming on here and I've only seen a improvment in fps
>>
>>61467212
>Why would you switch to Linux when there's usually a 20% hit to performance in games?
This can be true but if someone likes linux and the game can be played with 60+ fps (depending on the display) then it shouldn't be a problem. Also this assumes that it happens with all games but for games that was created being multi-platform from the start seem that the nvidia drivers and i think newer versions of the AMD drivers have equal or more performance.

>You have to buy the next tier up GPU to get the same performance as you used to get.
True, depending on the game you want to play this may be a disadvantage.

>Also the Linux ecosystem for gaming is still awful because Valve are lazy pieces of shit.
Care to elaborate? Valve has helped a lot to improve the ecosystem.

>Driver support simply isn't as good.
True but if your hardware is supported it's very good, better than windows IMO.

>Overclocking GPU's and monitors is much harder in Linux than Windows.
Probably but how much people needs to do this? for most people is still fine.

>WINE is buggy trash.
Well, this is why it needs to reverse engineer. I don't think it deserves to be berated, it's an impressive project and the developers task is titanic.

>There isn't a great alternative to RivaTuner for system info overlays, there are a couple of amateur ones around but support isn't nearly as good.
I'm not counter argument this because i've never used riva tuner so ok.

>I know SLI and Crossfire support has always been wonky even in Windows but in Linux dual GPU support is so bad it may as well not be there.
You're right with this one, it's not there except maybe for things like optimus and it's still wonky. As you say dual high end GPUs is not a good idea even on windows anyway.
>>
File: screen729.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen729.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>61467254
You must be 18 or over to post and view 4chan.

I'm sorry you're getting asspained over common sense and logic destroying Microsoft My First OS For Babies, but your dumb attitude proves that your opinions are no longer valid.
>>
>>61467254
>FOSS is absolute cancer and this thread proves it.
yeah, one of the shittiest tech forums on the web really says alot about a massive community and philosophy.

The truth is that all OS's are trash, but windows is just significantly worse than most. Money dictates most of the software engineering outside of open source circles, so theres no reason for video game companies or adobe to start releasing everything open source. I don't blame them, but personally I'm very happy with linux and emacs, and I havent played a real video game in months.

Theres also a question of, how knowledgable should computer users be? Companies like Windows and Apple want to reach the largest demographic, so their software is made immediately appealing to people without vested interest in learning how their computer operates. Linux is the opposite, and hence comes with an interface less intuitive to the tech-illiterate. I'm not going to argue however that linux executes itself brilliantly, all software is bogged down by legacy standards or subpar investment and maintanence. Theres plenty of bad aspects of Linux operating systems, but I'd rather take them than windows any day.
>>
>>61466747
>Virtualmachines are amazing
>I can run Windows which uses up a shitload of RAM
>and and and I can run a virtual machine with loonix buntu which will add to the amount of RAM being used
>xd its basically 2 OS's at the same time
>>
>>61467347

>Then there's a million niche 3rd party QoL programs like Nvidia Inspector or Radeon Pro, most non-Steam Workshop mods are for Windows only, most "gaming" peripherals only have software support for Windows, and so on.
>So Linux has less games, less software support, worse performance, worse drivers, less community support, and things are generally more difficult and require workarounds
True but it's not necessarily that bad, there's a lot of way to go still as you mention but things are getting much better. Of course each person has different needs.

>(Even valve-supported games have Linux-specific bugs)
I don't get you. Are you implying that a platform specific bug is proof that the support is worse? are you aware how unfair and far fetched is your metric? Yes, there's developers that care more than others but it's not that there's a lot of buggy games on windows by comparison.

>So why exactly would anyone switch to Linux gaming when Windows gaming is better in every single way?
Because gaming is not the only reason to use a computer. Yes, maybe not "hardcore gamers", but not all gamers are like that.
>>
>>61467345
I benchmarked every graphically intensive game I had and the performance hit was always massive. Look at Phoronix benchmarks, there's only a couple games where you don't get a significant performance penalty, Last Light is one off the top of my head. Deus Ex was practically unplayable on Linux despite me almost maxing it out on Windows.
>>
>>61467398
you can run windows on top of GNU/Linux with xen and you don't even need to start the X server (the host will only use around 80 mb)
>>
>steam on windows
>111 games available

>steam in loonix
>20 games available

yep loonix gaming is awesome
>>
>>61460849
Why be a commie and use Linux when you could be an American and use Windows?
>>
>>61467412
>phoronix
Those shitfucks don't know how to benchmark anything. They use completely different configurations for their tests and their comparisons are apples and oranges.

On the same damn computer, with the same exact hardware, with the same damn setting, almost no game performs better on the most optimized Windows OS you can possibly do than on GNU/Linux.

Fact.

Sorry, Microsoft shills. Check and mate.
>>
>>61467347
>>61467411
I didn't mean to imply that it couldn't improve or time, and certainly someone can still enjoy games on Linux just fine. I was mainly just responding to the guy that said Windows was shit for gaming. I'm just wondering what his definition of a "good gaming OS" is. Sure game consoles can run on BSD but they use proprietary API's, so we're back to the DirectX vs. OpenGL argument. Also Console OS's aren't for general desktop usage.
>>
>>61467412
Odd, I've tried out CS:GO only for testing ( 300 fps cap ) On windows it used to always drop down to around 250 fps whilst on linux it's always held the FPS and has not had any fps drops.

Also another game being Saints row 4.
I've always managed to hold a higher FPS whilst on Linux. Same goes with Insurgency as well.
>>
>>61460849
Is my system a "gaming PC"?
>>
>>61467412
Those games was created with windows and it's proprietary API in mind so it's very hard to get the same performance in those cases. It's not a justification but it's important to know the background. Until 2013 linux was not even in the map regarding games, this is changing now but it's also important to search ways to break the vicious circle: developers uses windows-only APIs because most users are on windows and most users are on windows because when the games is tried to be ported to other platforms there's a performance hit.

Honestly i don't care about getting 120 instead of 150 fps as long i can use an OS i actually like. This is what a lot of windows fanboys don't get, for them you should like windows regardless of anything and you must participate in their "let's see who gets more fps" competition.
>>
>>61467436
Didn't know that, Thaks anon.
>>
>>61467439
Give us a link to you steam library. I've already seen people claiming than only an small buch of their games work on linux and if you check their library is actually at least the half.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720_125127.png (14KB, 171x89px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720_125127.png
14KB, 171x89px
This is mine
>>
>>61467398
Balloon driver.
You only use as much RAM as your machine utilizes.
>>
>>61467279
>unix was built for time sharing and it and its clones largest market share is in routers and datacenters

Linux is practically everywhere, including desktops and m,obile devices. You cannot negate it's a general purpose kernel. Also you need to research, linux was started as a desktop operative system.

>lmao no

That's your reasoning?

>the fact that linux is better for powerusers than Windows does not make linux better
I never talked about if it's better or not, i'm just counterargumenting the claim that it's not a general purpose kernel. Take your head out of your e-penis competition.

>I use linux as my daily driver but it sucks, unix is a terrible OS from the late 60s
I beg to disagree with your opinion. Also linux is not unix.
>>
File: screen712.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screen712.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: agrgs.png (3KB, 149x56px) Image search: [Google]
agrgs.png
3KB, 149x56px
Oh wow, out of those 33 titles over 25 of them work fine with wine.
who /comfy/ here?
>>
>>61463972
>All hardware works the same regardless of the OS.
>what are drivers
>>
File: gaymes.png (23KB, 165x144px) Image search: [Google]
gaymes.png
23KB, 165x144px
Eh
>>
>>61467439
quality vs. quantity
ymmv
>>
>>61460849
I find GNU/Linux is actually pretty comfy for Emulators and Movie watching but serious work and xxtra hardcore gayman needs windows IMHO. I can't be assed to get everything working properly through wine.
>>
>>61467787
>ymmv
Your Mother's Musky Vagina?
>>
>>61467859
yes
>>
>>61464188
5 and 6. 4 runs perfectly in WINE and there's a PlayOnLinux shortcut for Civ4 on Steam.

All recent Paradox games work perfectly as well. These AAA fags can fuck off. I can play my comfy strategy games on Linux just fine.
>>
>>61468275
I've never used wine, what about games that need cracking or some shit
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.