[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to copy windows os from laptop to desktop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: programpenguin.jpg (3KB, 122x144px) Image search: [Google]
programpenguin.jpg
3KB, 122x144px
I accidently let thread 404 oops.

I got this old laptop of cragislist that i want to use as on linux machine. It comes installed with windows 7 and office and i want that on my desktop because i dont want to use botnet 10 for gaymin.

How do i transfer the os and office (those 2 are everything on the hard drive) to my desktop pc.

>>61452285
I know how to find the product key retard. How ever since the key is preinstalled on the laptop it is ope or whatever and the license is nontransferable.

Is this possible? I would crack but i got shitty as internet and this would be faster without going through shaddy sites
>>
Grow up and stop being a winblows user.
>>
>>61456128
But hes probably a serious gamer.
>>
>>61456128
What i said im going use linux on my laptop. Im probably going to install ubuntu

My desktop is just for gayim and windows is the best for that. Ill probably set it up for dual boot but eh
>>
Windows is tied to hardware.
If you install windows on a hd on one pc, take out the hd and put it in another pc it will refuse to start.
In short, it's impossible. Just pirate it.
>>
>>61456208
Damn would it still work if i use the hard drive from the laptop on the laptop?

If i were to just pirate it how would i get rid of the this product has not been activated feature and where should i pirate from?

Also could i atleast copy office from laptop to pc? Im pretty sure its not tied to hardware but idk how jusr drag and drop progran files?
>>
>>61456289
Usually you pirate the windows than you use an activator that comes separate. They had it linked in the torrent description when I did it.
I personally think that if you're wasting effort if you're getting older windows. Just let the botnet be and use windows exclusively for games. They can't use your information if you don't give it.
But it's up to you.
>>
>>61456411
It might have to due with my anxiety but ive been paronid as fuck latetly. The thing is i dont really want buy a botnet either. I probably need to use windows for certain programs for school so so 7 is what i will probably go with
>>
Clonezilla look it up
>>
>>61456208
False. I used my win 8.1 on my ssd in my laptop, on my desktop. It boots without a problem, just all the drivers are mad out of whack to the point where its not even worth trying to get in order
>>
>>61456754
/thread
>>
>>61456788
Elaborate please?
How did you do it?
>>
>>61456754
Does it work?
>>
>>61462892
>>61462892
I havent tried it yet but i read something about how when switching hardware theres issues because of the drivers dont match.

I read that i could fix it my repairing the install or something in the bios?
>>
>>61463041
I encountered blue screen if the processor switched between intel & AMD back then in XP era.
Didn't reinstall windows 7 when I upgraded from c2d to 2500k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.