[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look at all the people that showed up to the radeon rx vega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: radeon.jpg (439KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
radeon.jpg
439KB, 2048x1536px
look at all the people that showed up to the radeon rx vega budapest event
>>
>>61437333
Is Raja hiding behind the banner?
>>
>>61437333
Friendly reminder: there's no need in MAD Accordion because GTX 1050 Ti exists.
>>
Looks like Raja picked the best X)
>>
>>61437614
RX 560 says hi.
>>
better not do it somewhere in Austin or Houston that actually might draw a crowd.
>>
File: itsfuckingnothing.png (313KB, 489x668px) Image search: [Google]
itsfuckingnothing.png
313KB, 489x668px
>>61437333
You shills are getting desperate.
The picture is from their Facebook page posted before the event.
>>
>>61437829
I hope someone at least takes some pictures of the cards so we can see how they look
>>
>>61437698
https://videocardz.com/70895/amd-radeon-rx-vega-is-going-on-a-tour

>The first community tour will take place in Budapest, Hungary on July 18. Then two days later RX Vega will be shown in action at PDXLAN in Portland, USA. The third and final event will take place at SIGGRAPH, so right where RX Vega will be unveiled.
>>
>>61438015
TEXAS
E
X
A
S
>>
Why are they bringing this shit in my country? We prefer Nvidia.
>>
>Budapest

Why hold an event in the country of gypsies?
>>
>>61437333
What the fuck are they doing in Hungary? People there are subhumans and dirt poor. They're never going to buy Vega cards.

Is it because poo in loos would feel comfortable among similar people? It would also explain their other stop.
>>
File: tenor.gif (999KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
999KB, 498x278px
>A 1080 and a Vega PCs side by side, they don't tell you which one is which
>All the fucking event is about how Vega+Freesync is cheaper than Pascal+Gsync
>>
>>61438622
good enough for me.
>>
>>61438645

Is it? The simple fact they need Vega AND a freesync monitor to go
>look it's 300€ cheaper and you can't tell the difference
worries me to no end they can't price match Vega to the 1080 on its own.
>>
>>61438683

Yes I'm (You)ing myself but
>and you can't tell the difference
apparently is bullshit because people are consistently pointing the pc on the left as the smoother one.
>>
>>61438683
equivalent performance at 300€ less price is 300€ saved in my book.

>people are consistently pointing the pc on the left as the smoother one
we'll see.
>>
>>61438774
It's "A shekel saved is a shekel earned" friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.