[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it too late to be 24 and wanting to build a gaming computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1499945918163.jpg (111KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499945918163.jpg
111KB, 1024x700px
is it too late to be 24 and wanting to build a gaming computer ? i will be finishing college and getting a job and i will definitely spend my money on macbook and gaming computer and 4chan pass and live comfily alone UNTIL i can mature up and get married with someone. i will have very short time to be liberated alone.
>>
>>61434761
>computer gaming
>beyond the age of 14
Just forget it.
>>
You should be mature enough when your 20, if not 18
>>
>>61434761
>. i will have very short time to be liberated alone.
Ha!
Try 34 like me
>>
It hasn't been solely a children's hobby for like 20 years now.
You don't need to give up gaming just to fix your life. Blaming gaming is just projecting.
>>
>>61434783
lmao manchild XD
>>
>>61434761
>wanting to build a gaming computer

why the fuck do people act like this is difficult or something?
>>
Realistically you should have outgrown gaming at 20 at the very latest. But old habits die hard I guess.

Secondly, don't pretend that professional life is all that time-consuming. In some ways it's way less of a hassle than college.
>>
>>61434790
well idk man i'm not perfect

>>61434801
idk, i don't want to fuck up

>>61434820
it's not. i'm just gonna pay someone to figure it out for me. i just wanna play games like playerunknown battleground. the question, however, was 'is it normal'
>>
Not at al. So long as you aren't chained to a vagina you'll have plenty of free time to play games.
>>
>>61434806
>It hasn't been solely a children's hobby for like 20 years now

Yes it has, the only difference is that in the past 20 years there has been a huge boom of kids growing up without a parent or in day care and have turned out to be man-children.
>>
>>61434946
>i'm just gonna pay someone to figure it out for me.

Hope this is shitty b8
>>
Ignore the "muh gaayming is 4 manchildren. You should grown out of it when you were -2 yo" fags.
Finishing higher education and entering the workforce in your 20 something years, and wanting to get married soon means you wil have achieved way more in life than these sad neckbeards.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to build a powerful PC for todays games.
>>
>>61434989
no, i'm serious. i don't want to fuck it up. i WILL fuck it up if i try. i'm not passionate enough about computer to actually get myself to learn to do it.
>>
File: lol comp.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lol comp.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>not being based and caring about what others think
>>
>>61434946
You can pay the folks at a computer repair shop to assemble it for you if you don't know how.

>>61434989
Division of labour isn't a bad thing, anon. If everyone knew how to build or repair a computer, how am I gonna earn my money?
>>
>>61434761
Do not buy a 4chan pass. 4chan, under the ownership of Hiro, is not safe to invest in under any circumstances. He is datamining the userbase and has been since he took control of 4chan.
>>
>>61435017
>i'm not passionate enough about computer to actually get myself to learn to do it.

then you are a drooling retard
>>
>>61434946
>the question, however, was 'is it normal'
>>>/adv/
>>
Hey man, just live your life like you want.
Don't let others judge you, because in the end it's that weird little thing about you that is attractive to women (if you're attractive) 4chan pass is a pretty dumb idea though.
>>
>>61435053
>>61435078
okay but i can only post through firefox proxy and firefox soon will have no proxy.

>>61435059
no i'm a functioning human being, capable of finishing college and getting a job and talking to wamen.

>>61435070
it's a dead board no one goes there except 'ask the opposite sex anything'.
>>
>you're mature if you stop having fun and waste 18 years of your life on a money sucking asshole
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.