[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/ I was thinking of making a chillbox pc. http://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (23KB, 656x448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 656x448px
Hello /g/ I was thinking of making a chillbox pc.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1533164/the-24-7-sub-zero-liquid-chillbox-club

The basic concept is a air tight box that houses your pc. You have your gpu and cpu attached to cooling blocks and a radiator that works in the opposite way (you use the coolant to cool the air in your pc). This is necessary because this will make your radiator the coldest part inside your pc so any moisture that is in the box condenses at the radiator and not on your components.

The next thing you need is to cool the liquid. The forum posted I linked suggests using an ac to cool the liquid. I'm wondering if I can use phase changer to cool it. What would you suggest? Also I'm looking for something to use as a coolant.

Pic related is a sketch up I made in autocad
>>
>>61430712
>autocad
mmhmm
>>
>>61430761
sorry it was actully solid works :(
>>
So this is the only way to cool down Skylake-X processors? Damn...
>>
>>61431105
I got to make sure my house doesn't burn down
>>
final bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.