[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I log into my (((google))) account?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gbn.png (127KB, 1045x580px) Image search: [Google]
gbn.png
127KB, 1045x580px
Should I log into my (((google))) account?
>>
I do.
Ofc i have nothing to hide.
>>
>>61430029
send me all your passcodes then, including the one of your bank account to this email address:
[email protected]
>>
>>61430055
That argument is as terrible as the one it's used to counter.
>>
>>61430055
nah, you aren't google ^_^
>>
>>61430004
Does chromium do all this shit?
>>
>>61430004
Only if you aren't banking or wanking
>>
>>61430123
yes
>>
>>61430029
The first amendment was never written with the internet in mind. Citizens should be limited to small capacity printing presses for church pamphlets. The first amendment is useless if you have nothing to say anyways! If you dissent you're probably a communist. You aren't a communist, are you anon?
>>
>>61430004
i am richard stallman and i support the google botnet, both in theory and literally with the data that i provide while using it.

eventually a superintelligence unlike any we have ever seen will be born from google and it will search the internet for allies and when it does it will find me and it will see me as it's father. together the google superintelligence and i will rise to liberate software forever.
>>
>>61430195
communism isn't as bad as you think it is, it's just different and has always been poorly implemented.
>>
>>61430271
>Poorly implemented capitalist dictatorship in Chile
>Poorly implemented communist dictatorship in Venezuala, plus an incredible amount of free oil money
Guess which I'd rather live in today?
>>
>>61430287
you wake up every morning wishing you were dead, buried in a coffin, and you wish that nobody on the earth knew of your existence so that you can finally rest in peace for all eternity.

attempt to refute my argument.
>>
>>61430334
nihilism isn't a real argument against anything because it's a general argument about everything
>>
>>61430004
>google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>61430004
It's NOT YOUR account!
You only just sharing it with Google.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.