[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /g/entoomen's Cleaner and Booster of choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170606-010237.png (356KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-010237.png
356KB, 1080x1920px
What's the /g/entoomen's Cleaner and Booster of choice? so many options for cleaning those unnecessary cache files, hibernate apps, boosting battery and cooling down your phone.
>>
>>61429049
touchwiz does it all out of the box, at least for me.
>>
>>61429126
Touchwiz
Good meme
>>
>>61429140
that meme makes my over 3.5 year old phone hold charge for two days with moderate use
I'd be lucky to get one day on some AOSP based rom
>>
>>61429126

>2017
>touchjizz

They will never learn
>>
>>61429049
lineageos
>>
>>61429126
Top 3 on my list of things I hate about my Tab S2. Before the Nugget update the settings menu was at least for the most part normal, took one tap to access the menu and one tap to see the battery stats/view screen on time. NOW after the nougat update I have to got to settings > tap battery optimization > tap battery > tap screen. Fucking stupid and it means that garbage "optimizer" bullshit starts up and runs just because I want to see my screen on time, and oh yeah, I went from 8hr of SOT on marshmallow to barely breaking 6 after the nougat update. To add insult to injury Samsung doesn't even put theme support on their tablets, it's only on their phones. Just a little longer for the warranty to run out and I'm throwing Lineage on this thing.
>>
>>61429297
be happy that you at least got nougat
I'm not even expecting it on my Note 3
>>
I too remember when I was autistic and had a phone equivalent to a $50 phone

Nowadays I worry no more with a moto g4
>>
is this what /g/ is like now?
>>
>>61429317
Which version? It probably has LOS support. The only reason even own my Tab S2 is specifically because it was the nicest 8in tablet on Lineage's list of officially supported devices.
>>
>>61429367
Yeah
>>
Ahohoooy a
>>
>>61429126
This. It also has a brilliant memory management system built in.
>>
SD maid
>>
File: chinese cartoon os.png (182KB, 768x303px) Image search: [Google]
chinese cartoon os.png
182KB, 768x303px
>>61429049
MIUI does that out of the box.
>>
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=List_of_recommended_Android_software
>>
>>61430753
Not available for pixel...
>>
>>61430921
FlyMe does it too and it is available for Pixel.
>>
rm -rf /
>>
I just run rm -rf --no-preserve-root /* every once in a while.
>>
>using a cleaner/booster
Nice placebo.
>>
>>61429049
>things android users do
>>
>cleaners and boosters

Why the fuck do people use these? The results are superficial at best. Not only that but "memory cleaners" basically only do what Android does already.

You're not wasting memory by leaving apps open in the background. If your memory is low Android will start killing shit for you in order of which apps are bg'd the longest.
>>
Most Cleaners and boosters are a meme
>app clears 100mb ram
>Uses 100mb ram
>Clears 100mb at max of cache
>App size is 100mb
>"Battery is going to last 1 hour use our mode and it will last 12 hours"
>Use mode
>Battery lasts less because app ram use
>Keeps annoying you with ads
Why not do it manually
Just go to settings > storage and memory > advanced > storage > press on cached data and clear it
And for memory you can use greenify or do it manually
Settings > apps > select an app you don't use and force stop it
For battery you can do this^ or you can turn on power saving mode
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.