[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a modest phone, nothing excessive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: For-Sensitive-Skin-Issues.jpg (64KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
For-Sensitive-Skin-Issues.jpg
64KB, 650x400px
I'm happy with my iPhone 5S, except for its shitty camera and body design. Hell, I would have been happy with the 4S, were it not for the fact it was discontinued. Maybe I should have stuck with it.

Anyway, it's time to look for a new phone. I'm thinking about getting the One Plus One. That's going pretty far back, especially considering that the One Plus 5 is out. All of the flagship phones seem impressive, but excessive. On one hand, it might be a waste to pay $200 for the One while the 5 is on sale for $500. On the other hand, I don't really need all of the 5's upgraded features.

What does /g/ think? Should I get the One Plus One? I don't want to buy anything excessive.
>>
Get a Moto G5 Plus
>>
Get an iPhone SE, then you don't have to use Android.
>>
>>61429357
Oh. I see it's in the same price range. Is it a better phone than the One Plus One?
>>
>>61429373
>I already said I don't like the iPhone 5 body
>You're trying to start an iOS vs Android war
This is absolutely a shitpost. Please stop.
>>
>>61429398
Moto gestures are actually useful, like flicking your wrist to open the camera. Quality could be better but with the price you can't ask for a whole lot better. Check out some reviews online if you want examples.
>>
File: 1478198088379.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478198088379.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>61429373
iToddlerism.
>>
>>61429465
The only 'special' feature I need is a fingerprint reader. I'm more interested in overall quality. I'll check out some reviews on the One Plus One and Moto G5, side by side. Thank you!

>>61429469
Haha excellent.
>>
Can anyone give a quick rundown on op? Just a remindee
>>
>>61429552
?
>>
>>61428771
>consumer whore already owns an iPhone 5S, wants to spend another few hundo.

Meanwhile I'm using the moto e 2nd gen which was $20 brand new (no contract) and still runs all the apps I've tried.
>>
For a no-nonsense but nice phone, I'd go for the Moto G5 Plus. The Plus part is important, gives you a needed cpu and camera bump.

You could also buy a second hand iPhone 6S. It will be approximately the same price I think, it has a nicer construction and iOS.

I'd be happy with either option, to be honest.
>>
>>61428771
>I would have been happy with the 4S, were it not for the fact it was discontinued.
News Flash! The 5S was discontinued, too.
>>
thinking bout getting s8 plus ,, went to a small shop selling iit cheaper than everwhere else , it had vodafone written on the box ,, wtf ?????
>>
>>61428771
I'm replacing my redmi note 4 with an s6 active new from eBay for 200 dollars. My redmi is plenty fast but connectivity issues with both the carrier and carrier are driving me crazy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.