[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/ convince me to or not to buy a used Xbox one S from eb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Sup /g/ convince me to or not to buy a used Xbox one S from eb games for $120 cad, I mean it's impossible to get a pc for that price let alone a gaming pc.
>>
Take this shit to /v/. No one cares.
>>
4k Blu-ray player at that price is unbeatable, can't argue that. But depending on what kind of games you play, look into the long term cost of having to pay $60+ per instead of waiting a few months for hype to die down and getting most stuff like $20 or less. To each his own.
>>
File: lcdvsoledsony.jpg (41KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
lcdvsoledsony.jpg
41KB, 616x347px
That sounds like a gud deal but keep in mind u gun have to buy all ur gaymen and its not a pc in any way, not even a htpc as far as functionality goes. But yea
>>
>61423656
It's always better to wait unless you want to join the hype or game online
>>
>>61423624
With the games you buy you will have spent more than for a decent gaming PC.

>$120
>+~$400 estimated for games in the course of a year
>=$520
>>
>>61423680
So around $200 for everything including a couple games, unless you can show me a httpc like for that price then I'll probably be joining the console side of things
>>
>>61423715
>With the games you buy you will have spent more than for a decent gaming PC.
>>$120
>>+~$400 estimated for games in the course of a year
>>=$520

Wouldn't it be the same if I were to get a pc or are you expecting me to torrent everything?
>>
>>61423735
PC games have different key stores so you can shop around. Yeah some are sketchy AF but its still cheaper than being completely owned by whatever console system you buy into. Also, no arguments mentioning which platform your friends are on, but this is /g/ so hopefully we have a more focused discussion LOL
>>
>>61423716
But the thng is it's not an HTPC, just a botnet machine where you can play netflix and blurays.

>including a couple games
What happens a week later when you're bored/done with them?
You're comparing infinite games vs a couple

>unless you can show me a httpc like for that price
You sound like an entitled manchild, so go for it dude, you'd fit right in on
>>
>>61423774
G2A

Halo collection Ki and Gears and even a xbox live year key is cheap on there
>>
File: 1477003507344s.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477003507344s.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>61423624
Good games are PC exclusive and run on any kind of hardware.
>>
>>61423624
You can get a gaming PC for 200-300 bucks
>used DELL workstation with i5/xeon
>used GPU or RX 560
Here you go, better than Xbone
>>
>buy console meme
>not being able to play my grand strategy games, stuck with shitty generic action/rpgs or ballgames 4ever
>always reminded of stuff I could do if I had a pc

Console:pc=iPad:Windows basically
>>
>>61423735
I only buy multiplayer games.

I bought CS:GO for $15, made about $50 selling items I got dropped inside the game. I bought CivV complete when it was $15 or so. FTL I got on sale for $1.99. Steam has good sales. If you're into indie games there's always humble bundle where you can get 5-6 really good indie games for like $4.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.