[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it, he was a visionary. A true titan of the technology industry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: jobs.jpg (322KB, 1399x2131px) Image search: [Google]
jobs.jpg
322KB, 1399x2131px
Face it, he was a visionary. A true titan of the technology industry.
>>
Why should I care since he's dead now?
>>
>>61420791
He was a bit of a dick
>>
Imagine fifty thousand men trapped on a desert island, deprived of food and water and sex but somehow kept alive for fifty thousand years. Then, after they've been tormented a hundred steps beyond insanity, tortured past self-mutilation and cannibalism, somebody drops off a perfectly-cooked steak shaped exactly like a naked woman. If you could then capture the sound of them fucking and tearing her to shreds and broadcast it into the center of your skull at 50,000 watts, it would still sound better than a macfag droning on about how great Jobs was.
>>
>>61420821
Accurate enough
>>
File: ceo-grid.jpg (43KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
ceo-grid.jpg
43KB, 480x320px
>>61420810
Are you not interested in the technology industry?

>>61420818
Who the fuck cares? Do you think people build successful companies by being nice?

>>61420821
>>61420857
>this level of butthurt
LMAO

I'm not saying he's the only great CEO by the way. The other ones I look up to the most would probably be Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Larry Ellison. I guess what's cool about those guys (and Jobs) is that they were all businessmen. They made the business decisions on how to evolve the tech.

Unlike Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Mark Zuckerberg, whose business acumen isn't as great, I'd say. Which is why they have strong supporting characters for their business strategy (Eric Schmidt for Google, Sheryl Sandberg for Facebook).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.