[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooray I did a thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-07-17-09-29-01.png (415KB, 1439x1739px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-17-09-29-01.png
415KB, 1439x1739px
Hooray I did a thing.
>>
>>61420359
>Duckworth
>Thinking that useless cunt will do shit
Dumb bitch is worthless. All she cares about it keeping the gibs flowing into crook county
>>
God damn what a faggot you are OP.
You are supposed to support our corporate friends instead of being a statist fascists.
>>
>>61420359
Good for you.
This will be a party-line vote of course.
The FCC has no business trying to enforce competition in the broadband market, that should be the role of the FTC.
>>
>>61420359
>sending form letter is doing something
we get what we deserve
>>
>>61420399
The state and corporations are one
>>
>>61420359
>living in Illinois

My condolences
>>
>>61420894
Take power from the state and the corporations have no power but their own. People make up corporations. CEO's aren't gonna do their own dirty work.
>>
>>61420359
what kind of a name is tammy
>>
Sending letters to your representatives is actually really important.
A politician spends their lives collecting money and listening to arguments from people. Not much of the latter is done. However, the point is that politicians usually learn about the world through corporate propaganda and so are pretty detached from what the people they represent actually think.
>>
>>61422154
Well said. A well thought out letter or call without attitude showing actual concern is something that they thought what politics would be like when they started only to find out it's more cutthroat than the biggest corporations and legal firms. Most, definitely not all, politicians started with good intentions only to find a god-awful, poisonous atmosphere of one-up-ems and greed unlike most will ever experience. That's my take on it anyhow.
>If I give a little here, I can get that park/school/trade fund going for my state that should help that old lady/young man/homeless guy I gave $20.
>>
>>61422258
As an aside, I'm not either for or against NN. Both sides reek of corruption and abuse. Also, gov't regulation is a limiter on what could be done while on the flip-side corporations will try to limit based on what they can profit from. It's a tricky thing. Both have money, both have power. One has a literal army, the other lobbies the other to use that army in their favor. It seems a no-win situation. I'd rather not appeal to either one.
>>
>I did a thing
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>61422425
American politics has been lose-lose since about 1970
>>
>>61422148
A fucking badass that's who.
>>
>>61422493
I'd argue a lot longer than that. Try for nearly a 100 years or more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.