[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GPU prices returning to normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1500263951795.png (253KB, 601x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500263951795.png
253KB, 601x680px
now that ETH seems to be dying fast could we potentially see a return to sane prices for GPU's? perhaps even a flood of used stock from ass hurt miners trying to recoup their losses?

Anyone else excited for the deals about to be had?
>>
>>61415892
Likes marry a whore.
>>
>>61415906
please...make less sense i dare ya.
>>
>>61415906
> marry a whore
What is worse, do that knowingly or unknowingly?
>>
>>61415892
>could we potentially see a return to sane prices for GPU's?
Of course not. You WILL buy their shit for whatever price they want sooner or later, because you got no actual choice.
>>
had anybody necked theirself yet ?
>>
>>61416725
>Of course not. You WILL buy their shit for whatever price they want sooner or later, because you got no actual choice.
Miners think that their used cards will sell enough to cover their losses. Sad!
>>
>>61415892
>buying a mining card

lmao, throw that burned shit into trash
>>
>>61415892
I am I made a killing buying and selling GPU's last time.
>>
>>61415892
If you could predict the price in advance, why aren't you obscenely rich?
>>
>>61415892
>perhaps even a flood of used stock from ass hurt miners trying to recoup their losses?

You don't understand. Mining is still profitable.

It doesn't seem profitable now because of the unsubstainable records we had before of a $150 gpu making $9 a day.
>>
Eth will go back up after 1st August... It's not even close to being dead
>>
>>61417679
>lmao, throw that burned shit into trash

The GPU silicon will work just fine, that's not even an issue. They don't run hotter than spec when you're mining, in fact most are running underclocked and undervolted.

A whole lot of the cards will have fans that are loud and annoying even at low speeds. GPUs with double ball bearing fans are rare, most consumer cards have some cheap sleeve bearing fan that's worn enough to be annoyingly noisy. And replacing them is usually not that strait forwards.

>>61417978
>Mining is still profitable
It is, but it won't be for long and I do see some throwing in the towel just weeks from now when they realize that it's now the bear-market and they see the beatings continue. And they will, the beatings will keep on coming until morale improves.
>>
File: nani.png (284KB, 1070x1032px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
284KB, 1070x1032px
Actually now would be the best time to buy before it rockets to $2000+
>>
>>61417978
It can still be profitable, but isn't anymore for a lot of people because the difficulty increased.

I was making about $4/day mining with my 390, now I can barely clear $1/day in profit after costs. At $1/day it'a not really worth the effort and stress of my hardware.
>>
>>61419295
Best time to buy what? ETH or GPUs?
>>
Should I sell my 970? I don't mine with it but I want to upgrade and I figure I should recoup as much cost as possible if gpus are gonna bomb
>>
>>61420715
Neither, he wants you to buy his fried cards and shitty meme currency before it's too late
>>
>>61418011
Miner trying to sell their burnt out cards detected
Look, I'll buy some if you discount 50% from original retail price.
>>
It's a ponzi scheme but you can make money from ponzi schemes.
>>
>>61422541
>virtual nuka cola caps
>money
pick only one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.