[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electronics Recycle Bin Locations - Montreal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: recyc.jpg (134KB, 528x377px) Image search: [Google]
recyc.jpg
134KB, 528x377px
Share your knowledge of where we can find these bins (Montreal for me, or wherever):

Those big cardboard bins (or similar) around 4^3ft where anyone can dump any sized electronics to recycle.

I've found 6 of these around Montreal and I've brought home all sorts of free things, LCD screens, HDD's, RAM, laptops, desktops, PSU's, mice, cables, you name it.

I can share some locations and I hope others will too.
>>
>>61412719
Where did you find these?
I'm in montreal too
>>
>>61412719
lucky iceback, I wish we had this here next door to you.
>>
So you're fucking stealing from recycle bins, eh? You scumsucking piece of shit, don't you have anything better to do with your life, anything at all?
>>
>>61413193
>stealing
are you an idiot?
people leave it there and it's as good as given to you. they don't want it anymore
>>
>>61413193
2 places I've gone to were office buildings, one of them I could tell the security guards weren't thrilled with me but they never said I couldn't take, and the other one the security guard said I could take from inside the box but not anything behind it.
>stealing from recycle bins, eh?
you sound exactly like a reddit species
>>
>>61413213
>>61415316
>taking bait that shitty
reddit
>>
>>61415330
I'm only human,
and that is indeed reddit talk
>>
>>61413048
I don't want to give away my sources too easily, so I'll wait for more replies here first.
One box used to be located at the Tour de la Bourse, one floor above the food court but they took it away because apparently it was a bomb security risk (like when they took the bins from the metro platforms)
>>
>>61413098
You very well might. These bins exist but they are not advertised. Google won't help, so insider word of mouth is the best tool -- this thread
>>
>>61415376
I don't know what else to say in this thread to give more replies. All I can say is that I haven't seen a single of those boxes here.
>>
File: 1486322199103.png (617KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1486322199103.png
617KB, 684x577px
>tfw these would never work in Chicago because people would just take the whole bin an sell the contents for scrap
>>
Lucky fucking leaves. Doe saying know of some in the UK, maybe in Norfolk?
>>
>>61412719
There's FreeGeek of LTT fame in the Vancouver area.
>>
>>61416616
> Lucky fucking leaves
Good riddance.
>>
>>61415705
Around here we stick 'em on the nature strip and nature takes its course.
Either they get scavenged or the municipality collects them.
A friend gets all his computing needs from the "street supermart". Frugal but convenient.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.