[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Technology Identification Assistance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: My Snapshot1.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot1.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Hey /g/uys.

I need your help greatly and I figured no better place than here to identify a bit of technology.

I picked up these sweet headphones at a flea market today. They work great and they're practically brand new, and I got them for a steal of $10. The real kicker is there was no box to them, and the only identification is that X on the side.

They're a USB headset and the lights on the side cycle through the RGB rainbow. The microphone that is on them has the blue light on the tip and it flexes pretty easily. I wouldn't say they are sound canceling, but they do dampen sound from the outside a little bit. Under the metal bit at the top holding it together is a bit of pleather stitched to elastics fed into the speaker casing. On the back of the left speaker piece behind the ear is a volume dial. That's about as much information as I can give you about them. I've tried Googling for them for over an hour and I've found nothing.

Please and thank you for assistance.
>>
Something tells me you'll probably have more luck asking this on /v/.
>>
>>61412451
Might do now that you mention it....
>>
>>61412227

Is that you?
>>
>>61412227
Might be some chink brand headphones. They look like your standard Chinese Gaming Gear.
>>
>>61412579
Yes, I know I'm ugly, fat, and have premature balding due to stress. Nothing I don't already know.

>>61412586
That's what /v/ is saying.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.