[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 34

File: callisto horseback.jpg (27KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
callisto horseback.jpg
27KB, 320x400px
Stupid Questions Thread
Questions that don't deserve their own thread because they're idiotic and trivial in nature
Sometimes stupid questions get stupid answers
Don't bog everything down bumping your questions
>>
Is Windows controlling my computer even in dual boot
>>
>>61411587
>Is Windows controlling my computer when windows isn't even loaded
hmm...
>>
Can I install i3 gaps on Fedora 26?
>>
>>61411655
Maybe W10 discretly flashes the firmware who knows
>>
File: 1376276191959.jpg (53KB, 653x680px) Image search: [Google]
1376276191959.jpg
53KB, 653x680px
>>61411587
Damn what happened to her? She was so fucking hot.
>>
>>61411390
I wanted to write a Ruby script that would get the filenames automatically so I could create a list, but I don't know a shit about networking. I have a url of this shape:
www.opera.com/download/get/?id=41279
I managed to make Ruby download the file, but I want to only get the filename. How do I HTTP?
>>
>OC GTX 1060 core clock by 152mhz
>+300 for the memory
>when running a graphically intensive application it starts at 2025mhz and gradually lowers to 1970-something mhz
>temps are in the 60s
>it's set for max power limit
Is this normal?
>>
let's say i'm using find to get a list of the files in a directory.
however, i'm also downloading media files to that directory off the internet.
sometimes, while the file is downloading, .part files are created but never deleted after the download is finished.
my question is:

does
find -type f
exclude .part files? or do i have to use something like
find ! -name "*.part"

i figure .part files are considered to be actual files and as such have to be specifically excluded.
but since these files are unreadable by my media player, do they really count? after all, they are just part of the media file i'm downloading.
>>
How much can you actually do on ChromeOS besides browse?
>>
>>61411587
Bought a FX8350 for debian machine. when I go and OC in bios and boot my /sys/devices/system/cpu.....bios_limit is still 4.0GHz. Is this a problem with the mobo or with acpi_cpufreq?
>>
>>61411587
>>61400214

Callisto was better than Xena. Fight me.
>>
>>61411840
install gentoo
>>
File: callisto_01.jpg (49KB, 718x902px) Image search: [Google]
callisto_01.jpg
49KB, 718x902px
>>61411865
No I agree
>>
>>61411791
>but I want to only get the filename
Not sure about your specific setup but if you send a HEAD request instead of GET it should just send you the headers and not the body of the reply. Not all servers support it so good though. Or you could just follow redirects untill you get a 200 and grab the URL.
>>
File: DV9p3x.gif (873KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
DV9p3x.gif
873KB, 320x262px
Need a VPN for HBO Now for to watch Game for Normies, gib yours
>>
>>61411869
pls
>>
>>61411824
find doesn't know anything about how useful a file is. It doesn't even ignore dotfiles. So you will need to specifically exclude file you don't want in the result.
>>
>>61400163
late reply, but isp is wowway. Only other option is spectrum, and they are offering 30mb/s for $120. Right now I'm getting double that for the same price.

Guess I have to bite the bullet and just keep asking for them to send a line tech...
>>
I want to install linux, i want a good easy replacement for windows that isnt mint i tried mint already on another computer and it was bad. Xubuntu looks decent do you guys have any others.
>>
>>61411942
ubuntu budgie
>>
File: Jul16::211104.png (31KB, 618x257px) Image search: [Google]
Jul16::211104.png
31KB, 618x257px
My video card (intel hd graphics) doesn't have any non-free driver for manjaro or i have to get them from some repository?
>>
>>61412025
>doesn't have any non-free driver
this is... the power.. of linux
>>
What's a decent all-purpose guide for programming UART GPSes? I made the mistake of buying a nanoPi (which uses crapy Allwinner firmware) + the friendlyElec GPS to go with it, and now I have to know my stuff about GPIO programming from scratch.
>>
>>61412043
B-but my minecraft needs an proprietary driver.

OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
>>
>>61411587
>>61411865
>>61411891
I really need to go back and watch this show
>>
>>61411840
Nothing. But you would be surprised how much one can accomplish with browser alone.
>>
File: callisto_13.jpg (75KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
callisto_13.jpg
75KB, 1200x900px
>>61412122
Sure if watching is synonymous with masturbating
>>
>>61412110
You can have opengl without proprietary driver. And I think the intel driver is open source, they don't maintain a seperate one.
>>
>>61411934
Keep up pressure. Make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That shit still gets you special attention.
>>
>>61412139
Guide me, senpai
>>
>>61411865
Gabriel was best
>>
best online video downloader?
>>
>>61412242
youtube-dl
>>
what's the cheapest way to build an 8-drive (or 10, or 12, or whatever) RAID 10 array (not including the drives themselves)?
is hardware raid worth the money, or am I better off just getting one of those motherboards with 12 SATA ports and using software RAID?
>>
>>61412255
ive been using it but id prefer not to have to type 'youtube-dl.exe' each time and i cant choose where to save it
>>
Can I turn a Pi into a wireless webcam without soldering?
>>
File: FftQrsd.jpg (23KB, 850x458px) Image search: [Google]
FftQrsd.jpg
23KB, 850x458px
Why didn't frodo have the eagles take them to mordor when Gandalf explicitly told them to fly after fighting the balrog?
>>
>>61411587
>two lame callisto editions in a row
fucking saged

>>61412240
fucking this
>>
If I want to sail the high seas on a network with tight security, would a vpn or a seedbox be better? and any recommendations for either?
>>
>>61412291
Just go to the directory you want to download to and run it there. Also, use the tab autocompletion, Luke.

Or make an alias for youtube-dl.exe called yt.
>>
>>61412283
>is hardware raid worth the money
How much performance do you need? If it's for home or small office then software will suffice.

>am I better off just getting one of those motherboards with 12 SATA ports and using software RAID?
Probably. You don't even need a high performance setup. A cheap Pentium would suffice, just make sure to use SATA III.
>>
>>61412136
That chin is a little extreme though.
>>
>>61412317
Yes, but it'll be pretty shitty. All pi have the camera connection built into the board.
I use the fisheye version on my front door cctv
>>
>>61412352
honestly I don't need a heck of a lot of performance, I just want a big fucking NAS to store all my important stuff on plus "a few" movies and TV shows
although I was considering having it double as network storage for my home lab, but even so the bottleneck would probably be at the NIC anyways
>>
>>61412330
thanks, but im still needing to change directories fairly often (which web browsers help with, with the save box)
>>
>>61412324
I prefer seedbox over VPN, but both have similar downsides.
>>
>>61412400
Cheap mobo, load Windows 10. SMB 3 kicks ass, as long as your OSes support it.
>>
>>61412213
well I don't know about manjaro but mesa handles userspace opengl for intel
https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php/Configure_Graphics_Cards
>>
>>61412398
Can I use a 720 webcam out of an old laptop?
>>
>>61412419
I was thinking CentOS, is there a genuine performance benefit with Windows?
also wasn't there some huge vulnerability in SMB?
>>
Is there anything wrong with an i7-7700k?
I want to go with a microATX board and smaller case, but want to do gpu passthrough. The only ryzen board capable of IOMMU that is microATX has totally no usable connections (toslink is a somewhat hard requirement, also displayport with MST).

Or should I go full ATX? But I'd love to go for a smaller form factor.
>>
>its time for a fresh windows install
>i guess i'll do windows 10 this time
>front panels don't work
>nothing on google helps
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>61412570
did you check the pins?
>>
>>61412580
>>61412570
and did you install the right chipset drivers?
that's kind of important too
>>
>>61412519
There is nothing wrong with i7-7700k unless you plan to overclock heavily. Cause for a majority of people they get temps 10-30 degrees higher than they expect. (Intel even confirmed it and responded in the most retarded way, hurr durr just don't OC).

tl;dr: It's great, invest is a good cooling if you plan to overclock.
>>
I keep getting Connection Error, I am typing this to see if it has anything to do with the content of what i originally wanted to post
>>
>>61411897
I modified some script to follow the redirects, but still couldn't get the filename out of it. So instead I inspected connections while downloading various versions to find the location of the files. Here they are:
>all versions: mac, win, linux
download1.operacdn.com/pub/opera/desktop
>win only
download1.operacdn.com/pub/.custom/ABTest/win
It appears you can replace 1 with 2..4. No idea what's the point of the second folder, but I found it. I actually found that FTP earlier, but couldn't find the stable versions since 'linux' folder contained only very old versions (11, 12) and I didn't think of looking for 'desktop'.

Now then, if I override the current Opera version with an older package, will all the extensions and stuff remain intact?
>>
>>61412611
Don't really plan to overclock, but might consider it some day.
Considering to use the be quiet! Pure Rock, which is designed for 150W TDP. The 7700k has 91W TDP, so I guess there is a decent gap if I want to do some slight overclocking?
>>
>>61412643
it's not a matter of how good your cooling solution is, intel chips have really shitty soldering
you'd have to either use liquid nitrogen cooling or delid it to fix the heat issues
>>
I have Flux (the program that makes your screen orange at night) for Linux. (considering switching from Flux to Redshift though).
I'm having a bug right now, where the icon for the flux gui disappeared, so i can't go to its options or even close it. So i wanted to close it by killing its process. And after killing the processes (the gui + the program itself), i try to start it again, but it says it's still running. Why is this? I would give more information, but 4chan decides to throw connection errors if i add the bash code i tried
>>
>>61412683
switch the redshift
shit just' werks senpai
>>
>>61412242
anyone, seeing as i like the save as box
>>
>>61412597
Already installed chipset and audio drivers
>>
>>61412466
>I was thinking CentOS, is there a genuine performance benefit with Windows?
With SMB 3 specifically. If samba supports it now then it would probably work.
>also wasn't there some huge vulnerability in SMB?
Probably. It happens. The only safe computer is an airgapped one.
>>
>>61412242
i just plug it into https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
>>
My psu fan has been loud so I'm gonna lubricate it, what kind of lubricant do you usually use for this kind of thing? I read some use sewing machine oil
>>
File: 445009.png (314KB, 362x960px) Image search: [Google]
445009.png
314KB, 362x960px
It seems than the only language /g/ can agree on that is nice and garners respect around here is C.
But i must wonder, is there any other language that is /g/ approved ?

I tried the following and the reasons i quit

Rust
>the fucking community is cancer and banned me from the sub reddit because my user name was squishy_wiggle.

C++
> I did actually like this up to the point of templating. This shit got out of hand real quick. also 150 char lines are cancer to the eye.

JS
>JS

Haskell
>I like functional programming, but after 3 weeks i had grasped no more than the basics of it and compile times are fucking bizarre.

Go
>I actually like this, a nice amount of language features, but no too many that it would bloat the language. too bad generics aren't a thing.

Python
>I can not get along with forced indentation. I will keep my own code format thanks

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
>>
>>61413097
I hate the lack of generics too but Golang is a pretty nice language. Python is ok if you don't mind indentation.

Maybe try Ruby? Don't use it too much but it's pretty nice.
>>
>>61412933
im trying it, its taking a while to process
>>
>>61413176
considering that it's sentient, it seems pointless to kill it when you could just as easily put it up for adoption. even unwanted furniture is usually given away instead of destroyed.
>>
File: mullvad-logo.png (25KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
mullvad-logo.png
25KB, 315x315px
>>61411587
Which vpn is best? (one that doesn't log and doesn't have any data about you + is trusted [bonus points for similar cases like PIA where the FBI couldn't get anything]) and is there any easy way to test the VPN security?
>>
Should the bf and I try chatting with Somali girls at the park or will it traumatize them?
>>
>>61413260
Also why would I pay for mullvad, if I could just generate an account number each 3 hours?
>>
test
>>
test2
>>
Help? Firefox is using too much cpu for seemingly no reason?
>>
How long can an external HDD last?
>>
>>61413470
depends on how good you take care of it, it'll have the life of any regular HDD if you don't throw it all over the place and let it spin up and down properly
>>
>>61413097
>I actually like this, a nice amount of language features, but no too many that it would bloat the language. too bad generics aren't a thing.
You want to look at an active open sores /g/ project that uses Go, look no further than nyaa pantsu.
>>
My AIO CPU water cooler broke a while ago. Today I "fixed" it since I had nothing to lose (I just took the cold plate off, drained all the liquid which got foamy some how, and ran water through it until it was clean, and then refilled it with plain distilled water and closed it back up). Now, it works like normal when my computer is upright and the pump/head is perpendicular to the ground, but when I lay my computer on its side so the pump/head is parallel with the ground, it makes a noise like there's air bubbles going through it. Is that something to worry about, or will I be just fine if I leave it upright all the time?
>>
>>61413682
Do people usually lay their cases on their side like that? I was under the impression that they were meant to be upright at all times.
>>
I wired my garage door opener to an arduino which toggles it on COM port activity. I have an AWS website. I want to open my garage with a button on the website.

Can someone please explain how I can go about sending that button press from the AWS site to an idle c# process on a local computer that can then go communicate with the arduino? I don't want the program to have to poll a server endlessly because that's a waste of bandwidth.
>>
>>61411587
I bought an external HDD to plug into my little HDMI usb recorder box thing on my TV, but it appears as though the usb output doesn't have enough power to run the HDD.
If I get a usb splitter, to plug one into the recorder box, and the other to, say, a mains power usb adapter, do you think that would work?
>>
>>61413682
cavitation will destroy pumps. i don't know why it's started cavitating (unless you just refilled it with less liquid than it had before) but don't let it continue.
>>
>>61413787
There are some cases that have the motherboard parallel to the ground.

>>61413804
Alright thanks. I'll just throw it away I guess. I filled it by taking a big pot, filling it with distilled water, and submerging the cooler in it and moving it around to get all the bubbles out, then screwing the cold plate back on while it was still totally submerged. I figure it's just too much work to refill it without letting any air bubbles in, or there's a small leak somewhere.
>>
>>61413492
>spin up and down properly
whats this, how dyou not interfere with it?
>>
can i play online videos through mpc-hc (or vlc)? if so how
>>
>>61414017
youtube-dl + mpv is superior
>>
>>61414045
ill look into it
could you tell me for mpc too?
>>
File: 1420099814802.jpg (13KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1420099814802.jpg
13KB, 250x239px
is there a way to connect my android phone to my pc over WLAN, but have the phone be seen by the pc as a usb connection?
>>
Will coffee lake be supported by z170 series motherboards with a BIOS update? I want to upgrade from my skylake pentium but not if that means getting a new mobo+copy of windows.
>>
>>61413097
>Go
>too bad generics aren't a thing.
How can you like c, but complain about the lack of generics? C doesn't have generics.

>C++
> I did actually like this up to the point of templating
Wait... Generics are good, but templating is bad?

>Python
>I can not get along with forced indentation.
Never got this complaint. You format your code with indents anyways, who cares if it's semantic? I've used some IDEs that force their indentation style on you, whether you like it or not (in fact, the majority of IDEs/code editors). Might as well complain that other languages force their braces on you.
>>
I need a good router, wired or wireless for torrenting/server host, what are my options?
>>
can someone explain what these guys are saying to do, i cant work it out

https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2049
>>
>>61414582
Maybe. Nothing's been officially confirmed yet.

>>61413797
What you want is called a powered hub.

>>61413793
MQTT is the usual meme interface for that sort of task.
>>
>>61413424
Yep, it's firefox.
>>
Gonna do webdev I think. I get this nagging feeling to do DBA work because I know that more. What do /g/?

I don't have a major directly related to either, but I have worked with both professionally.
>>
Any idea why my sample rate keeps on changing randomly?

i'm using a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface for sound btw.
>>
>>61411587
I have an OSVR and I'm trying to get it to work with SteamVR. I keep on getting error 400 and 306. How do I fix this?

I've looked at so many guides, and a lot of them have things that are just not there.
>>
Any reason that Norton's password generator would be insecure?
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (94KB, 1242x2134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
94KB, 1242x2134px
Whenever I click on the settings on 4chan mobile I get this message instead. How do I access the settings?
>>
>>61414377
what are you trying to do?
>>
Is there any monitor under $200 that has a built in USB hub? I'm looking for one so that my mom doesn't have a billion cables to connect to her laptop when she connects it to her monitor when working.
>>
>>61415537
you need to use a browser which supports local storage, otherwise settings can't be saved
>>
Just got into photography (mostly /out/ pics) whats a good site to share my photos on? with as much privacy options as possible
>>
>>61415642
This only happens on my iphone. Using same browser (Chrome). Also have this problem on Safari on the iPhone too
Works fine on my Android
>>
how do i set youtube-dl to save videos on an external hard drive?
>>
File: 1464960185857.png (339KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1464960185857.png
339KB, 622x521px
Back with the GPU "overheating" it doesn't do it on my friends pc.
I can load up Hitman on his pc and it works fine.
I load up Hitman on my pc and even on the intro screen it goes into 100% fan speed and temps up on 90C.
Might want to flash my bios, it's clearly not the GPU that's faulty, might be something with the bios.
>>
>>61415775
Just use youtubeDLG and update it every once in a while if you're on Windows. It's a GUI frontend for youtube-dl, all you do is paste the links in there and it downloads to a directory of choice.
>>
>>61415800
probably a bitcoin miner, they usually kick up when they detect a heavy load
>>
When you're streaming music or video to your phone using data and then you connect to Wi-Fi, does the stream transition to using the Wi-Fi immediately or does it wait until you've started a new song/video?
>>
>>61415820
that sounds great
ive gotten to the github page, but i cant work it out from there
>>
>>61415800
can't be the BIOS
check for bitcoin miner and check drivers
if all else fails nuke your shit and reinstall wangblows
>>
>>61415910
https://mrs0m30n3.github.io/youtube-dl-gui/
>>
>>61415924
cheers man
>>
What is a decent GUI for the Windows 10 subsystem? I want to edit files from within it.
>>
>>61416028
>thinking windows would give you this level of control
O I am laffin'
>>
File: inline2[1].jpg (691KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
inline2[1].jpg
691KB, 2560x1440px
>>61416095
>>
File: why.png (362KB, 1385x975px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
362KB, 1385x975px
What is happening here? It thinks that the 9th track is separate from the other tracks, and also there's an ASD file with the same name as the 9th track (deleting it didn't do anything).
foobar does the same thing with a few other albums but never with this ASD bs. What gives? Is there a way to just tell foobar it's all one album?
>>
File: 1494432340659.png (32KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494432340659.png
32KB, 1024x768px
If I do absolutely nothing on a certain PC aside from shitpost on 4chan with ublock and draw shit in Photoshop, do I need an antivirus better than Common Sense 2017?

Plan to uninstall Kaspersky when my license is up and just not download anything else. On Win 7, updating less because of shitty patches.
>>
I cant get my laptop to look right on my tv screen; i cant get the colours or brightness right
is there a guide?
>>
>>61416148
Use MusicBrainz Picard to get the correct tags and if that doesn't fix it manually edit them with Mp3tag.
>>61416173
No, just use virustotal to check on suspicious files.
>>61416176
Get a better tv
>>
>>61416148
file has damaged metadata, you need to edit it
>>
>>61416185
>better tv
mate its well good you mental
>>
>>61416185
>>61416187
Already tried checking for inconsistencies with mp3tags but I'll try MusicBrainz to see if it catches something
>>
>>61416176
Look up the model and see if there are any settings for color calibration. Some TVs have stupid filter-looking shit on by default. Should at least have a brightness setting.
>>
1080p 144h or 1440p 60h? Or spend more on 1440 144h? Or more importantly what would be the ideal card for all 3 tiers? I assume 1440p144h would be minimum the GTX1080.
>>
guys, tell me i can make it so if i hover over a hyperlink, say for a certain length, i can see what the page looks like (im with firefox)
>>
>>61416185
Date was off, for some reason didn't show up in mp3tags but I fixed it with Picard. Thanks
>>
>>61416232
Depends on your CPU. If you have a CPU that can play games at 144fps, go with that. If your CPU would bottleneck a GPU capable of 144fps, go for 1440p 60hz.
>>
>>61416232
I have 144Hz 1080p and the difference is definitely very noticeable (especially for me since I play cs and osu but really for everything). I've never used 1440p so I can't really compare but I definitely think you'd be missing out if you bought a 60Hz monitor.
>>
>>61416256
can someone explain this hz stuff to me
ive got my laptop connected to a full hd tv and when i mess with the tv resolution (via the laptop) the screen goes weird most times
>>
File: IMG_1327.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
My computer will crash and show me this screen I've got not clue what's wrong. It's been happening for the past couple days after my computer is on for a little. I tried replacing the PSU but I still have the same problem
>>
instead of using scroll bars can i use a 'grab' tool in firefox?
>>
>>61411669
You can install it on any distribution.
>>
>>61416432
something like this?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/grab-and-drag/
>>
>>61415831
>>61415918
Couldn't find any miners.. forgot to say that it also randomly crashes but not when i'm using on-board graphics.
>>
>>61416462
Event Viewer > Custom Views > Administrative Events
post results
>>
i have 2x 8gb usbs with nothing on them

yet when i try copy a 4gb file to either of them they say there's not enough space
how can i un-fuck these things, or are they completely broken?
>>
File: 1491868048863.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491868048863.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>61411587
Is it possible to check what specific programs are using what specific amount of gpu power?
>>
>>61416173
If you're going no-av, you definitely want to double down on your security updates.
>>
>>61411587
are blondes still stupid or have the scientists came up with a miracle cure?
>>
I mounted my aio radiator in the top of my pc case how should my fan config be?
>>
For people that have learned C, was the concept of pointers hard to learn for you? Because I'm doing it now and I still can't wrap my head around why you don't just refer to the variables directly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-041935.png (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-041935.png
162KB, 1080x1920px
How come I can write this same code and it still works without making the honk method static? I think I get what static means but in this context it doesn't seem necessary since it's every object will have the same methods anyway.?
>>
>>61416732
They're probably formatted in a format that can't handle big files. You'll have to look it up but I'm sure that's your problem. Just format that in ntfs and they should be good to go
>>
>>61416449
this is really good thanks man
bit of trouble reloading firefox but i think we're there now
>>
can i see ALL the things ive downloaded in windows (10), instead of just in the folders ive saved them?
>>
>>61417107
sorry *in one place
>>
>>61416817
Use the radiator as an outtake because it's worse to heat the whole case with hot CPU air than it's to cool the CPU with "hot" case air.
Aside from that, I'd have slightly more intake fans than outtake fans, and have the intake fans behind air filters. That way you should have less dust in the case.
If possible, I'd also put the fan of the AIO on top of the radiator so you can see the radiator instead of the fan if you look in the case, it's easier to clean that way.
And if possible, have the fans generally point up and to the back.
All of these things really don't make much of a difference. Just slapping 3 fans in the default configuration does almost as much as any other configuration.
>>
>>61415086
What's a low-footprint alternative? I like to stream animus/shows/YT music whilst I game.
>>
Is dorm internet typically good enough for online vidya?
>>
>>61416874
I think a lot of people have issues with that yeah. I haven't used it in a while, but I can't really tell you what the point is either. I think it's because you don't want to copy "huge" variable, or because you sometimes can't copy variables directly from function to function because of scopes.
>>
>>61416462
>>61416777
Id like to know this too. Also, how do you check for a Bitcoin miner in your system beyond Malwarebytes?
>>
>>61414008
Don't unplug it (power or USB) when it's doing shit. Properly eject, wait for it to stop.
>>
>>61415537
>chrome
Found your problem. Use Safari, Chrome for iOS is just a wrapper for Safari.
>>
>>61415641
Look at used Dell UltraSharps. Decent monitors, adjustable stands, and built in hubs.
>>
>>61415918
>reinstall wangblows
that's always step 1
step 2: install gentoo
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Would studying Electronics be a good complementary subject to Computer Science?
>>
>>61416173
Use Security Essentials. It will show up in Windows Update when you uninstall your Russian spyware.
>>
i get 'this script stopped working' etc a lot
i think ive vaguely heard of noscript or something
what does it do, do i need it?
>>
>>61416176
Look at the settings in the utility for your adapter (Intel, AMD, NVIDIA).
>>
>>61416407
Looks like a motherboard issue.
>>
>>61416028
google Classic Shell
>>
>>61416732
>usbs
USB is a standard, not a device.
>thinks there's such a thing as 'a bluetooth'
>>
>>61417272
not in america, any other country would be fine
>>
>>61413548
>open sores
this typo discribes open source pretty well lmao
>>
>>61417272
Yes. Better than a lot of residental areas DESU.
>>61416874
>>61417285
Aside from the more obvious stuff, pointers allow you to modify external variables through a function. For instance, pass in a pointer to a circle struct, the function can do stuff to the circle directly instead of making a new circle that you'd replace the old one with. Doesn't matter for simple stuff, but makes a huge difference in things such as games.
>>61417288
Reformat.
>>
>>61417426
Most websites load in scripts and such from external sites, so they don't need to program everything again. Some of this can also be malicious, and this is also how most ads work. With noscript you can choose scripts are allowed to run (non, only the website your visiting, or individual external websites).
I recommend uMatrix over noscript though. And uBlock Origin to complement it. uMatrix does basically the same shit.

Script not responding is not necessarily related to that though. That's just a website fucking up either because it's bad or because your browser is fucking up. It could be fixed by limiting external scripts, but in my experience it generally happens with heavy websites that need those heavy scripts to function. Fuck those websites.
>>
>>61417407
Yes, as long as it would be relevant for your chosen path.
>>
>>61417516
welcome to 4chan senpai
enjoy your own slice of damnation
>>
>>61417272
If it's a decent uni then it should be great. Dedicated fiber and all that.
>>
I noticed my psu fan stopped spinning probably for some time now, it appears to be working fine as all the voltages are ok but it does get hot as fuck. Do I try to fix it, buy a new one or just ignore it?
>>
>>61417677
Buy a new one. If you need to ask /sqt/ then PSU repair is too advanced for you. What brand?
>>
>>61417687
I didn't want to start a thread just for this but yeah it's probably advanced for me lol
btw LC Power
>>
If I have an antivirus license for 10 devices and activate it on a device then uninstall, does the license still support 10 devices?
>>
>>61417701
>LC Power
Literally what? Is that a chink supply?
>it's probably advanced for me
It's advanced for most of the electro-autists on this board. Lots of stored energy can make you have a bad day (or bad end) if you're not careful.
>>
File: rose56.jpg (77KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
rose56.jpg
77KB, 750x750px
hello i am stupid and i have a question
what do you look for in a computer when you want it to render videos fast?

>>61411587
cute girl
>>
>>61417715
Probably. But try to manually deactivate to be sure.
>>
>>61417779
specifically I am (probably) going to buy a laptop
>>
>>61417779
Dedicated GPU (aka not Intel) and reasonably fast CPU.
>>
>>61417779
>>61417788
I think CPU, specifically cores/threads and then clock. Unless I misunderstand what "render" means.
>>61417794
I guess I probably misunderstand what render means.
>>
What's a good way to detect and delete exact duplicate files on Windows? I know of Visipics, but I want something that doesn't have a "fuzzy" search first.
>>
>>61417798
>'Rendering' is also used to describe the process of calculating effects in a video editing program to produce final video output. Rendering is one of the major sub-topics of 3D computer graphics, and in practice is always connected to the others.

>>61417794
so which one will help more, the gpu or cpu. i mean they definitely correlate but what is the higher priority here
>>
>>61417798
Both have an impact. It depends on what software is being used and how it uses resources (e.g. some rely on CPU more than GPU and vice versa).
>>
>>61417819
What software are you running?
>>
>>61417819
>>61417821
I thought rendering was just encoding the raw video to a compressed mp4. That's only effected by CPU. I have absolutely no idea how those effects are calculated, so I'd take the other dude's opinion and get a dedicated GPU.
>>
>>61417827
>>61417821
I use Premiere Pro
>>
File: 1499572552559.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499572552559.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>startx
>change back to tty later
>drown in warnings and errors

>start application from terminal
>drown in warnings and errors

is computer software and operating systems just layer upon layer of shit abstracting shit, held together by bubblegum and duct tape? I only really notice this on linux and maybe osx, does windows hide it all behind a facade of everything being fine?
>>
>>61417849
You should get a good CPU and GPU, but a GPU will definitely make more of a difference. Check A-doh-be's site for a list of supported GPUs.
>>
>>61417875
>is computer software and operating systems just layer upon layer of shit abstracting shit, held together by bubblegum and duct tape?
Hai.
>I only really notice this on linux and maybe osx, does windows hide it all behind a facade of everything being fine?
Hai. Welcome to /g/.
>>
>>61417875
Yes. Windows has a bunch of weird shit like still having Windows 7 screens in Windows 10 if you click a certain setting. Pretty sure it still has code from Windows 3 or something because nobody can figure out how it fucking works. I think Windows also just crashes when it fucks up like that, and then reboot to a "good" state.
>>
>>61417831
It kinda depends on the program. I think newer ones can use the GPU as well as the CPU, but in the past, the CPU was the only part used for rendering. (Videos, not games - that's way different)
>>
File: jennie heart.gif (3MB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
jennie heart.gif
3MB, 343x400px
>>61417886
thanks!
and I checked it they support the most common ones
>>
File: shitfuck.png (14KB, 1326x337px) Image search: [Google]
shitfuck.png
14KB, 1326x337px
>freenas box
>2TB drive
>error messages
CRITICAL: July 17, 2017, 11:19 a.m. - Device: /dev/ada0, 8 Currently unreadable (pending) sectors
CRITICAL: July 17, 2017, 11:19 a.m. - Device: /dev/ada0, 8 Offline uncorrectable sectors

Is the drive fucked?
it's only 8 sectors, but the drive is less than 18 months old and still in warranty.

Also
>check storage
>not degraded
>pic related all online
>>
>>61417931
It's dead
>>
>>61417938
Thanks.
I guess I'll pull it, and send it so shit-gate for a replacement.
>>
whats epornium's curerent status
how dyou join/stay around?
>>
>>61417947
>shit-gate
Buy a real drive faggot, not just an equally terrible replacement.
>>
>Trying to Hyper-V + Gentoo
>Main boot menu -> Loading -> Blank screen

article says i need to get kernel support, but how exactly ??
What files to edit?, what are the steps, why is it so lacking
>>
>>61417816
MS-DOS
>>
can i add a video file to mpc and have it join the playlist instead of replacing the current video?
>>
>>61418029
That's not a "way".
>>
>>61418016
>kernel support
you enable when you compile the kernel
>what
Read the wiki
>>
MicroATX or full one? Having a server for storage needs
>>
>>61418086
First decide how many drive bays you need,then check how many sata headers it has
>>
>>61417994
WD reds?

or hack the greens?
>>
>>61418038
alright, try going left then
>>
>>61418130
Hitachi are best I believe.
>>
>>61418064
Can't get a terminal
how am i supposed to compile anything?
I get nothing after the menu followed by the boot process.
>>
>>61418220
>liveusb
>chroot
>fix
>reboot
>>
File: CuckedCat.jpg (149KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CuckedCat.jpg
149KB, 800x600px
Hey /sqt/ I need some advice. I bought a WD 3TB Blue 3 months ago and it worked fine, though recently I've been getting notifications from HardDiskSentinel and CrystalDisk informing me of 111 Bad Sectors.

Looking online, I was told that it's normal for larger drives to have unallocatable and bad sectors. I've even tried the WD Lifeguard Diagnostics and it told me it passed. Any advice on this guys?
>>
>>61418135
This isn't the stupid answers thread you know.
>>
>>61418263
You should have bought purple.
>>
Does qutebrowser take in addons? How similar is it to firefox?

If not, is there a clean firefox fork that works with 64 bit and has good memory management?
>>
>>61418279
It was the cheapest, and I figured it wouldn't be much of an issue since the only thing stored is Animu and movies.

I've also used 85% of space if that helps, also I don't really fuck around with the HDDs by taking them off to another rig and rarely turn off my PC.
>>
>>61418295
>good memory management?
Your os does.
Worrying about ram is so 1990's.
Let your system do its job and stop worrying about minuscule things
>>
>>61418308
Yeah but, MUH RAM!

Alright though, any good firefox forks?
>>
>>61418303
I don't have any advices. Here where I live there's not much difference between prices of the two and it certainly served me well so far.
>>
>>61418319
Why did you buy so much ram then?
To not use it?
>fork
Check gentoo wiki
>>
File: fuck.png (192KB, 723x603px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
192KB, 723x603px
>>61418325
How long have you been using Purple and what's the Capacity? Also, how are the attributes holding up?

This is the stats, if somebody can determine whether this is acceptable or failing, please tell me.
>>
>>61418341
Thanks famo
>>
>>61418371
Shut down immediately
Boot a liveusb
Copy your needed data to another disk, if you can
>>
>>61418295
Waterfox perhaps?
>>
>>61418371
3tb definitely more than half a year. I use tho store and download on it, which is what it was designed for. Red might be a good choice too, but purple was made to be used for a long time. Not like it helps you now. If the bad sectors multiply, start worrying.
>>
what is the best gaming screen from asus under 200?
>>
>>61418227
Only minimal install gives me a shell, that's progress.

thx
>>
>>61418371
>40C
Just saw this. Is it always that temp? Mine don't get that high even if I mine eth.
>>
Installing Windows 8.1 on a Ryzen system soon. Plan on never having updates or any of that garbage.

My question is, this won't interfere with my NVMe SSD will it? I have no idea why it would so that's why I'm asking here.
>>
>>61418438
Is it that bad? It's near other drives so could be that, though to be fair, my WD1TB is going on 3 years and is still fine, back then it was running nearly 50C during summer.
>>
>>61418476
Anything above 40c on a hdd starts to cause problems
>>
Is there a 4chan extension I can get to make sure that I am always browsing in https?
>>
>>61411587

Is Discord safe software to install and use? Or its not recommended?

Its slowly getting more and more popular so as with all popular things, I kinda wanted to ask first.
>>
>>61418476
Speccy should already warn you above 40 iirc.
>>
>>61418442
it wont if you download the drivers for it manually
>>
>>61418295
Right now it only allows for simple extensions via shellscripts: https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/blob/master/doc/userscripts.asciidoc

There will be a custom plugin API at some point, but the primary focus is making it easy to develop your own plugins (in Python), not running existing ones: https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/30

At some point, it might be able to run some simple WebExtensions (i.e. Chromium and new Firefox extensions), but nobody really looked into that yet.
>>
>>61418493
The devs enforce censorship.
They monitor what you type
So no, it isnt
>>
File: whattheflyingdonkeyshit.png (24KB, 713x474px) Image search: [Google]
whattheflyingdonkeyshit.png
24KB, 713x474px
>>61418371
Fucking shit WD, I expected more from this company. Looking at the logs, the reallocted sector count jumped from 0>94>111 just today.

I just don't understand how this could fucking happen so quickly.
>>
>>61418487
https everywhere?
>>
>>61418523

Crap. So what Im supposed to use to communicate with people?

If I would meet nice and kind girl, I cant simply exchange emails forever, we would need faster communications methods. Skype is not popular at all, for example.
>>
>>61418542
Does this work on Opera?
>>
>>61418553
mumble for audio
>skype not popular
bahahaha its the most successful voip

You could try and get her to use Ring,its cross platoform.Its video and text chat
>>
>>61418560
No idea. It's made or promoted by the EFF, so it's probably pretty widely compatible.
>>
>>61418553
What about meeting that nice girl in real life?
>>
>>61411942
I install Ubuntu for noobs, Debian testing for myself, what you need to know is how well does your specific distro handle your hardware, and are you tech savvy enough to do something about it? Ubuntu is the closest thing you get to an out of the box experience, hence it being the distro of choice for noobs, once you got enough experience you can move on to other distros keeping your home dir with all of its config files which should work seamlessly across different ditsros.

You should look for a distribution with a good community backing it up, you don't want your software repositories suddenly disappearing on you, so a distro with a long history, and the lts branch is a good to go for anyone, Slackware and Debian are really solid choices in this department.

Your next issue to consider is what software do you need, if you need something that is released exclusively for commercial OS, stick to those, it takes a powerful machine to render 3d and edit video on top of a visualization package, other than commercial CAD software and niche applications, *nix is really a great platform.

Lastly as a noob looking for a first distro, I can attest to the pleasant experience I have had using linux over the last 5~6 years, no viruses, spyware or any other crap that plagues windows over here, the only trouble I have had was of my own misuse/misconfiguration origin, and in all those early days instances of self induced trouble I learned quite a lot, all in all you won't be looking back.
>>
>>61418591
I'll give it a go. Cheers
>>
>>61418535
All hard drives are shit.

https://support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?DL#WD_softwarepc
You wanna use WDC Data Lifeguard for Windows. Once the little box next to the drive stat goes red, you qualify for a warranty return.
>>
should i choose any domain register sites? does it make a difference?
>>
>>61418735
namecheap

NEVER USE ANYTHING FROM GODADDY
>>
I have a modem connected to a wi-fi router (netgear). I'm using a wired connection. I used to connect the modem to the router and then a wired connection from the router to my pc. Everything worked.

Now, I can only access the internet by connecting my pc to the modem but the wifi still works if I connect my router to my modem.

Also I can't access the configuration page of the modem.

>have you tried to turn it off and on again
yes
>>
>>61418812
Internal switch might be dead. Try a different router.
>>
>>61418742
i plan to have a .moe domain and they basically have the same price
can u tell explain to me what is the difference between them?
>>
>>61418855
namecheap dosent throttle you when you get a burst of activity to your domain.
namecheap isnt a peice of shit that likes to drop dns randomly
namecheap is a better company support wise
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 203x618px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 203x618px
Always wondered why website like gelbooru and danbooru don't use captial letters. Why is this?
>>
>>61418936
There is no reason why,and also formatting
>>
>>61418936
Because it's running a database and unnecessary characters will fuck everything up.
>>
>>61418855
GoDaddy was pro-SOPA, Namecheap was anti-SOPA.
>>
why is there shadows by default on ubuntu 16.04 in gnome classic metacity mode? there is no compton or xcompmgr running.
I feel like it's causing jittering in my steam games.
>>
What seems more trustworthy?
DuckDuckGo or StartPage?
I really really tried using searx but it just plain sucks.
Search results are almost exclusively 0% related.
>>
File: ddg.png (2MB, 1701x8000px) Image search: [Google]
ddg.png
2MB, 1701x8000px
>>61419193
searx.me
>>
>>61419193
Startpage.
>>
Is there a better option than Sonarr for downloading anime? One that takes subgroups into account, and doesn't run like shit on a raspberry pi?
>>
File: 1483470098576.png (16KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1483470098576.png
16KB, 211x211px
So my database will have a phone number column (mandatory) and a backup phone number column (optional)

Should I make a separate table for the backup phone numbers?
>>
>>61419209
I already said I tried but their search results really suck.
Guess I'm gonna stick with Startpage then.
>>
>>61419281
Your keywords suck.They use other web engines,most noticeably GOOGLE.So im not buying your bullshit here kiddo
>>
Does anyone know how to make Firefox stop showing black patches or boxes over a page?
>>
>>61419291
Well Somalia isn't really known for their technology.
>>
File: DSC_1559.jpg (527KB, 1900x1186px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1559.jpg
527KB, 1900x1186px
I have an old Macbook Pro 2011 13". It is incredible slow. Takes about 10 minutes to start the system. To open Photoshop for example takes another 5 minutes until I can start working. When I watch a youtube video it gets hot and the fans are going loud.

I wonder if I should replace the HDD with an SSD. Would that help?
>>
file hosting websites?
>>
>>61419291
Okay, I've discovered my major flaw.
I added searx.me in Firefox instead of using the one which comes by default.
Now it uses some proxies like https://searx.something.net.
How do I keep the dark theme on this though?
>>
>>61419365
Before it just used searx.me domain and I could keep the dark theme but search results would suck ass
>>
>>61419276

Is this for an assignment or a real project?

Commit to following a normalized data model and store the backup phone number in a separate table foreign keyed to your customer table. Don't be lazy.
>>
File: RcAhC6Ag.png (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
RcAhC6Ag.png
55KB, 512x512px
>>61419330
>Firefox
Found your problem. Try pic related with a clean profile.
>>
>>61419383
Real project. I'm starting up a company on my own using four seperate languages atm, shit's a huge hassle learning everything.

Thanks tho.
>>
File: tiny speaker.jpg (303KB, 1307x872px) Image search: [Google]
tiny speaker.jpg
303KB, 1307x872px
anyone know a way to clip these tiny speakers on my collar or wear it as a short necklace?

I work night shifts and we're allowed to have speakers but not earphones/headphones.

I have a mediumish 200$ speaker for music, but when I listen to youtube/podcasts I want a lot more privacy so I need something near my ears (also the manager doesn't like hearing swearing on the speakers, as we still have people coming in).

These ones will suffice and it only costs 6 bux, but I'm not sure how I can clip it on my collar.
>>
>>61413097
lisp
>>
>>61419430
hot glue
paper clip
>>
>>61419291
FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS!!!
Had to disable fucking Yahoo and now I'm getting more accurate results. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>61419430
Maybe find a sewing video on youtube and make a small pocket?
>>
>>61419363
read the /g/ wiki, but any cloud would do imho if it doesnt contain illegal files
>>
Is there a file manager that supports image folder icons and custom file handler fields?
>>
>>61414377
ADB can be used wirelessly if you are looking for that.

Or if you just want to access files you have samba/FTP.
>>
>>61419418

In that case, I strongly recommend you read up on the five normal forms before you commit to a database schema. Follow them and your database will have no redundant fields and will never be inconsistent.

Read http://www.bkent.net/Doc/simple5.htm, it's a bit tough to start with but it's not a bad summary.
>>
>>61419757
Thanks fammy. Will look into it.
>>
>>61416902
Yep, that's a bad example for static methods. Static methods just allow you to write an equivalent of top-level function in crippled languages. Static fields let you share state among all instances of a class (like a counter that each instance would have access to).
>>
anyone know of something similar to waifu2x's noise reduction that isn't as slow?
preferably something for vapoursynth or avisynth
>>
Alright, just what the hell is going on.

>Use MPC
>Try to play a video
>Video freezes while audio keeps going
>Video then catches up to audio
>Repeat forever

Doesn't happen with everything, but it's still goddamn annoying. What do?
>>
>>61420210
update video gfx, check if the video's act the same on a different machine
>>
>>61420210
>>61420317
I meant video drivers, also check audio drivers
>>
>>61418600

That would be fine but first we wound need some sort of contact. Besides, Im very shy.
>>
If a compiler converts code to CPU opcodes, why do you need different compilers for different operating systems?
>>
>>61420497
Because the OS sits between the hardware and both your compiler and your program, providing lots of useful services. Every OS provides some similar services, but not through the same interface, so you need a compiler that can run on the OS and hardware you're using to develop and produce correct output for the OS and hardware your program will run upon.
>>
>>61420653
I see, so while the intermediate operations of your program might compile to similar operations (might be different depending on how data types are defined), displaying the actual output is OS specific. Would be easier if there existed a standard for such interfaces.
Thank you.
>>
do i have to reinstall the whole system to change DE?
>>
>>61421213
no
>>
>>61421408
but whats up with all the "flavors" when your downloading the os?
>>
It's impossible for me to fetch an ethernet cable from my room to the router. Should I get an internal wifi card or an USB adapter? I think the speed is 150Mbps.
>>
>>61421567
they're to provide a minimal effort option to get those setups
some installers also have an option to pick which desktop/DE you want
>>
Is there any good VPN add-ons for Firefox? I'm currently using Browsec and DotVPN and for some reason, neither of them are working when only one of them is enabled. If I need to access a restricted site, I have to enable both. This problem is specific to Mozilla, by the way. I can't figure out the reason.
>>
>>61421628
ahh i see, thanks
>>
File: Untitled.png (113KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113KB, 1280x984px
Is is possible to download this PDF file that is loaded in a webpage?
>>
>>61421589
USB adapter, you can use it even if you change PCs later.
>>
>>61421758
Try Zenmate VPN, use a throwaway email for account.
>>
>>61419347
Try to wipe the HDD completely. If the problem persists replace HDD by SSD.
>>
>>61421903
Probably. Try right click -> inspect element to see if you find a link to the pdf file. Or in the source of the page.
>>
>>61421903
Alternatively you might want to try looking at network activity in your browser's developer tools when loading the page. Dunno if you can find .pdf files that way, but it often works for downloading videos.
>>
>>61422078
Trying this but can't seem to understand it.
>>
>>61422123
You can ctrl+f in that inspect element thing in case you didn't know. It's pretty difficult to explain because it depends on the site and shit, and might not even be possible.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 300x207px
Just start using Vivaldi and I love it. One minor nitpick though: I adjusted the default page zoom to be zoomed but can I have certain sites retain certain levels of zoom? It's annoying to have to keep zooming out or in.
>>
i have this weird glitch on my phone.
contacts are duplicated. this is how i see them

DAD
DAD
DAD
HOME
HOME
HOME

if i delete one of my dad's contacts, all of them are gone. i have no idea what to do. android btw.
>>
>>61422099
HOLY SHIT!

I got it! Thanks so much mate.
>>
>>61422281
I think those are copies in separate locations (like SIM card, Google account, any other shit you use). No idea how to manage them in Android.
>>
I want to buy a used UPS. I found a one pretty cheap, but it looks beat up. Should I mind it if I'll replace the batteries anyway? Does anything except batteries wear out significantly in UPSs? It's ~80$ for 1kW Smart-UPS APC. Includes worn-out batteries and some drilled holes on the bottom that the previous owner used to connect additional batteries.
>>
>>61422345
not really. there's only one acc being synced. if i delete one of the dupes, all of them are gone.
>>
File: homeplug.jpg (60KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
homeplug.jpg
60KB, 1280x847px
Looking at getting a homeplug for my PC that is far from our router. Finding the quality of the signal to be bad lately.

Doubt I will be streaming video over it or anything but that might be something neat to do in the future. Can you recommend any particular brands?
>>
>>61422998
Is running a cable completely out of the question?
Homeplugs are really bad
>>
>>61423221
no can do. it's literally the opposite side of the house. i'd have to drill through the ceiling which is not something i'm prepared to do.
>>
>>61423277
Well being on a different floor might have it's problems. Homeplugs run best on a single loop. Unless your builder was a wiring god you're going to be on separate loops and that'll effect speeds.
Could you not run the wire externally? Either that or upgrade your WiFi to help your computer connect
>>
>>61423327
I'm not drilling holes anywhere in the house. The house is 20 years old and the builder is well regarded locally. I will purchase something with a decent returns policy like Amazon. If it's trash I'll go back to wifi.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.