[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Computer scrap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 19h36m50s400.png (2MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
19h36m50s400.png
2MB, 1920x834px
¿What was the most precious thing you found on the street?
>>
>>61410993
- Shitty dell Monitor
- Crappy IluvSpeakers
- Imac rubberdome Keyboard
- Motherboard
- 1GB of DDR RAM
- Pentium D
- Old graphics card.
>>
>>61410993
>upside down question mark at start
give it back jose
>>
>>61410993
Nice opening question mark, Ramón.
>>
2x 27" BenQ monitors. Perfect condition, just left outside someone's house with a "free" sign attached. I didn't even care if it was sketchy, I snagged those fuckers and fled home. That's all I can really think of tech wise, but I go dumpster diving for heaps of shit

Still rocking them 3yrs later.
>>
Your sister.
>>
¿Mande?
>>
>>61411155
>>61411192

You stupid gringos don't understand that we latinos understand computers better.

We manage to scavenge good shit because our skin was irradiated with a shit load of sun in ancient ages.

Electronics are heated and then produce computing, we Hispanics are bombarded with hard labor under the sun and many hardships, we are closer to being human machines.
>>
i've posted this a billion times on here.
previous job we had a guy who would do electronic recycling programs where people would drop off old electronics.
at the end of the day he would return to work with a trailer full of gaylords loaded with old electronics.
somehow he ended up with a brand new Dell internal testing unit. computer was about 1-2 years old at the time.
i got it for free ~$500 value.
i5-2400, 320GB hdd, 4GB ram with windows 7 pro key.

i also have 2 netbooks with 4gb ram, 320GB hdds, still use one as a simple server (ip cam video storage, nzbget server, NPVR server)
about 5 320GB drives
a butload of 4GB ddr2 sticks.
a couple core2quad cpus
usb3.0 card
all-in-one cpu water-cooler
dell laptop that was about 3 or 4 yrs old at the time. 1st gen i5 or i3. broken screen. replaced it for 80$.
boat load of windows XP keys and a about 4 or 5 windows 7 keys.

i basically upgraded all my siblings computers and laptops.
computers upgraded to 8GB ram
laptop hard drives were all dead so i replaced them all and upgraded it to 4GB of ram.
>>
>>61411280
¡eramos reyes y mierda!
>>
I found a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (T-Mobile bootloader unlockable model) with a ZeroLemon 10K mAh battery case on it next to a curb earlier this year. Had a 64GB microSD card installed with like 22GB of pics and videos. I contacted the owner anonymously and said it had been driven over and wouldn't power on but the microSD card was taken out along with the SIM card and they seemed ok, he provided a mailing address and I sent 'em off.

Kept the phone and the battery of course, I'm not a dumbass, of course. Sold the phone for a tidy lump of cash a week later. Owner filed for insurance so he didn't lose a damned thing, got his pics and videos back, I got a phone and made a few bucks, win-win.
>>
File: TylerDurden.jpg (25KB, 550x374px) Image search: [Google]
TylerDurden.jpg
25KB, 550x374px
>>61411544
>who Anon thinks he is
>>
>>61411544
say what you want about Apple, but when their phones are reported stolen, those phones are only valuable for their parts.

stolen brand new high end android phone?
reset phone.
sell on ebay for $300+

stolen brand new iphone?
sell on ebay for parts
>>
>>61411280
>we are closer to being human machines
lel
>>
>>61410993
What movie is that, looks familiar
>>
>>61411628
What movie is that, looks familiar
>>
File: b8.jpg (10KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
10KB, 209x200px
>>61412187
>>
>>61411852
>>61412187
its Elysium, friendos
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.