[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is such an enjoyable experience now. Why did I wait so long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.png (18KB, 399x457px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
18KB, 399x457px
This is such an enjoyable experience now. Why did I wait so long to do this? Did I miss any other important ones?
>>
wdg
>>
>>61404178
Try filtering "This is such an enjoyable experience now. Why did I wait so long to do this? Did I miss any other important ones?". Really improved my experience.
>>
>>61404209
Seems like your filter doesn't work.
>>
Here are mine:
/acg/
/agt/
/alg/
/bst/
/csg/
/cyb/
/dgt/
/dpt/
/drst/
/edc/
/falg/
/fglt/
/fht/
/flt/
/fpt/
/gcg/
/gogl/
/hpg/
/hsg/
/ipfs/
/lrt/
/ltg/
/mkg/
/netsec/
/nrg/
/pcb/
/pmg/
/ptg/
/rape/
/rbg/
/spg/
/sqt/
/tpg/
/w7g/
/wdg/
/wt/

Fuck generals, if I wanted to see that sit I'd go to reddit.
>>
>>61404178
You forgot

>VPN
>Rust
>Linus
>Bitcoin
>Ethereum
>C++
>>
>filters
Hello r3ddit!
>>
>>61404178
You missed the following:
/degeneracy/i
/cuck/i
/furryfox/i
/sjwfox/i
/sjw/i
/nigger/i
/kike/i
/jew/i
/jewtel/i
/intel/i
/amd/i
/sjwzilla/i
/sand nigger/i
/goyim/i
>>
>>61404178
What if you don't keep the cookies? You always configure those on every visit? Or is a way to import a local list? I'd also like to filter all the generals bullshit.
>>
>>61404305
If you don't use cookies, use 4chan-X.

And yes, you can export all of your 4chan settings from the native extension. Settings -> Export settings
>>
>>61404331
I'll see what I can do with the site's default extension.
>>
>>61404280
butthurt faggot
>>
>>61404248
What's wrong with *generals?
>>
File: 1495257523263.jpg (176KB, 846x988px) Image search: [Google]
1495257523263.jpg
176KB, 846x988px
This is mine.
>>
>>61404841
Nothing, as usual, faggots are looking to whine about something. Try filtering all the generals and only the shit and shill threads will remain with a rare win thread in between
>>
>>61404178
Now you can enjoy a safespace full of tech support threads and bait. Congrats.
>>
>>61404178

/\/.*\//i

youre welcome
>>
>>61404178
>filters
casuals
I bet you also use an adblocker
>>
>>61404280
>>Tumblr
>>
>>61404178
/feminism/i;boards:g
/SJW/i;boards:g
/soros/i;boards:g
/antifa/i;boards:g
/communism/i;boards:g
/communist/i;boards:g
/commies/i;boards:g
/commie/i;boards:g
/trannny/i;boards:g
/drumpfkin/i
/pol/i;boards:g
/trump/i;boards:g
/nigger/i;boards:g
/darkie/i;boards:g
/systemd/:i;boards:g
/nuetrality/i;boards:g
/republicans/i;boards:g
/democrats/i;boards:g
/nothing to hide/i;boards:g
/reddit/i;boards:g
/net nuetrality/i;boards:g
/free market/i;boards:g
/numales/i:board;g
/numale/i:board;g
/leaf/i:board;g
/leftist/i:board;g
/degeneracy/i:board;g
/IQ/i:board;g
/safespace/i:board;g
/jew/i:board;g
/jews/i:board;g
/kike/i:board;g
/1488/i:board;g
/race war now/i:board;g
/kekistan/i:board;g
>>
>>61406710
Something went wrong. I added that, refreshed and the whole board disappeared.
>>
>>61404178
the worst of these generals is the WATCH THREAD. it's nothing but pure fucking fashion. they just shitpost about watch bands and how watches look. "technology" is from 1700s too... mechanical movements.

how the fuck can /wg/ stay on /g/ is beyond me. it should be in /fa/
>>
>>61404280
>>61406710
go back to plebbit, you massive FAGG-OTS!
>>
>>61406893
My filter blocked you. :^)
>>
>>61406919
no it didn't you stupid nig-ger.
>>
>>61404841
Generals just lead to boring threads with the same shit posted everytime. Having an occasional thread about a topic works great, but generals have the intention of being up all the time which leads to repetative threads.
>>
>>61406938
My filter blocked my own post and you replied to it so you got blocked to.
>>
>>61406874
Private tracker general is up there too, considering that there's a whole board for torrent discussion.
>>
noticed that everyone is keeping the terry threads comin through. mr. god is happy.
>>
>>61404927
That's because the mere existence of generals poison a board. You can't just filter them away, they really need to be removed entirely.
>>
>>61404841
Generals are nothing more than people trying to nigger-rig their own sub-boards, complete with cutesy titles and their own set of rules. They should just go create a subreddit if that's what they want, that's not what 4chan is for.
>>
>>61404178
>>61404248
/\/\w{2,}\/.*(general|friendly|stupid|thread|edition)/i
/(general|friendly|stupid|thread|edition).*\/\w{2,}\//i
>>
>>61404841
>Generals go against the ideas of an imageboard because it tries to be a traditional forum
>Generals encourage shitposting and cancer
>Generals get anons racing to make the next OP and leads to 2+ threads of the general wasting space it shouldn't be wasting
>>
>>61404841
Same thread over and over, after you browse enough you know them all anyway so if you want to go to one you'll search the catalog to find it. No need for them to keep showing up when you already know they're there.
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>using filters
>>
>>61409813
>wanting to see the same generic posts day after day
>>
>filtering the only good threads
>>
>>61409813
If your post is repetitive, stale, and predictable enough to get caught in a filter then you deserve for your post to be ignored.
>>
>>61409903
>what people say on the internet bothers me
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>61409940
You're the only one bothered here.
>>
>>61404178
Filters are for cucks who want a safe space, kill yourself redditor for wanting censorship.
>>
>>61409961
Kys redditor cancer
>>
Shitposting belongs here, go back to plebbit if you want filters, cucks.
>>
>>61410249
Spoken like a true redditor
>>
This all wouldn't be a problem if generals weren't a thing.
>>
>>61410289
I've been here far longer than you newfag, 4chan was always about shitposting.
>>
so if i made a thread about how much i hate a general thread and used the thread's code in the title would i only receive dissent as everyone else who hates generals would filter the thread code?
>>
>>61410329
Honesty this. Not to flex age, but 4chan has always had an passion for provacation.
>>
>>61404178
>>61404248
>>61404882
>filtering /cyb/
>filtering the best general on /g/
>filtering one of the only generals that actually belong on /g/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1485983043826.png (57KB, 875x273px) Image search: [Google]
1485983043826.png
57KB, 875x273px
>>61404178
Use regular expressions m8
>>
>>61410075
Ok, kid.
>>
>>61410432
/cyb/ is trash that is rapidly decreasing the post quality on /sec/, which is a general that actually does deserve to be on /g/.
>>
>>61404178
You need to add pgg and sfg since the pathfags can't decide how to general.
>>
i want /prog/ back
>>
>>61404178
use 4chanX you idiot
>>
>filters
You are all part of the problem.
>>
>>61410329
Bullshit. Shitposting really is shit, it wasn't this bad even a few years ago. It think 11 years is a pretty good age, not an oldfag, but not mobileposting cancer either.
>>
>Filters

Enjoy your safe spaces. You are just as bad as the people you filter if not worse.
>>
>>61410747
/prog/ isn't 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>61410432
/cyb/ is full of larpers who mostly just talk about their waifu, lain.
>>
>>61410820
I was once.
>>
>>61410820
in what way
>>
>>61410820
Well not anymore
>>
>>61410801
You're just mad people are hiding your cancerous posts. Nobody wants to read the /pol/tard retardation found in every thread on this board
>>
>>61411037

Then report them and shut them out. Flood the 4chan moderation queue if you have to. Ignoring them means you're just going to be fighting a never ending battle as they come up with new cancer memes and flood the board more and more as you and your safe space faggotry plug your ears and pretend a problem doesn't exist.
>>
>>61411147
filter added #comment:"safespace"
>>
>>61411147
Reporting does nothing, being an idiot isn't a bannable offence, nor should it be. I don't see myself as fighting a battle, if the quality of posting keeps declining like it has been for the past couple years someone will make a new imageboard and people will flock to it. Unfortunately there has been a great replacement in the posters of every board on 4chan, a problem does exist, but it's because of the people who post here. I don't think you can fight that. In the meantime I will just make it as tolerable as possible
>>
>>61411224
i've lost of hope of a western replacement for 4chan 2bh

a chinese, russian or jap one could exist but i don't speak any of these languages. i'm trying to learn jap but that's about it
>>
>>61410458
post the code
>>
>>61411277
# Generals
/\bgeneral\b/i;boards:g;op:only
/\/[A-Z]{1,4}[tg]\//i;boards:g;op:only
/\/[A-Z]{3}\//i;boards:g;op:only
/\b(?:official|daily|friendly|programm(?:ing|ers?)|head *phones?|desk *tops?|screenfetch|keyboards?|laptop|os|(?:gnu[\/+-])?linux|windows|os[ -]*x|mac(?:s|intosh|book)?|ios|apple|battle *stations?|fizz[-+ ]?buzz|[cg]pu|thinkpad)\b.*(?=\bthread\b)/i;boards:g;op:only

# Cancer
/\bpoo\b.*(?=\bloo\b)/i;boards:g;op:only
/\bban *c\b/i;boards:g;op:only
/\bgay?m(?:ing|ers?)\b/i;boards:g;op:only
/\s\bv[\/\\]?s(?:\.\s|\b\s)/i;boards:g;op:only
/\b(?:c|linux|ryzen|amd)\b.*(?=\b(?:sucks|terrible|harmful)\b)/i;boards:g;op:only
/\b(?:ay*md(?:ead)?|no?vid(?:ia|eo|iots?)|[a-z]*(?:shill|drone|tard|toddler|fag(?:got)?|cuck)s?|samsung|gnu|(?:gnu[\/+-])?linux)\b.*(?=\b(?:dead|finished|bankrupt|suicide|btfo)\b)/i;boards:g;op:only
/\b(?:ios|mac ?os|apple|android|amd|nvidia|intel)\b.*(?=\b(?:better|best)\b)/i;boards:g;op:only
>>
>>61411267
You just need an admin willing to put up with all the bullshit that comes with running a chan, and willing to put up with a few years of obsurity and I bet you could have a new english chan
>>
>>61411298

neat, thanks!
>>
>>61411224
>>61411267
How else will hiro make profit off 4chan passes and ads from mobilefags who don't know how to adblock if they actually enforced the rules?
>>
>>61411313
i doubt it. regular, illiterate people from all over the world would just join it again. the magic has been lost, and people are willing to run their mouths now. you'd need much stricter rule enforcement, and to get that without paid moderators isn't feasible, i think. and paying moderators on a chan image board won't work, either

>>61411327
yeah, the website needs retards to survive. the problem is that we can't get away from them
>>
>>61411351
You're probably right, it would just get overrun with retards. I really hope the old internet isn't dead. Maybe you could follow a private tracker model where it's easy to ban morons, and random newfags can't just join, but that also destroys the magic of it. Or something where you can only join via a terminal client, but even then someone would find a way to bring it to the masses. I really hope someone figures something out, I miss the old internet
>>
>>61411442
A new chan might use banhammers to enforce board culture. Not everything has to be open for debate.
>>
>>61411496
You don't enforce culture with threats of bans, self moderation is the key. You make it difficult for retards to even access it and if they do, only really ban the most disgusting and cancerous of shitposters and newfags.
>>
>>61404841
Because obviously something that gets discussed a lot should have random threads getting shit all over the board instead of a single easily-filterable general thread.
>>
>>61411496
then you end up with /v/, or worse case scenario, neofag

the problem isn't just banning people, it's finding good moderators. there's a reason the moderator meme pasta exists. they're typically sycophants or people with nothing else in life going for them. it's been that way since the internet from the 90s, or maybe even before

what is necessary for a new 4chan to exist is
1) something niche that's niche enough not to attract regular retarded people but still popular enough to form a community around
2) people whose hobby is 1) also understand that attracting average people and making the hobby mainstream will only make it worse
3) a reasonable means of filtering people (test them? ban them? hard to say, both have the aforementioned problems)

in my eyes, the buyfag or hentai communities could make either work, if they had support from other communities (/g/ etc). but it won't happen either way imo. and even sadpanda's forums don't seem very good, for example. i haven't really read them often, but from what i've seen, it's not good enough. and also, there's other problems that would come with whatever hobby is chosen as the anchor for the new community (furfags etc)
>>
>>61411576
This
>>
>>61410432
/cyb/ is trash and you know it, and it definitely doesn't belong on /g/.
>>
>>61404588
>>61406167
>>61406893
Angry /pol/tard keeps responding until he gets a reply.
>>
protip: "general" and "thread" can get all those shitty threads at once, and even any future ones that crop up
>>
/\/[a-z]{3,}\//i;op:only;
>>
>>61413149
Sometimes those retards don't put their bullshit in the subject field though. They put their gay acronyms most of the time though.
>>
>>61413142
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>61413290
It always pisses me off when they won't do that, I have "general"/"thread" as filters for both subject & comment just in case, but even then some of them don't even mention the words once in their thread.

If they manage to get through those I'll just add them whenever I see them, IMO it's probably best to have what OP suggested and the "general"/"thread" filters, for maximum faggotry prevention
>>
>>61404280
don't need s/jwfox or s/jwzilla if you have s/jw
don't need j/ewtel if you have j/ew
don't need sand n/igger if you have n/igger
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.