[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Optical Mice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
49KB, 1000x1000px
Are they really that much better than laser?

What would /g/ recommend between the 'Logitech G900' ($147 aud) and the 'Razer Lancehead Tournament Etd. ($102 aud)
>>
>>61401205
Have the g900. Got it for $75 (USD, 50% off black Friday sale). Build quality is great so far and it performs flawlessly. Button placements are good and the ambidextrous design is neat, although hardly useful for an individual. It fits my hand well, too. It is rather large but very lightweight. Battery lasts me several days and charges super fast, I never use the cable.

Overall, way overpriced for a mouse. This kind of quality is expected from such a price tag, so at least it wasn't a bust. I would not recommend unless heavily discounted or you have a money tree in your backyard. As much as I dislike Razer and distrust their quality, go for the cheaper mouse.
>>
For gaming? Yes, because you don't have built-in acceleration like on laser mice.

As for what I recommend, the Roccat Kone EMP.
>>
Lancehead for fast paced shooters.
G900 for everything else.
The G900 has 100% converted me to Wireless, and I'm never going back to wired.

You should also look at the G403 Wireless.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-202304.jpg (118KB, 1439x826px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-202304.jpg
118KB, 1439x826px
OP here, thx guys.

>>61401414
The G900 is objectively better, but since I'll be using it at home 99% of the time with a cable attached I might as well save a few and get the Lancehead, since it's sensor seems equally as good.

>distrust their quality
Some people have complained the Lanceheads left and right click wooble side-to-side. I'll definitely return it and buy the G900 if mine does that.
>>
>>61401429
>Roccat Kone EMP
They got weird shape in right side, is that pinky friendly?
>>
>>61401451
>Lancehead for fast paced shooters
fucking why? the G900 and G403 are equally good or better and are advertised for gayming
>>
>>61401205
Just use whatever. As long as it's got a light on the bottom and not a ball, it's going to suit 99.9% of gaming needs. I used a $10 optical stock Lenovo mouse that came with my laptop for almost 7 years solid until the plastic on the clicker had literally worn down a trench from hitting the switch and wouldn't actuate reliably anymore.

Don't spend $150 on a god damn mouse.
>>
Get a G903 and that charging mat thingy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.