[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, would you and the rest of the programmers be willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: monster girl.jpg (171KB, 800x983px) Image search: [Google]
monster girl.jpg
171KB, 800x983px
>Hey anon, would you and the rest of the programmers be willing to go to india unpaid for 2 weeks to train your replacements?
>>
>Unpaid
No.
>>
lmao, good luck getting me on that plane
>>
>>61398670
>literally go train your $3 an hour replacements for free
>>
Not sure. Do I have to pay the air fare? Is it first class with sexy flight attendants? Mile high club included?
>>
welcome to hell
>>
>>61398766
enjoy getting your unemployment denied c*ck and don't use us as a reference
>>
>not training them wrong as joke
>>
>>61398959
Pulling that kind of shit brings a federal investigation in on an office in a hurry.

>TFW three places I've worked at had FBI swarm the place after shenanigans went down with H1B hires and improper terminations and HR got led out in cuffs when they got caught taking magnets to the drives.

.... yeah I kinda quit that line of work and thankfully managed to change majors and got into forestry.
>>
Hey it's not like there are laws against this thing.
Oh there was, but bill clinton removed them. good times.
>>
>>61399593
>three places
Where the fuck did you work?
>>
>>61398670

Sure, free holiday and then you spend your time teaching the replacement to do everything wrong.
>>
>>61399697
I interned at a couple shady startups in the south bay during college. There may have been Chinese government involvement in the place too, I didn't exactly dig too deeply when the feds pulled up and started asking questions. Got cut loose because I was a knownothing intern both times.

The third one was a out in Arizona and the internship I got offered initially vanished into the ether during the drive out but to compensate me I got two weeks getting paid double what I'd been offered working with the fencing crew putting up concertina wire but the last day basically a shitload of feds swarmed the place locked anyone non-critical out and the crewboss said to not bother putting this place down on a resume... Still got paid though for some reason the DoD cut that check.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.