[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with Apple isn't Indians or Tim Cook. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: jony ive.jpg (103KB, 1020x754px) Image search: [Google]
jony ive.jpg
103KB, 1020x754px
The problem with Apple isn't Indians or Tim Cook.
It's motherfucking Jony Ive.

Every single one of Apple's problems always - ALWAYS - stems back to Jony being a dick with his design. Every. Single. One.

Name ONE (1) way this man isn't totally fucking people over using design on a daily basis.
protip: ucan't
>>
you seem lost https://forums.macrumors.com/
>>
File: IMG_20170628_122211.jpg (42KB, 270x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_122211.jpg
42KB, 270x424px
>>61397565
literally who?
>>
>>61397892
Jony Ive is the guy who designs everything in Apple.

Fuck him. He makes everything look pretty but function like shit.
>>
>>61397565
>Every single one of Apple's problems always - ALWAYS - stems back to Jony being a dick with his design. Every. Single. One.
he hasn't been designing anything for Apple for the past 3 years. Man retired and now lives in London. He hasn't done shit for Apple since iPhone 5S.
>>
>>61398209
Oh, fuck.
BRING BACK JONI IVE
>>
>>61398105
>anything past the iPhone 4, second gen iPod nano, PowerMac G5 and Ti PowerBook
>pretty
>>
File: Steve_Wozniak.jpg (314KB, 825x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Wozniak.jpg
314KB, 825x1014px
pretty soon they'll make the computers so thin that they'll cut you

already they make the angles really steep on those metal computers, it's fucking retarded and is the kind of thing apple users used to make fun of winshit laptop users for, poor ergonomics

now apple's on a race to the bottom again, can we get another steve injection?
>>
>>61400458

That's the thing about all of this. They LOOK pretty and lure you in, then you buy the latest ishit and every single day you start noticing small details that bother the fuck out of you until it eventually adds up to a huge pile and past a certain point you've had enough.
>>
>>61400636
>small details
Such as?

Genuinely interested because I've always wanted to be a macfag, but I'm Asian, so I don't like getting jewed.....
>>
File: laughing toaster.png (86KB, 310x306px) Image search: [Google]
laughing toaster.png
86KB, 310x306px
>>61397565
>burn the witch!

>>61398499
>save the witch!
>>
>>61400636
I am also curious about being a Macfag and would like to know about the downsides of using a mac before (((investing))) in one.
>>
>>61397565
what's the problem here ? iphone 6 is the most comfortable phone to hold. perfect bezels, perfect side buttons placing, etc etc. every little detail is well thought out. it's not something that is made to just look trendy or gimmickally sophisticated.

apple makes stuffs to give you enjoyable times using your phone, not to amuse you with illusions like "you can scroll the page down without touching the screen and it will help you with your productivity !"
>>
>>61402832
personally I'm much, much more bothered by Apple's 'my way or the high way' attitude than the hardware. Their hardware is beautiful, no doubt about it, but their software is sometimes a pain to use do to the fact that certain simple tasks can only be completed in an ass-backwards way, just because Apple doesn't want you to do it any way else.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.