[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWITTER IS FUCKING SHIT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 9vJWNBPn.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9vJWNBPn.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
So, yesterday I created a new Twitter account, and when I was about to post my first fucking tweet on that account, I got this message:

"This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later."

Apparently, it is an old recurring problem with no actual solution. I've already changed my password twice, but the error persists.

What do you suggest that I do to fix this?
>>
Try having an original thought I guess
>>
>>61396958
?
>>
great blog post, upvoted
>>
>>61396922
Maybe you should have not spammed twitter on you old account then faggot.

Contact twitter support
kys

In that order
>>
>>61396922
my cluster of rpi twitter bots never have this problem lmao
>>
>>61396922
Sage
>>
>>61396922
>What do you suggest that I do to fix this?
use diaspora
>>
>>61396922
Follow some cunts/get some followers to look legit, Tweet through a VPN, come on dude you should know what to do before posting on /g/.
>>
>>61397597
I should not have to do any of that. It's an error in the system, not something that I am doing wrong. I didn't create the account to spam.
>>
I'd suggest you contact Twitter. I haven't experienced this issue when making my account so I think it's intermittent enough to warrant investigation.
>>
>>61397661
>I'd suggest you contact Twitter.

But how? The Jewish fuckers do not have an email address, an account which one can message, or a support platform with a ticketbased system.
>>
>>61397695
Well the email is [email protected], the account is @support and the support platform with "file a ticket" is https://support.twitter.com/forms.

I didn't know any of this stuff before but I Googled "how to contact twitter." The featured result also lists a phone number and says that the expected wait time is ~18 minutes.
>>
>>61397729
(Oh, scratch the phone number. Someone wrote in the comments that they changed it to a recording which says they no longer do phone support.)
>>
>>61397729
Also the account is apparently @TwitterSupport. I should stop talking and just let you read this stuff since I'm apparently failing at that.
>>
>>61396922
>inb4 referrers disabled
>inb4 javascript disabled
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.