[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt - Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 31

File: sqt.jpg (194KB, 1528x1530px) Image search: [Google]
sqt.jpg
194KB, 1528x1530px
/sqt/
Stupid questions thread
Ask stupid questions ITT (in this thread)
>>
When we will see the next generation of Nvidia cards?
>>
Is offensive security proactive
>>
>>61392333
because new thread
>>
best lightweight WM for dual monitor setup?
>>
>>61392349
The dev just stopped working.

uBlock Protector List is what replaced it.
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (53KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
53KB, 400x300px
Is it safe to use a VPN for banking/investing websites?
>>
>browse thread
>make comment using the quick reply
>attach image
>post it
>browse some more
>quick comment again
>'Error: Duplicate file exists here :^)'

Why the FUCK does it do this? It never used to be a thing until about 6 months ago, it's so fucking annoying. It even does it if you post in one thread, open a new tab and post in a different thread.
>>
How the fuck do you get to extensions in chromium 59?
Settings takes you to this gay settings page now and nothing has extensions on it
>>
>>61392398
>uBlock Protector List
Where is this?
>>
>>61392398
Is the continued one just as good? I like using Firefox.
>>
>>61392402
I'd say yes, as long as you use HTTPS (which all banking sites should probably do by default).
I'm not a professional though.
>>
I need to host a simple website, what's a good and cheap solution for that ?
The website is only html/css, not even using js or php or whatever. Everything (including pictures and sounds) are ~5MB. It won't be visited often, I just need it for a year.

I was thinking about going OVH and having a .com adress (free the first year) and having the web hosting for 20€, but is there a better solution ?
>>
do i wanna be getting a laptop with win 7 or 10 (or 8?)?
>>
>>61392276
I don't browse /g/ so I'll ask here: what smartphones are good that are out right now? Newest versions please.
>>
>>61392636
Wordpress
>>
Guys, how do I use github?

>have one work account with work email
>have one university account with university email
>start trying to fix up my professional networking, realise I'm expected to have a personal account (with personal email of course)

What's the standard practice here? Should I merge everything together? Will it keep things separate enough (e.g. I don't want my work commit activity to be publicly visible, nor do I want my personal commits to be in any way associated with my work to prevent them claiming that they own it or whatever), or should I stick to maintaining separate accounts?
>>
Not sure if it corresponds to PC Build thread, so i post here.

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-24MP59G-P-gaming-monitor
Is this good? Programming\Casual gaming, also poorfag, so not more than 150$.

http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-25UM58-P-ultrawide-monitor
Although this one looks so sexy, especially with some tiling window manager like i3.
What do i get?
>>
>>61392670
>>>/g/spg/
>>
File: linux110.png (10KB, 243x321px) Image search: [Google]
linux110.png
10KB, 243x321px
>>61392640
>win 7
hard to find, probably more expensive than a win10 machine, support will end in 2 or 3 years (unless you're a "I don't care about updating my system fag" you might care about it)
>win 8
I don't see good reason for this trash OS, unless you like the UI
>win10
adware / spyware OS.

>pic related
buy a linux laptop, you can find them easily now
>>
Does using a Kaby Lake CPU on Windows 7 gimp the performance? Because it seems like my 7600K performs worse on games than my friends' Ivy Bridge and Haswell CPUs, also on Win7.
>>
>>61392763
If your friends are on windows 10 that might explain it
>>
>>61392900
>also on Win7
>>
>>61392763
No, performance should be unaffected.
>>
>>61392734
>Easily
>110 options
yeah good luck with that.
>>
/sweetie/ general
>>
>>61392433
chrome://extensions
>>
>>61392681
I already have the website made. Beside I don't want to use this trash since it would be terrible for what I need.
>>
Why is it most websites are still wasting ~40% of the space?
Widescreens has been the norm for a long time and it is easy to get the proportions of a browser window, so why aren't they better at getting the information on the screen?
>>
I fell for the haskell meme, how the fuck do I convert Fractional to Floating
>>
>>61392636
Github pages
>>
>>61393033
Because wide websites look cluttered.
>>
I do not know any programming languages or concepts (except bash scripting, SQL and basic web dev I fthat counts). I want to learn Python because my employer relies on software written in it. However, every time I try to learn I get bored very quickly. It seems like so much time is spent obsessing over basic shit like arithmetic, printing strings, variables, etc that I lose hope I'll ever learn something useful and worthwhile. How do I get through this? Is there some "no bullshit" Python tutorial for people who already know how to make the computer say "Hello World"?
>>
>>61393187
So nobody ever figured out how to make a decent design and then everybody just gave up?
I thought the people who took those art degrees were at least able to design a document or something.
Is nobody working on that or are they all just incompetent?
>>
Files that I've deleted from the recycle bin keep reappearing in their original locations if I reboot my laptop.

How can I stop this?
>>
>>61393229
Wrong.
http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 806x392px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 806x392px
my modem just dropped its upstream and knocked me off the internet. This happens every hour or so and lasts 5-10 minutes. The thing I don't understand is that I can connect devices to my ftp server over the LAN and it will show the index, but actually trying to download a file during this won't work.
How do I even go about troubleshooting this? router logs aren't showing anything and modem logs are filled with "no ranging response". But the modem having problems shouldn't be effecting the LAN, right?
>>
>>61393258
if just all websites looked and worked like that.
>>
I've seen pagerank being computed both as a left and a right eigen vector.
What's the difference? I assume they are actually equal but i can't understand why i haven't find anything stating it in all the papers i had to read about pagerank and perron-frobenius theorem.
>>
>>61392726
Thanks bro
>>
>>61392717
Depends on your style of programming. I have a friend who studies law, he absolutely loves his ultrawide for the convenience of having a browser with several tabs of cases, another with like law references, and a text editor, all open at the same time. Whenever I have to type up a document, I also feel constrained by my pleb 16:9.

When at work I usually use three monitors because I can, but I don't think I'd care for an ultrawide. Splitting between three monitors allows me to have e.g. one workspace with database connections open, one with chat and email open, one with my text editor open, and switching between contexts is seamless, but on no one workspace would I really need more space than a 16:9.

For gaming it's obviously nice but if you were buying a gamin monitor you'd want a better resolution or refresh rate before even considering ultrawide.
>>
>>61393258
That's shit.

http://bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
>>
>>61394191
>only using 400px in the center
>>>/trash/
>>
>>61394204
How about this then
https://thebestmotherfucking.website/
>>
>>61393195
Learn how to run a program with hello world, pick some practical interesting problem, and dive right into it.

Assuming you are able to divide and conquer instead of staring at your screen like an autist, you should be able to use stackoverflow and such to find out how to get past every small hurdle you encounter until you eventually manage to build up something that actually accomplishes your task. Boom, you've learned.

Once you actually know how to make python code pick up some book on best practices because your code will look absolutely atrocious. IDK, get some other anon to recommend you a good one, I don't python.
>>
>>61394247
That site's shit. Giving hyperlinks a different colour just because, and claims it not being compatible with everything is a good thing.
>>
what language is used for writing blockchain transmission and overall cryptocurrency infrastructure?
>>
>>61394434
English
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 505x304px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 505x304px
This doesn't install half of the updates it downloaded.
Can someone direct me to the Russian windows 7 security updates installer?
I can't find it.
>>
Is it possible to download and install windows without another pc?
>>
>>61394168
Thanks for responding. I am thinking about getting ultrawide, it's nice to watch movies on those too. But not sure if 150$ is worth for additional 4". Looks like scum, isn't it? Are those 4" make big difference?
>>
>>61394572
What OS do you have now?
>>
>>61394529
Why russian? Just do a normal update through windows update
>>
>>61394585
Gentoo.
>>
>>61394599
I don't have years.
>>
>>61394608
http://pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
>>
>>61394599
Nothing. I am on tight budget and i bought a pc and forgot about the os
>>
Is it normal for all devices under the same router to have the same IP?
Aren't they supposed to be different?
>>
>>61394636
http://pastebin.com/smjvLZN4

If your computer doesn't have anything running on it, it can't do jack shit, and that includes downloading an OS to install. If you've got a copy of linux or something around, that's somewhere to start.
>>
>>61394661
They're different inside your network, not to the outside world.
>>
>>61394616
Thanks.

Is aegis/ancile still able to get rid of the botnet?
>>
>>61394664
Can i download windows or linux from my phone to a 32GB flash drive and install system from it?
>>
>>61394583
Uh I don't know what you mean by $150 but the ultrawide is $30 more.

Personally I would get the ultrawide because $30 isn't a lot, but if you're a poorfag, it probably does make a difference, so it's really up to you to decide.
>>
>>61394714
I mean there is ultrawide 25" for 200$ and ultrawide 29" for 345$. I am wondering if these 4" are making big difference.
>>
>>61394710
With an OTG cable or some such you should be able to assuming your phone has some sort of file management on it.
>>
whats the best site for detecting photo manipulation

for example people who photoshop words onto white paper
>>
I've been looking for a way to get a little bit better performance on my PC. I have an i5 4460 over here and some crappy motherboard.

Is it fine to disable EIST? Does the power consumption get much higher on idle?
>>
>>61394710
I doubt you'll be able to format a drive with an ISO. If you have root access you can get many phones to act as bootable drives themselves. But I expect you would have a hard time with that too. Really you just need to find another computer you can use for a minute to make the drive with rufus.
>>
>>61394683
They wouldn't hurt, but my expectations would be pretty low in the post-rollup era. A lot of what they did was blocking individual updates.
>>
Can I make qbittorrent shut down my computer when one of several downloads complete? Will it work if I pause the others?
>>
Is the Thinkpad anniversary going to be worth it? I have a few year old X1 carbon that I like a lot, and I have like the last think pads I've gotten but I plan on getting the anniversary of it's good. I just don't want to be memed into something if it's shit
>>
>>61394809
>Is it fine to disable EIST?
Yes, but it'll not make your system any faster unless something is fucked up somewhere.

>>61394809
>Does the power consumption get much higher on idle?
Get one of those $10 wall meter things and find out. On a 4460 my bet would be 10w difference tops. I'm running a Ivy chip at ludicrous volts and clocks with all the power saving stuff disabled and my total system power consumption at idle is still only 120w, I think a 4460 would probably idle around 60w or something, depends on your system.
>>
there an add-on or anything where i can right click a hyperlink and choose to send the link directly to say notepad, or something similar?
>>
File: 1499972133464.gif (153KB, 352x438px) Image search: [Google]
1499972133464.gif
153KB, 352x438px
https

I always assumed that the domain browser si conncecting to is known
just rest is hidden

but I am playing with pfsense and how to monitor traffic using proxy server
and there are guides how to deal with https that require actions on client devices
either importing certificates (man in the middle) or changing browsers proxy settings...

like whatever
but is the core idea that firewall should be able to know how much user uses facebook even if its https is crazy?
>>
>>61394875
try and let us know
option is there, the question is if it waits for paused torrents
>>
>>61395103
you still know where the connection is going, just not what it contains
>>
>>61394906
for some mass downloading?
if yes, have you tried jdownloader?
it monitors clipboard so you click hyperlink and copy and if its a valid hosting site its pasted in to download list
>>
>>61394729
At 1080p, if you aren't sitting waay too far from your monitor, absolutely none.
>>
Is there any reason my internet (or at least wlan connection) keeps dropping out with me being unable to access the router login via the browser and the windows troubleshooter basically says the router is fucked but then when i try accessing the same router page from my netbook the connection suddenly springs back into action again for all devices involved?

Had to reconnect 2 times today because of this shit which just started happening now
>>
>>61395162
i was thinking just to have them like saved for later (and not actually in the browser)
but what is mass downloading?
i guess ill give jdownloader a look

but actually yeah, i do realise what i was thinking of originally, it was just if theres a way to be able to say highlight some text or right click a hyperlink and have an option to paste what ive selected into notepad, and not have to manually paste it
thanks for the jdownloader tip anyway
>>
Turned my back to my computer and a bright blue light came from the screen as if it bluescreened for a short second. What just happened? Only thing I had open was a torrent program.
>>
Where can i find a huge dictionary and password list for a WPA attack.

I want to hack my neighbors wifi and im prety sure his pass isnt very complex.
>>
is solus bad? i just tried it and nothing felt intuitive at all. maybe it's something wrong with me though
im trying to find something lightweight to put on my old laptop since win10 often chokes it up. new to linux btw
>>
am i simply not understanding how youtube-dl is superior to using a video downloading website, because typing in 'youtube-dl.exe' everytime already seems like its at least as much work
please tell me this is going over my head
>>
>>61395251
Reset the router. Try openWRT or something.
>>
>>61395305
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>61395251
Sounds like the hardware is failing but try what the other anon said with new furnace to see if it resurrects it
>>
File: 1472125359417.png (285KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1472125359417.png
285KB, 580x282px
>>61395334
>>
>>61395305
Probably nothing.
>>
>>61395305
It was just your imagination, it was nothing.
>>
>>61395311
Create a rainbow table
>>61395354
>Furnace
Firmware*
>>
>>61395305
That's nothing at all, don't worry about it.
>>
>>61395305
It's nothing, you get scared about every flash? Just forget it ever happened.
>>
>>61395305
Trust me dude it was nothing.
>>
File: 1493057978858.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493057978858.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>61395334
>>61395361
>>61395372
>>61395382
>>61395395
>>61395400
>>
I have a desktop with integrated graphics from 2012. What's the cheapest way to bring it into 2015
>>
>>61395448
what cpu?

buy a cheap used gpu, if you want to play vidya then idk
>>
>>61395448
new graphics card?
buy a throw away one off ebay since anything more is 300% over priced
>>
>>61395424
haha
yeah what the hell are you guys up to?
>>
Just started learning C coming from Python and Java

I don't understand pointers. When and why should I use them?
>>
>>61395305
Sounds like... nothing to be concerned about
>>
>>61395448
Could be as easy as just throwing a good GPU in there, and a PSU to power it.

What CPU is it?
>>
which particular jobs will be closed off to me if I don't have a CS degree?
>>
>>61395524
Computer Science jobs.
>>
Sadly i must move my PC to a room far away from the router so i have to get a WiFi card to get internet now, since LAN cable is not an option anymore.

Should i go for a USB one or PCI? Can someone recommend me one and tell me what to avoid. I fucking hate wifi.
>>
>>61395524
bad jobs. jobs you dont want
>>
I'm trying to add this line to my xampp config file (xamppfiles/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php)

$cfg['NavigationTreeTableSeparator']

like pic related is telling me, but nothing happens. Why?
>>
Why do people fuck up patches like this?
How do i get this to work? Its removing lines but the entire patch has "+" on each line
What teh fuck.
https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/135187/
>>
>>61395483
When you want to refer to an object out of the current scope. It is just a memory address.
>>
File: vistaids.jpg (106KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
vistaids.jpg
106KB, 750x376px
>>61380647
Can I upgrade to windows 10 LTSB using my windows 7 pro key, or do I have to use kmspico?
>>
What's a good router?
>>
>>61395581
That is because the patch is to add a patch file to the repo, of course it is nested.
>>
>>61395622
Hell no. Also use MStoolkit.
>>
>>61395643
If you're shitposting on 4chan frequently, netgear. You can change the mac address easily.
>>
Is Codeblocks any good?
>>
>>61395541
>LAN cable is not an option anymore
You'd be surprised...
>>
>>61395654
Then how the fuck do i clean it up?
>>
>>61395552
oh nvm I realized you need two underscores for tables
>>
>>61395682
I haven't purchased a router since back when the linksys wrt54g was the good one to buy.

What's a good router that I can flash with openwrt or whatever open source rom? Just point me towards a good resource even.
>>
File: photo.jpg (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34KB, 900x900px
I have 3 types of users for my mysql database:

>Admins
>Suppliers
>Employees

Would it be acceptable to have my database organized like this?
>user_type (description of each user type along with number)
>user_info (names/passwords/usernames/etc)
>user_admin
>user_suppliers
>user_employees

The last three tables will have specific info for each type.
>>
is this a good laptop?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315925&ignorebbr=1

Anything cheaper like it I could buy?
>>
>>61395868
Not a dba here but don't you normally just have a users table with a role column?
>>
>>61395868
depends what will be in user_admin/supplier/employees
Also I'm not sure that having user_info separately is a nice idea, even with 3 table of users like this. Whenever you'll have a request you'll need to query two tables instead of two, and this kind of data won't be duplicated and be unique on each table of user
>>
Just got a call off "unknown" I answered said nothing they hung up, less than 30 seconds later I got a call from "Private Number" I answered said nothing they hung up - now nothing - anyone got any ideas? UK btw
>>
File: 1499648952159.jpg (108KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1499648952159.jpg
108KB, 800x534px
I have W8.1 in a VM, it randomly will pop up a screen with the control panel saying I need to activate windows.
The key is tied to a desktop that now has Linux on it. How do I deactivate it from that computer?
>>
What are the best 2tb hdds that don't cost as much as a wd black does? Looking for something no more than $80.
>>
Does anyone here use studio monitors for general audio?
Are they worth it or worth getting a generic speaker system?
>>
>>61395685
I used it for a while but had a lot of issues with it (a crash happened often) and never could solved it.
Then I decided to switch to code lite and it feel a bit less bloated, easier to configure a project (it's probably the same shit) and it does the job quite well. The UI is also a bit more minimalistic so there's way more space than code::blocks, and it doesn't behave strangely like code blocks did on me.

But there are plenty IDE that are nice. What language will you be using ?

>>61395541
option 1 : buy a fucking long cable
option 2 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-line_communication
option 3 : pci
option 4 : usb

>what to pick
>what to avoid
can't help you with that
>>
>>61395911
robotcallers
>>
>>61395945
wd reds used off ebay
>>
>>61395945
Dont skimp on data you nigger.
>>
>>61395998
ah forgot they existed, thought a new android vuln got into the wild or something
>>
>>61395896
>>61395908
The thing is, the employees/suppliers will have about 4-5 columns of different info each.

I don't want to have 4-5 columns of empty space and have everything in one table. I heard this was bad db design.
>>
>>61395983
>What language will you be using ?
C
>>
>>61395483
Pointers are just another kind of variable, that store an address instead of a value, so you can run this code and see what it does.
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {

int variable = 5;

printf("Value of variable : %d.\nIt's adress is : %p\nOr as I recently called it : %u\n\n", variable, &variable, &variable);

int *p_variable = &variable;

printf("Value of variable : %d.\nIt's adress is : %p\nOr as I recently called it : %u\n", *p_variable, p_variable, p_variable);

return 0;
}

notice :
int *p_variable = &variable
is the same as :
int *p_variable;
p_variable = &variable;

post 1/??
>>
>>61395911
If you prefix someones number with 0197 before calling it it will show up as unknown, it could be anyone.
>>
>>61396090
cont 2/??

Variables are everywhere in C. Just take a look at how you input data :
scanf("%d", &variable);
. You can also find it in the main arguments, table are pointers...

You should try and play a little bit using pointer to get used to it, try doing stuff like :
variable = 5; 
p_variable = &variable;
*p_variable = 10;
*p_variable = *p_variable+12;

Try this too
int test[10] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10};
int i;
for(i=0 ; i<10 ; i++) {
printf("Value of test[%d] : %d\n", i, *(test+i));
}

there's a lot of things to try with pointers, and you should try them to get used to them
>>
I have a t410 that shuts off randomly whenever I go without using for maybe 30 minutes. What can I do?
>>
>>61395541
Are you planning on doing a lot of file transfers, or just internet?
>>
if I do gpu passthrough on my desktop, can I access the windows machine through vnc or soemthing on a laptop?
>>
>>61392276
Whomst is that lovely lass
>>
File: 1493676470636.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493676470636.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
Just installed arch

When I try
pacman -S xorg xorg-server xorg-server-utils
It says it cannot find xorg-server-utils, and I'm fucking watching a video in which he can install it without problems

The same is happening with lightdm-gtk3-greeter

Now that I made
systemctl lightdm
And then reboot, it won't boot, because of an error, trying to start the fucking LightDM.

And while booted in the syste, I couldn't ping, but also couldn't use
dhcpd

What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>61396243
3/3

Question now is what are their use ? Well, imagine you are creating some kind of RPG, and you got 2 characters that have to fight together. You'll have a structure PLAYER, that got all the data of each players : life, mana, damages, attack rating, defence, dodge, damage reduction, resistance to elements, etc.
You'll have a lot of variables for each player.

When call the function
start_fight(player1, player2)
, if you pass the structures by value you can have, according the size of the structure, some issues regarding performances and memory, while using a pointer will mean 1 variable only passed.

Also, when you send variables to a function by value like this :
int hour = 4, minutes = 5, seconds=50;
modify_time(hour, minutes, seconds);

You'll be sending a copy of those variables, and any modifications made in the function won't be effective in the initial scope of declaration of your variables.
On the other hand if you call the function like this :
modify_time(&hour, &minutes, &seconds);

You'll be sending them by reference and not value, by giving their address to the function, and modifying those will modify them in their scope of declaration.

Hope it was good explanations
>>
what's a linux image browser that can open multiple directories at a time
ideally target a folder and open all subdirs full of images
>>
>>61396452
xorg-server-utils no longer exists

>systemctl
You didnt issue any commands, do enable and start.
>because of an error
Post logs

>couldnt ping
Did you set nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf?

>dhcpd
Did you configure it?
>>
>>61392640
10 is botnet, 8.1 with Classic Shell is best. Avoid 7 at this point.
>>
>>61396074
give codeblocks and codelite a try, and see which one you prefer the most. For C and SDL stuff I prefer codelite, but you know, colours and tastes..

>>61396452
type :
systemctl enable dhcpcd

then try a
ping www.google.com

If it pings, try to install your packages again
> I'm fucking watching a video in which he can install
just read the wiki
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/General_recommendations
>>
What should I be clearing with CCleaner?
>>
Is it worth getting into mining cryptocurrency other then Bitcoin?

Ethereum?
NEM?
Ripple?
Monero?

If no, why?
If yes, which one do I go with?
>>
How does setting up your own VPS work?

Like, if you're the only person using it, isn't it trivial to for leo or other to link you to your VPS' address? Or is it not for anonymity, so much as it is for all the other shit people can use a vpn for?
>>
>>61396609
You gotta get into it early to make any money. Ethereum is already dying on gpus.
>>
>>61396267
monitor the temp and dust it.
>>
>>61396662
Sometimes people just use them as seedboxes to avoid a few dmca notices going to their house, not the feds. But you might be able to find one you can buy with btc and then access it inderectly somehow.
>>
File: 409.jpg (84KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
84KB, 558x744px
>>61396552
>>61396506
Thanks for the help guys, I can't post anything because I'm phone posting.

Well, turns out xorg-server-utils wasn't used anymore, neither lightdm-gtk3-greeter, it was lightdm-gtk-greeter

Anyway, now I have a GUI. About dhcpd, I installed it, but I can't enable it with systemctl. Actually, when I'm booted in Arch, there isn't any network interface listed or even a menu. Is there any package I should install?
>>
>>61393289
>effecting
>>
>>61396775
which documentation you used to install the base system ?
>>
just testing captcha
>>
>>61396800
Did it work?
>>
>>61396827
yep just needed the url to get the challenge image and params when I post. I developed a desktop application for 4chan but use 4chan pass to post. After I implement captcha, I'll probably shill it a bit here.

It's already replaced my browser experience for this site, so I'm happy, but maybe other people will enjoy using it too.
>>
>>61392276
>Youtube
>Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know.
All I try leads to that, what's wrong? tried to disbale all addons etc.
>>
File: 445.jpg (693KB, 1252x1296px) Image search: [Google]
445.jpg
693KB, 1252x1296px
>>61396799
Uh... Not really a documentation, but
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoBRI5f0tk8

I know I'm dumb for doing this, but I did install Arch once and almost everything went smooth
>>
File: qbittorrent.png (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qbittorrent.png
120KB, 400x400px
Goto bittorrent client for Windows these days?
My default is qbittorrent, but i feel like it isn't ageing very well.
>>
>>61394608
Download the cumulative packs from Microsoft
>>
>>61396875
>4chan pass
You dont have to use captcha with a pass
>>
>>61396901
I use it fine, specifically for the search engine
>>
>>61396927
... dude, no shit. Hence why they are just doing captcha shit now so they can shill it to people without the pass.
D- on reading comprehension.
>>
>>61396901
Deluge
>>
>>61396888
Don't know if it helps, but if I chroot into the mounted Arch while in the bootable USB, I can connect whithout any trouble.
>>
>>61397017
I think Deluge still leaks your IP address.
>>
>>61397051
false
>>
>>61397051
>leaks your IP address
The Bittorent protocol is IP based.
>>
>>61397092
I mean through a proxy. Vuze and uBittorrent both include your 'local' external IP address in some of their packets, even though the connection is going through a proxy. That was the main reason I started using qBittorent, as I knew that it did not do this.
>>
>>61397121
If you're relying on a proxy to hide your P2P traffic, you've got bigger problems.
>>
>>61397184
The point is that I don't want to use software that does not respect the user's privacy.
>>
How likely is it that malware from a windows install would infect an unencrypted linux dual boot?
>>
>>61396901
I use picotorrent on my windows machine (that I boot two times a year).
But I recommended it to my friend as a replacement for uBotnet and when I asked some time later he was pretty content with it. He didn't like Palememe very well though.
>>
>>61397216
That looks kinda neat actually.
>>
Reinstalling Steam. Moved the C: steamapps folder to desktop.

I have other Steam libraries on other drives. Do I need to move them ALL to desktop to ensure they don't get deleted, or does their being on other drives mean they won't get deleted?
>>
>>61397184
What do you use?
>>
File: 1431646499992.png (8KB, 186x175px) Image search: [Google]
1431646499992.png
8KB, 186x175px
I'm currently in the process of creating a database for my application, can I pay someone with experience to go over it?

What keywords should I use when looking on upwork?
>>
Does a simple image editor exist for Android that would just let me draw on a preexisting image?
>>
>>61397265
It definitely is if you're not anal about your torrenting and just need "that particular movie" once every three days and the rest of the time you're just seeding.
Plus anything that aims to be light on resources is welcome on Currysoft Winshit™.
>>
I use Windows for my main computer and have Ubuntu on my odd laptop for portable use. What I really like about Ubuntu is able to switch tabs using my scroll wheel.
I Just want to know if this is a exclusive thing to Unity or something or will I be able to use it in GNOME with Ubuntu 18.04 or will I have to stick with 17.04 forever?
>>
>>61397307
The fact that it's build on libtorrent with native hooks into Windows libraries is nice, as well as the fact that it seems to have a fairly active open source community regardless of being on Windows.
>>
>>61392330
Yes - penetration testing is performed by teams with the general idea 'we should find it before someone else'. If you team finds the issue, you can patch the problem and prevent a serious issue.

>>61392696
I doubt people will care, as long as you can point to something you're working on, no one's going to care about the difference in account (unless, of course, you have things on your personal you don't want others to see). Really, having two separate accounts gives you more modularity so you can be selective about what you show.

>>61393195
Programming languages are just that, languages -- once you know how to do basic stuff (assign values, handle arrays, make data structures etc.). Implement Quicksort in python, hot shot. Go from there (e.g. games, simple programs that solve problems).

>>61397215
Very, very unlikely. Malware is usually designed for a particular system (eg. windows, mac-os). It would be very difficult and likely fruitless for an attacker to do create something that went from windows to linux partitions.

t. software engineer @ major corp.
>>
How do you include thumbnails into mkv files with ffmpeg?
>>
>>61397270
No experience on the matter, but I would think that if you're re-installing steam, it will only affect the application on the drive where it's located.

Just do it.
>>
>>61397293
database expierence that matches the database you're using (e.g mysql, oracle, mongodb, etc.). However, assuming you're just going over the schema (how tables and data are related,
relatively system-agnostic), then general DB experience will be more important than just the implementation type.
>>
>>61397459
That's what I thought too.

However, I just realized this may be a "low space on C:" issue because a different .exe wouldn't open (trying to get the latest qbittorrent...). I looked and have under 1 gb of space...So now I'm going to clear chrome and free up other space on C before I mess with Steam.
>>
>>61397514
So basically "mysql" and "database" keywords are all I need? Thanks fammy.
>>
>>61397524
Is 6gb enough for C:?
>>
File: 1500172448886.jpg (68KB, 463x353px) Image search: [Google]
1500172448886.jpg
68KB, 463x353px
What exactly does "game mode" do?
>>
>>61397651
Kills some background processes, gives some others priority to hardware.

In actual use, it doesn't really give much benefit, at least not yet.
>>
>>61397524
sure - alternatively, you could selectively remove certain games that take up a lot of space and don't store data locally (e.g. Payday 2 is like 20GB)

>>61397637
Yeah buddy.
>>
>>61397726
yeah Steam is still pulling this shit where I click and it loads, even says "in compatibility mode" and then I click "Continue" and it never comes up.

i tried running in compat. mode and it wasn't working when it was not in compat. mode. i also of course run it as administrator.

nothing to do but reinstall i guess
>>
it seems a i made a silly mistake setting up ubuntu and messed up my password twice consistently(since i cant seem to get it to work now).
is there any way i can change it without doing a complete reinstall
>inb4 give it back jamal
im pretty linux is nigger repellent
>>
>>61397758
Strange. You can check your task try to see if it came up, check task manager if there are multiple instances running, etc.

If you're feeling especially adventurous, you can check Event Viewer to see if steam logged anything there (start -> "Event Viewer" -> "Windows Logs" -> "Application"), although if it gets to that point, it'll likely boil down to getting fixed from a re-install.
>>
>>61397758
Yeah. Doesn't affect other SteamLibraries in other drives if you uninstall from C:. Just remember to move steamapps to your desktop...
>>
>>61397799
Yeah that's what I'm thinking- I actually think it may be some file getting fucking from a Windows update, and restoring an older version might fix it, but that makes my autism spike so I'm just going to reinstall. Should fix whatever it could be.
>>
>>61392402
If you trust sensitive crackable data in the hands of a VPN provider that may or may not have a rouge employee or contracted to sell your info then yes it is.
>>
Just came home after being out of town for 2 weeks and Wake on Lan isn't working anymore. Am on Windows 10. Anyone have any idea what could cause this? An update did get pushed right away when I got back so I'm not sure if it is involved.
>>
>>61397778
If your disk isn't encrypted you should be able to boot straight to bash from grub and use passwd
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/reset_root_password#Using_GRUB_to_invoke_bash
>>
>>61397864
im booting through uefi
>>
>>61397898
So?
>>
>>61397906
i dont even come across the grub splash screen
>>
Why do I have to powercycle my monitor to get it to come back on after a long period of not using it?

Like if I leave my computer idle, or locked, or in sleep mode, or turned off, or unplugged from the DP cable, when I try to use the monitor again I must unplug it for a few seconds and then plug it back in to get it to work. Why the fuck?
>>
>>61397951
probably pent up current that choke it
>>
>>61397820
>>61397799
Reinstall did worked. I'm gonna KILL GABEN
>>
File: 30_biot_savart.gif (45KB, 791x655px) Image search: [Google]
30_biot_savart.gif
45KB, 791x655px
>>61397964
How's a modern circuit capable of getting "pent up" when appropriately grounded?
I've had no less than 5 classes on how to keep current flowing. How's a company like Asus capable of fuckin up this bad?
Also, why would the monitor still have flow if the flow were pent up? How are the lights still working if there's no current flow? Why would those circuits not be affected?
>>
>>61398014
...It worked for 5 seconds!
I pinned to taskbar and now it's the same crap!
Fuck this. I have normies friends to see
>>
>>61393289
It could be your modem went to shit, or it could be a network issue. Get your ISP out there to troubleshoot your wiring.
>>
>>61398060
Hey, you're that wiz kid who made that game in a weekend.

You check for popped capacitors yet?
>>
>>61393289
>>61398097
Forgot to ask: is your modem actually a gateway?
>>
is windows a secure os from..government or etc? a bit paranoid here
>>
>>61398165
I wouldn't worry about it anon
>>
File: CjFrG99WYAAwBzu.jpg (14KB, 600x268px) Image search: [Google]
CjFrG99WYAAwBzu.jpg
14KB, 600x268px
>>61398132
I've never taken a monitor apart and I'm worried about voiding the warranty. It's only a 3 month old monitor. I'm half asking in case it turns out to be a major issue that would require a return. Google has said other monitors that do this are having problems with a "deep sleep mode" and you can disable that option to fix it, but this monitor doesn't seem to have a menu setting for controlling its sleep mode.
>>
>>61395908
>Whenever you'll have a request you'll need to query two tables instead of two
kek
Not sure about mysql, but the dbms should keep that small hot table in cache anyway if users are queried with any regularity.

>>61396053
>I heard this was bad db design.
It generally is. In practice, your queries will probably left-join the user_info table with the users_subtype tables as needed and return null columns if there is no entry for a particular user, so it only really saves you on storage. (Assuming mySQL supports left joins in current year)
Your schema is fine.

>>61398212
>deep sleep mode
Try disabling that on the computer end first before busting out the screwdrivers.
>>
>>61395377
phoneposter detected
>>
>>61396454
Sorry for the late reply, but if you're still there, thanks anon. That was helpful
>>
>>61392404
4chan has always done this. It used to do it even when I used it back in 2007
>>
/adv/ doesn't work for me on Google Chrome, why is this?

When I try to post there on Chrome, nothing happens. I am forced to open up Edge and run the threads in Edge if I want to reply to them.

Why?
>>
>>61395868
It seems good to me. user_info should contain a userID, userRole column. Now user_supplier also contains the userID, but in there you add the supplier specific information. Whenever you want to select data from a supplier, you perform a JOIN between the two tables on user_info.userID = user_supplier.userID.

Do the same trick between user_info and user_admin, and also between user_info and user_employees.
>>
File: 1470648762882.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1470648762882.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>want to run kali on VMware 12
>ryzen cpu, virtualization enabled, hyper-v disabled
>errors
>change settings
>more errors
>add lines of texts to files
>still same errors

fucking rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

virtualbox didnt work either. crashes when kali starts up every single time
>>
any local remote desktop control that doesn't connect to the internet I can use?
Teamviewer is a no-go since it can be accessed online.
>>
>>61397024
>>61396888
>>61396775
>>61396452
I don't know if it will help anyone, but the problem about the network connection was solved with dhcpcd eth0.
>>
>>61398406
hello sir
would you please provide us the error messages ?
>>
File: 1470020281769.png (1MB, 1500x2670px) Image search: [Google]
1470020281769.png
1MB, 1500x2670px
>>61397208
First, you should link the article that claims that. Second, one technical problem does not suggest that they don't "respect your privacy", nor that they're incompetent. There's a lot of shit to juggle in security. If you aren't subject to that particular problem, I wouldn't let it impact your opinion of the overall software. You could go on a security research bender if you want, but I don't think you're going to find anything major against the top 4 clients.
>>
Is there much diffrence between Ubuntu and Debian?

I want to use linux and tell windows to suck the shit.
>>
>>61397278
A VPN or seedbox.
>>
>>61398422

Preferred mode unavailable. Using binary translation instead.

This host supports AMD-V, but AMD-V is disabled.

AMD-V might be disabled if it has been disabled in the BIOS/firmware settings or the host has not been power-cycled since changing this setting.

then

VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)

vcpu-0:VERIFY vmcore/vmm/main/cpuid.c:386 bugNr=1036521
>>
>>61397758
If you want to simplify backing up steam, you can use the actual backup option in it, and it will backup both the files and gamesaves to a compressed folder, that you can put on an external or something. Then just restore the games you feel like playing right now.
>>
zoneminder 10 years ago.

it still doesn't work
>>
>>61398165
Of course not.
>>
>>61398448
With debian you can actually go fully open sauce. Ubuntu is a lot more user friendly. For most people Mint is the way they want to go.
>>
>>61398494
oh wait last year.
so maybe in the next 10 years linux will have a security monitoring system?
>>
>>61398371
thanks fammy
>>
>>61398332
Look at the third complaint

https://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
File: 1499132598403s.jpg (2KB, 124x90px) Image search: [Google]
1499132598403s.jpg
2KB, 124x90px
>>61398522
>>
>>61398533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM9JtNravm0
>>
>>61398412
vnc
>>
>>61398448
Ubuntu is more beginner friendly since it has a lot of GUI applications. Ubuntu is based on debian, however. Assuming you will learn how to work with the command line interface, it really doesn't make much of a difference. Most shells (the programs that interpret the commands you enter) follow the POSIX standard, so the same commands will work on most of the shells.
>>
File: 1467056175558.jpg (14KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1467056175558.jpg
14KB, 349x314px
When creating a datbase table for users, would it be advised to create a column for "is_logged_in"
I'm going to need to search for available users and wondered if this is ok
>>
>>61398587
>>61398512

Debian it is. I aint scared of no CLI. Thanks lads.
>>
in java, is there any reason to make methods static if you only have one class?
>>
>>61398626
Yes. You just declare the methods as static.
You can call the static methods without an object instance, even if the class isn't static.
>>
>>61398594
No, having a column like that is dangerous, because the session may continue forever if the user doesn't log out.

What you need to do is look into session management. There should be tutorials depending on your programming language (and framework).
>>
>>61398641
i think i may be confused then, because i was under the impression that objects were instances of classes so if theres only one class it would never need to be static?
>>
>>61398645
Thanks. But how would I be able to query for all available users with client sided session management?
>>
>>61398710
What type of system are you building? Why do you need to query all available users?

In session management, a cookie is stored on the client PC which holds the session ID. The webserver compares the value of this cookie with a session ID that is stored on the webserver. If they are equal, then it means the session is valid.

Well, that's how it used to work in PHP back when I was doing webdev lol
>>
>>61395911
Poojeets tryna scam you
>>
>>61395939
Depends. Was it a key that came with the computer or one you bought?
>>
>>61398705
When a method is static, it means you don't have to instantiate the class into an object, in order to use the method. So for instance, if robot() is a class that holds a static method, Robot.StaticMethod() can be called. If the method is not static, you would have to instantiate Robot before you could call the method.
>>
>>61395983
Second for Powerline. It's pretty great.
>>
>>61398795
Typo, robot() = robot
>>
>>61398705
You can refer to static methods without instantiating an object of that class.
If you need internal variables in the class, you can use class variables which are shared across all objects of that class.

class DemoClass {
static int classVariable;

static void setClassVariable (int number) {
classVariable = number;
}

static int getClassVariable (void) {
return classVariable;
}
}

This lets you use the classVariable without needing to instantiate a DemoClass object.

For example:

public class DemoMain {

public static int main (void) {
DemoClass.setClassVariable(1234);
System.out.println(DemoClass.getClassVariable());
}
}
should print:

I think this is valid, it's a long time since I wrote any java.
>>
>>61398814
Is there an extension that automatically populates your [ /code] tags?
>>
>>61396267
T410 a shit. Get it apart and dust it.
>>
>>61392276
Whats a cheap way to torrent shit during the night without having to leave my pc on (noisy fans) Tablet? Smartphone, could a raspberry pi be faster with its ethernet port and consume less energy perhaps?
>>
>>61398814
but thats 2 classes tho

im talking about just 1 class
>>
File: 1497316659341.png (1MB, 1603x511px) Image search: [Google]
1497316659341.png
1MB, 1603x511px
>>61398767
I'm pretty much making an uber clone but with a translators. I need to know which users that fit a specific criteria (English/Spanish/etc) are online and send to a random translator.

The app itself is built in xamarin, db in mysql, and API done with codeigniter. wat do?
>>
>>61398097
>>61398144
modem is new, but the same thing happened with the older isp provided one. It's just a simple docsis 3.0, not a gateway.
I've tried to save contacting the isp for last because I really don't want to be put through the wringer with them for hours just to get what I first asked for
>>
>>61398833
What's the point of using Java if you only have one class?

Anyway, this is an example where it might be useful.
class DemoClass {
static int classVariable;

public static int main (void) {
DemoClass.setClassVariable(1234);
System.out.println(DemoClass.getClassVariable());
}

static void setClassVariable (int number) {
classVariable = number;
}

static int getClassVariable (void) {
return classVariable;
}
}

This lets you use classVariable without instantiating an object.

You might want to do this because you can't use
this.classVariable

in the main function.
>>
>>61398880
Oh, wait, I'm retarded.
>>
>>61398847
The original solution is fine as long as you're not using that flag for authentication purposes.
>>
>>61398847
I'm not sure what 'uber clone' means. Can you elaborate? Do you just want to send the user to a random translator based on their language? Or do you need a list of all online users?
>>
X.Org X Server 1.19.2
Release Date: 2017-03-02
Anyone ever set up a second mouse that sends scroll events when moved? The effect I'm looking for is that of the inputclass options
Option "ScrollMethod" "button"
Option "ScrollButton" "2"

but without having to hold the physical middle button. Anyone know of daemons that do this, in the spirit of imwheel? Any other ideas, other than shorting the middle button which I am prepared to do if all else fails?
>>
>>61397394
>mac-os
kys for hyphenating
>>
>>61398956
Still better than
>macOS
>>
>>61398956
kys for hyperventilating
>>
File: 1456543422815.png (245KB, 473x474px) Image search: [Google]
1456543422815.png
245KB, 473x474px
>>61398894
>as long as you're not using that flag for authentication purposes.
Of course not

>>61398913
Uber is a taxi app. You order a taxi with the app and it gets that payment from your card. It then contacts the nearest taxi for your ride. I'm pretty much doing this, but with online translators.

This is what I want to do:
>user orders translator
>check all available translators that are qualified for the job
>THEN check which of those translators are online
>send to random translator
>if translator doesn't answer with 1 minute, make request open to all translators

How would I check for online translators without a "logged_in" column?
>>
>>61397951
Bad caps probably
>>
I'm not sure if it was just my area or nationwide but Comcast sent out new boxes in response to network outages happening every so often. I hooked up my new box. I still have the same 5ghz and 2.4 ghz connections but for some reason my 5ghz that I always connection is much slower (I haven't tried my 2.4ghz). Before I was always impressed with my internet speed. Now I have a download speed of 7.69mbps and an upload speed of 21.30mbps.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Videos on youtube load too slowly to watch, games on steam download at 400kbps, and overall my internet is unusable. I've tried resetting it to no avail.
>>
>>61398973
ohhh lmao, so translators are just logged in people. I thought you meant translator apps like translate.google.com.

This is an interesting problem. I've never worked with CI before, but check out

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8960396/users-online-codeigniter-and-sessions

It seems you need to manage sessions with "Database Session support", which seems to add a '_ci_sessions' table to your database. So you just check for the last_activity column and see whether it's within a a certain range of time.

That's the best I can do, sorry.
>>
>>61399073
Hey, thanks for trying mate.
>>
>>61394514
Anyone?
>>
test
>>
>>61399427
one more test
>>
Why do captchas get worse and more fucking annoying the more you post?

>click all the street signs 5 times
>>
>>61399052
Call them up and mumble something about supporting net neutrality.

>>61399408
No. Hearing the lamentations of their women is never a loss. Go back to your containment board.
>>
If I preorder a game on Amazon, and then some time before release I get some kind of promotional or gift credit, will it get applied to the purchase if it's still around by then? Or will I have to reorder if I want that to happen?
>>
I noticed my boot times increase like crazy recently (90 seconds for windows) even though I have an SSD. Finally got around to investigating it, and it seems the problem is caused by one of my hard drives. If I disable it, boot time goes down to about 12 seconds. I checked the status in CrystalDiskInfo.

Raw values:
Reallocated Sectors Count: 120
Current Pending Sector Count: 64968
Uncorrectable Sector Count: 64968

So I take it this means the drive is fucked? Is there any value to trying chkdsk /r or something on it? Since the current pending sector count is way larger than reallocated sector count, I take it this means the drive has ran out of extra sectors to fix the bad ones?
>>
>>61399635
Is this windows 7? And that reallocated count is pretty fucked. Post local admin event viewer screencap.
>>
File: Untitled.png (105KB, 2086x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105KB, 2086x640px
>>61399663
No, Windows 10.

> local admin event viewer

There were no errors associated with the drive. I noticed it was causing the issue by checking how much time each step of the boot process took. Pic related, in the system log, you can see that it takes 1m23s to go from establishing ethernet connection (e1iexpress) to checking the volume. F: is the offending drive.
>>
>>61399635
>Reallocated Sectors Count: 120
>Uncorrectable Sector Count: 64968
F: is for Fucked. Pull it.
>>
>>61399733
Alright. Luckily it has nothing I care about on it. Wanna guess what kind of drive it is?
>>
>>61399740
Does it start with an S and end with eagate?
>>
>>61399635
>Uncorrectable Sector Count: 64968
throw it away
>>
>>61399770
>font
make sure you also post in >>>/g/cbg/ computer building general
my first thought is HOLY FUCK FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS YOU CUNT
second, go ryzen
>>
>>61399727
Pull the drive, anon, and stick it in an external. Prepare to back everything up onto a new HDD.
Now go to custom views and click on administrative events. I'm curious what else is fucked.
>>
Should I try and grab the CPU and Mobo /g/?
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sop/d/intel-k-cpu-asus-a/6213819193.html
>>
>>61399052
See if you have the same problems over ethernet.
>>
Best one-time scanner besides Malwarebytes/Adw?
>>
>>61399862
ClamWin.
>>
>>61399874
But their detection rate is always ass
>>
>>61399766
Yup. ST31000340AS. What's funny is I have two others (1CH166 revision, other is 1ER66) that have 0 reallocated sectors, and 0 uncorrectable sectors.

I also have a 1.5TB ST31500341AS that has 29 reallocated sectors, and 39 uncorrectable/pending, and hasn't caused any problems yet, but I won't be putting anything important there.

Finally I have a 1TB ST31000340AS that has 50779 power on hours, and only 3 reallocated sectors, with none pending/uncorrectable.

I probably would reconsider Seagate in the future now, though.

>>61399769
Done.

>>61399789
Already pulled it. Posted. Is it bad anon?

The main errors seem to be:
> VMnetBridge service failed
I just uninstalled VMWare, so that's nice.

>CldFlt service failed
I think that's onedrive related? i don't use it

>App Container profile failed with error 0x800700B7
no idea

>Activation context generation failed for....Visual Studio 14.0
Never even opened it

>timeout waiting for response from WSearch service
some windows search thing?

>mmc.exe stopped interacting
k

The warnings are related to internet connection not established yet or a copy of Office I'm using that isn't activated, but can still use by just closing the nag screen.
>>
I need to rip a dvd to my hard drive. What's a simple free program to do it?
>>
File: admin.png (142KB, 2078x1373px) Image search: [Google]
admin.png
142KB, 2078x1373px
>>61399964
Oops, forgot pic.
>>
>>61399978
>nothing marked critical
you're ok
but that application hang might be bad
also disable offline files and remove it from windows indexing
search "indexing options"
choose modify
then remove everything but the hard drives and ssds you want to be easily searched
>>
>>61399965
wincdemu on windows
>>
>>61398828
RPi could work, also you could see if your router has a built in torrent client or if alternative firmware is available that would let you add this.
>>
>>61398853
It must be their problem then. If they're not shit-tier then threatening to cancel usually works. What iSP?
>>
>>61400028
Offline files was already off, but I removed it from indexing. I also had some offline module being indexed which was probably giving me that indexing error. Looking through the logs, I can't find any other instance of that mmc hang, so I don't think that's an issue. The other one is from when explorer.exe crashed.

Thanks for the help, anon, and other anons.
>>
what's it called when all the tabs are on the side
what's a recommended firefox plugin for it
>>
>>61399052
Are you using a Comcast provided modem or gateway?
>>
New when ready
>>61400214
>>61400214
>>61400214
>>
>>61399769
Recycle
>>
>>61400174
tree style tabs
>>
>>61400167
mmc hang is event viewer related
>>
File: 100716320.jpg (63KB, 1268x1093px) Image search: [Google]
100716320.jpg
63KB, 1268x1093px
>>61397651
Nothing.
>>
>>61397651
It makes my OBS encoder run like shit.
>>
File: IC510620.jpg (64KB, 741x262px) Image search: [Google]
IC510620.jpg
64KB, 741x262px
I want my opera 46 to look like internet explorer 6
don't have monthly money to spend on VPN so I use opera's VPN but every time I see this interface and toolbox I want to kill myself
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.