[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tor and PDF's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 41245.gif (259KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
41245.gif
259KB, 362x480px
So, i was using tor, and accidetally clicked on a link to a PDF file.
The file opened in another window but i immediately closed it before it loaded anything.

How fucked am i?
>>
you've got a bitcoin miner on your pc now
>>
Super fucked, they hacked your router with a custom firmware and infected your BIOS.
Quick OP, trash every bit of technology you have before they come and find you, not even a reformat will save you.
>>
Install gentoo. That way if they try to hack you they end up with autism.
>>
>>61386472
you are getting backtraced as we speak
>>
You'll get raped by MOSSAD. A cyanide pill will save you though.
>>
File: smug Netanyahu.jpg (162KB, 419x640px) Image search: [Google]
smug Netanyahu.jpg
162KB, 419x640px
>>61386952
>A cyanide pill will save you though.
not even in death can you escape from me goy
>>
is this bait or are you seriously retarded

> captcha: base toke
>>
Good time to buy a new machine, router, smartphone; change your email...
>>
do you mean malware in the pdf or are you worried that you have been tracked by opening an external application?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>>61386472
You fucked up. You fucked up bad.
Format your HD, microwave it and then run a magnetic tiped screwdriver through it.
Put the PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse and anything related into an industrial shredder the torch the facility that holds this shredder.
On the way home kill a homeless man and bring his body with you and then kill everyone that resides with you.
Smash the homeless mans teeth out with a baseball bat then flush them - then extract your own teeth and scatter it around the tramps. Position a dead residents body next to the tramps with the baseball bat to make it look like a struggle took place. Then burn the house, your teeth will link the charged tramps body as your own from matching dental records by the investigators.
Then obtain drain cleaner acid to burn your fingerprints off leave the country in the guise of a thirteen year old Syrian refugee and install gentoo.
>>
The cia niggers are going to get you
>>
>>61387422
Followed your advice, but I'm stuck on the "install gentoo" part. Help?
>>
>>61387462
You may have to compromise and use Arch. Godspeed anon!
>>
>>61386472
You're fine

Although it couldn't hurt to search for "pdfjs.disabled" in about:config and change it to "true"
>>
>>61386472
>>61389281
I'm pretty sure Noscript (you are using Tor Browser. right?) stops any javascript from loading even on the pdf viewer so there's nothing to worry about
>>
PDF From the deepweb will do fuckall, You are fine.
I would go along with the rest of the anons and meme but I'm too tired.
>>
was there any celery after you closed the pdf
>>
>>61386472
>So, i was using tor

nigga over 70% of tor exit nodes are run by NSA and CIA in 2017

wtf are you doing still on Tor, we all moved
>>
>>61387229
exactly, it was a fake link to a website, that opened pdf instead
>>
>>61389391
>we all moved
too...?
>>
>>61392483
Botnets
>>
>>61386472
this happened to me anon
you're going to have to do a fresh install of your os
i was looking for secret gov leaks when i clicked a link
this caused it to open in another window
the pdf file had two words on it:
the game
>>
>>61386472
No worries, like any sane individual running Tor you have a burner laptop that has the wireless card removed that was accessing the Tor proxy over Ethernet that was running on an OpenBSD device.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.