[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I've gone through multiple programming tutorials.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: annoyed_alien.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed_alien.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
Guys, I've gone through multiple programming tutorials. How do I ACTUALLY make actual stuff? I still have no idea and i suspect that going through a tutorial will still leave me feeling like I need another tutorial. How do I make stuff like:

Like a bitcoin trader that gets its information from websites and then interacts with another website (an exchange)?

Like basic mobile phone 2D games?

Like browser JavaScript games?
>>
Bump ( Not OP )
>>
Tutorials give you the essentials but to do anything you also have to learn to work some libraries and stuff too
>>
For bitcoin trader you need http client library.

For mobile phone game download android studio and game engine/framework
>>
You read other peoples code to see how they did it then use you imagination to change things to how you like them and you write it in whatever turing complete language you fancy.
>>
When developing a project you almost always want to use some library or a few. For desktop 2D games search for some SDL2 tutorials, for mobile maybe "libgdx". On browser html5 canvas is enough and there certainly are tutorials for that. Don't worry about copying other's code for now, but try to understand what the code you're "told to write" affects and maybe change some cosmetics to your liking. After you got a grasp on the basics of the API of some library relevant to you, use it to make something your own.
>>
>>61384710
Find a JavaScript game engine and write a lunar lander clone. That would be a nice start.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.