[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a new phone but the cunt that sold it to me failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.png (18KB, 318x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.png
18KB, 318x184px
Just bought a new phone but the cunt that sold it to me failed to mention that the phone was locked to a carrier. Won't return my texts calls. Is there any way to unlock a phone with a carrier lock on it for free? If not, what's the cheapest way? Phone is an IPhone 7.
>>
Give it back
>>
Give the phone back Jamal
>>
When you say locked to a carrier you just mean unable to activated elsewhere correct? it's not blacklisted or anyrhing? If so is the phone gsm cdma or both? And what carrier was it locked to? Usually you can call the carrier it's locked to and ask them to unlock it but you'll still only be able to use it on another carrier that uses the same bands unless the phone has both gsm + cdma bands
>>
It's like fifteen bucks to pay a service to get the code, pretty easy. Just Google around. Might be another way to do it, but that's the least hassle. You sound like you didn't do your due diligence more so than the guy being a cunt, that's the first fucking thing you ask about.

Second design could be a Guilty Gear character.
>>
Not stolen, just a really good price because the screen was smashed
>>
>>61381462
Do you know of any service in particular? All the ones I found were charging 50+ for the codes
>>
>>61381489
What carrier was the phone originally on
>>
>>61381459
The carrier I want to use has the same bands, but the carrier the phone is locked to has a policy that only the original owner that has the account the phone was bought from can unlock it. Our shit is fucked in Canada
>>
>>61381489
Last time I had to do it was years ago, possible that the rate has gone up or could be an iPhone tax.

Suppose you could always play super dumb and walk into the Apple store and say your cousin gave it to you or some shit and see what they do. They have a direct line to carriers and might be able to get shit done. Might call your lie too though.
>>
>>61381499
Telus (Canada)
>>
Give it back, Tyrone.
No, your ancestors were not kings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.