[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some hipster starbucks drinking faggot numale walked up to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 245.jpg (3KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
3KB, 165x115px
Some hipster starbucks drinking faggot numale walked up to me with his stupid smug smile on his face and asked what I was programming.

Well I was programming a library for Linux in C. I gave him a brief description about it and told him it's written in C. Now this faggot was telling me I should rewrite it in Rust because it's safer, blah blah, better than C and C++, blah blah, nigger faggot kept talking about this shit like Mozilla stuck their cock up his ass and now he's spewing this shit out of his mouth. So I had enough of this mac faggot and told him I'm not rewriting shit and told his faggot ass to fuck off.
>>
>>61379492

Dumb frogposter
>>
>>61379492

>Guy comes up to talk about a shared hobby
>Decides to talk at his level about a language he's familiar with
>Literal autistic screeching

dumb frogposter
>>
nice blogpost
>>
>>61379492

>This is literally the type of interaction /g/ fantasizes about.
>>
>>61379492
Who gives a shit though?
>>
>>61379492
Funnily enough I was approach by a filthy rustposter irl recently too OP.

I just played along and was civil until he left. Deep down I'm sure he knows that he is scum, no need for me to point it out.
>>
Why don't you go to a mom and pop coffee or at McDonalds if you hipsters so much.
>>
>>61379492
Get lost, frogposter. Take your maymay shit and gb2/b.
>>
Fucking frogposters, I swear.
>>
>>61379492
>Know that Starbucks is where faggot numales congregate, decides to go anyway and "program".

Thanks for letting us know you're a faggot.
>>
File: jI83b50.jpg (86KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
jI83b50.jpg
86KB, 700x600px
>>61379492
was he of strong will and thick back?
>>
>>61379492
what sort of library are you writing?
>>
>>61379492
Some dudebro mt dew drinking cis scum white guy walked up to me with his stupid smug smile on his face and asked what I was programming.

Well I was programming a library for Linux in Rust. I gave him a brief description about it and told him it's written in Rust. Now this dudebro was telling me I should rewrite it in C because it's better, blah blah, better than Golang and Rust, blah blah, creepy dudebro kept talking about this shit like AT&T stuck their cock up his ass and now he's spewing this shit out of his mouth. So I had enough of this thinkpad dudebro and told him I'm not rewriting shit and told his sexist ass to fuck off.
>>
File: 1464841662443.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464841662443.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>61380928
>library for linux
>in rust
>>
>>61379492
and then everyone on /g/ clapped
>>
>OP's life is so uneventful he resorts to posting made-up stories on /g/ when it's friday night

pathetic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.