[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you fight for Net Neutrality yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14

File: dabbinpepe.jpg (6KB, 249x180px) Image search: [Google]
dabbinpepe.jpg
6KB, 249x180px
I love the chaos of the internet, lets fight to keep it chaotic. Do you part lads.

https://www.fightforthefuture.org/news/2017-07-13-update-historic-day-of-action-for-net-neutrality/
>>
>other link
>https://www.battleforthenet.com/
>>
File: chann.jpg (250KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
chann.jpg
250KB, 750x500px
Obama literally cucked Net Neutrality fags into supporting the government controlling the interent
>>
>>61379146
>government controlling the interent
I like that idiots still think this. It's a law to stop anyone from controlling the internet.
>>
>>61379146
even if this was true, I'll take the government screwing me over a filthy corporation.
>>
>>61379146
>muh big bad government can only do bad
w/o the government trying to regulate it a bit the internet would go more to shit
>>
>removing regulations is bad
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>61379176
>he thinks Net Neutrality is the name of a law
>>
File: 1467070738803.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1467070738803.png
70KB, 288x288px
>dude, the government shouldn't control the internet
>these greedy corporates should, and they should be allowed monopolies

I swear, this debate is like saying "I'm gonna spite corporations by refusing to use windows 10" and then they go ahead and buy a Mac.
>>
>>61379146
comcast shills everywhere
>>
>>61379238
Deregulating government-sanctioned oligopolies is bad.
>>
>he wants the corporate to make the rules
>>
internet is a privilege not a right
>>
>>61379090
>>61379078
I'm going to tonight. Comcast assistant manager Pai is dead set on doing away with NN, but the real battle comes afterward with enough negative public comments and the commission blatantly ignoring them to create a paper record to fight it in court long enough for to be gone as explained here:
https://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Net-Neutrality-Supporters-Come-Together-for-Day-of-Action-139933

How to file a formal comment by an ex-FCC staffer: http://mashable.com/2017/06/15/how-to-write-a-good-fcc-comment/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#CC1AjUgCIiqw
>>
>>61379146
when NN eventually goes down in flames everyone can thank this nigger for politicizing it for no reason at all
>>
>>61379078
>muh big bad ebil corporations
what fucking liberal oligarch is pumping all this money into shilling on these boards?

>demand progress will contact you about future campaigns
>demand progress
>demand
>it's totally about free speech
>demand

Are these the same people that fund antifa riots?
>>
I saw a tweet by comcast in support of net neutrality. Why have the tech giants suddenly supported net neutrality?
>>
>>61379176
>It's a law
This is why nobody takes you retards seriously. Stay on reddit and collect your upvotes.
>>
>>61379683
this.
end of fucking discussion, the level of self entitlement is fucking obscene.
holy fucking shit these people are insane they think that being blocked on twitter is harassment and the internet is a right, no it is not you fucking insufferable shitbags.
>>
>>61381735
You are a HUMONGOUS fagot. Kill yourself.
>>
If only people got so angry about the fact that the US government has toppled several sovereign governments in the past decade as they do about something that may make it slightly more inconvenient to binge watch Netflix serials. Fucking hate reddit.
>>
>delete /pol/
Net Neutrality is saved
>>
ITT: the party of letting corporations do whatever they want

Why do conservashits continue to vote against their economic interests?
>>
>>61382081
I'm a shareholder, I don't live paycheck to paycheck so the interests of corporations are also mine.
>>
>cheap gigabit fiber in every other western country, even some third world shit holes

>$100/mo for 15m x 512k in burgerstan

And you faggots want even less regulation
>>
>>61382123
I get gigabit internet for $70 a month. Nice try.
>>
>>61382081
One day I might get rich and then the likes of me should watch out
>>
>>61382116

Come back in 6 months when stock prices crash, you lose all your money and the CEO is "fired" with a 10 million dollar severance package.
>>
>>61382140
Yup the reddit internet defense force is going to bankrupt billion dollar companies.
>>
>>61379176
>>61379187
>>61379205
fuck the internet

if it can't exist without a monopoly power structure than it is unfit to exist.

NN is all about stopping ISPs from doing "fast lanes" but what has google been doing with SEO for years now.

face it - the internet is not what it was 10 years ago. it is held up by the large corporations that are currently funding getting NN back (Google, Facebook, Mozilla, Amazon).

the internet has outgrown its use and needs to be built from the ground up.
>>
>>61382134

Let me know when that's available n more than a few small parts of several metropolitan areas.
>>
>>61382184
Where do you live and how much do you pay for internet access then?
>>
>>61382020

Netflix should pay their fair share for using everyone's bandwidth.
>>
>>61379146

>I'm perfectly fine with being overcharged for terrible service on the most neglected infrastructure in the world because of one or two social issues
>>
>>61382254
How does Net Neutrality prevent ISPs from overcharging you for terrible service?
>>
File: bpeqhnbl[1].jpg (95KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
bpeqhnbl[1].jpg
95KB, 640x396px
>>61382263
>>
>>61382254
>being overcharged

You can thank the monopolization of local phone/internet/cable for that.

With competition you get comfy price wars like we have now in the cell phone industry. Hell, Sprint is currently giving away a year of free service with unlimited data/text/minutes to anyone who switches.
>>
>>61382286
>I have a great idea! Let's ditch this silly bundle plan pricing and just triple the prices for all our customers!
>oh vey we are still being neutral! The internet is still safe!
>>
File: reddit.png (40KB, 326x406px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
40KB, 326x406px
>>61382286

>literally posting a meme image from 2007 that in no way accurately represents a world without net neutrality.

>this is your level of understanding.
>>
>>61382020
why should i give a shit about a government that isn't mine

fucking leftist cucks want the whole world to suck its own dicks
>>
>>61382286
stop lying, you fucking fuck
>>
>>61382183
Alright anon, let's rebuild the internet. I can make the logo.
>>
File: trumpets.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trumpets.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
>>
>>61382123

>thinks regulations reduces costs
>>
>>61382036
>delete /pol/
Curing cancer would be one of humanity's greatest achievements.
>>
>>61382571
>>61382036
>deleting a containment board
for the love of fuck please no. I can only take so many edgy hitler memes
>>
>>61382568

>thinks deregulating will magically make corporations reduce their profit margins
>>
>claim to be concerned about privacy
>wants to deregulate ISPs
>votes in an administration that passes a bill allowing ISPs to sell your information
>>
File: ん?.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
ん?.png
56KB, 364x271px
>>61382503
Hillary has more money than Trump.
>>
>>61382673
>make corporations reduce their profit margins
wait why dont we want corporations to make money again?
>>
>>61379176
>It's a law to stop anyone from controlling the internet.
If you dont want anyone controlling the internet you dont need any laws regarding it's use.
>>
>>61379272
The internet is a utility. A monopoly is acceptable.
If a corporation abuses its power, it can be fought against.
If the government abuses its power, people fucking die.
>>
>>61382704

It's fine for corporations to make money. It's not okay for them to exploit people because lol what are you going to do drop cable and go with DSL?
>>
>>61379683
>>61381735
>internet is a privilege not a right
Literally wrong, the UN says that the internet is a basic human right
Fucking end yourselves
>>
>>61382704
Because they use it to bribe politicians to further increase their profit margins at the cost of human suffering.

That's generally why. 'Making money' is taking money from your workers.
>>
>>61382753
My mom says that it isn't.
Fucking end yourself.
>>
>>61382702

Hillary also wouldn't be ramming a bill through that defunds healthcare just to finance tax cuts for billionaires.
>>
>>61382760
Giving money to your workers is taking money from your shareholders.
>>
>>61382753

By that logic, so is electric and phone service
>>
>>61382739
>exploit people
how? they provide a service. I pay for it if I want it. 0 exploitation

>lol what are you going to do drop cable and go with DSL?
dunno i could just drop the internet if it got too bad...
>>
>>61382783
Oh goyim how can people live without access to Facebook in this day and age! It's literally torture!
>>
>>61382767

Why keep the people you depend on happy?
>>
>>61382760
>to bribe politicians to further increase their profit margins
yup so take away political power

>That's generally why. 'Making money' is taking money from your workers.
no it isnt Marx
>>
>>61382767
You're completely right.
Why pay workers at all? It's far more efficient to just pay the managers and have them force the workers to work for free. Then all you need to do is pay a few guards to shoot a worker now and then and beat them to keep them in line.

Sometimes you need to destroy your entire worker stock but you can just replace them with immigrants so it's fine.
>>
Why should I support net neutrality when it's just more government regulation to kill free speech and freedom? Government is how monopolies are formed so why give them more power?
>>
>>61382849
Prove your premise first. Tip: repeating talking points from pro-capital think tanks doesn't make them true.
>>
>>61382767
Shareholders can be shot and killed without affecting the operations of (((their))) (((properties))) in the least. They are literally a drain on the enterprise and add no value once they buy in.
>>
>>61382865
Nobody would ever buy shares of a company if they know that they will be shot and killed later you idiot. The company would not exist in the first place.
>>
>>61382865
>and add no value once they buy in.
...except for all of the capital they invest which the business uses to grow
>>
>>61382817
>yup so take away political power

I love this argument. It's basically:
>the police don't protect me well enough, they're vulnerable to bribes
>let's remove the police

Corporations are organised criminals and they're only kept in line by fear of losing money. Once you take away the framework that forces them to behave relatively ethically (IE, a justice system that's neutral and composed of representatives from the general population, although with a regulatory system that's also managed by representatives from the general population) they'll legalise slavery, put brick dust in flour, put wooden pips in jam, employ children to work in factories, and generally go right back to what they were doing right before the government intervened to increase working standards and consumer protection in the first place.

The history of corporation is them fucking over consumers and the government stepping in, due to representative pressure from the general population, to protect people from corporations.

Thanks to idiots like you this is also their future.
>>
>>61382879
>thinks enterprises can't exist without public shareholders and other shit
You AEI shills literally need to be shot and killed Prove me wrong or never post on /g/ again.
>>61382893
>muh permission slips
kek. You're so cucked by green pieces of paper. You have nothing intelligent to say on this matter, so off you fuck.
>>
File: BIG.png (3MB, 1903x8272px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.png
3MB, 1903x8272px
>>61382183
>>61379176
>>61379146
>>61379238
>>61379683
>>61381735
>>61382081
>>61382116
>>61382183
>>61382214
>>61382312
>>61382387
>>61382399
>>61382568
>>61382704
>>61382708
>>61382732
>>61382797
>>61382802
>>61382849
I think a bunch of people need some serious education on what the fuck net neutrality even is.

Because there are so many misconceptions and lies, it's crazy.

Here, I've got it all in one nice image for you. I encourage anyone who doesn't know wtf this shit is about to read it.
>>
When does this net neutrality debate end?
>>
>>61382900
>only kept in line by fear of losing money
Not really. They have friends to help them out when they're a bit down on their luck. The only thing that really keeps them in line is threats to their persons, which are generally so many levels of abstraction away that they don't need to worry about it.
>Thanks to idiots like you this is also their future.
Laws don't apply to people with money. That's what they like about our nightmarish corporate system. That's why they shill so hard to be free of laws.

>>61382947
When /pol/ graduates from business school.
>>
>>61382954
No I mean, when is the FCC or whoever makes the last decision going to say if net neutrality is going to happen or never happen?
>>
>>61382900
>Corporations are organised criminals and they're only kept in line by fear of losing money
just like democracy and losing votes?

>Once you take away the framework that forces them to behave relatively ethically (IE, a justice system that's neutral and composed of representatives from the general population, although with a regulatory system that's also managed by representatives from the general population) they'll legalise slavery, put brick dust in flour, put wooden pips in jam, employ children to work in factories, and generally go right back to what they were doing right before the government intervened to increase working standards and consumer protection in the first place.
prove any of this. Protip: No regurgitating leftist think tanks

competition comes from open markets and if companies don't appeal to the customers...

well as you said:
>they're only kept in line by fear of losing money

please at least TRY to pretend you understand economics.
>>
>>61382907
>kek. You're so cucked by green pieces of paper.
posted from a computer.
in a house.
with an abundance of food nearby you.
hmmm is this a troll post?

>You have nothing intelligent to say on this matter, so off you fuck.
did i hurt your feelings? gee im sorry
>>
>>61382977
>just like democracy and losing votes?
kek. Oh no, please don't fire me because then I can go to work making multiples of my Congressional salary at a lobbying firm!
>competition comes from open markets and if companies don't appeal to the customers...
How'd that work out with auto insurance, sport? That doesn't work where demand is inelastic. Stop praying to Mammon and start understanding the system you pretend to know about beyond cheap bible verses from Friedman.
>>
>>61382947
When the telecoms are broken apart and we get actual market competition again, or we just start laying waste to the executives involved.
>>
>>61382977
>prove any of this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Food,_Drug,_and_Cosmetic_Act

There we go. Protip: Corporations have no market obligation to not poison you, or not lie about what's in their products, or any of that shit.
This is a mountain of paperwork that explicitly stops corporations from fucking you and you want to get rid of it. Pure madness.
>>
>>61382971
Net Neutrality already happened. In 2015.

All the ISP's are considered to be common carriers and cannot censor or throttle traffic based on the content or destination.

That is the law RIGHT NOW.

The telecoms want to repeal this.
>>
>>61383037
Why wasn't the internet like >>61382286 in 2014 then?
>>
>>61382999
If you were by some chance at some point necessary to the operation of this system, you sure as hell aren't now. We have your intellectual property. We have your system. We owe the past nothing. We owe you nothing. We don't like you, we don't need you, and we don't want you. Get the holy fuck out of the way, parasitic nigger.
>>
>>61383037
I thought trump killed net neutrality or was it that the privacy law that he killed.
>>
>>61383048
The hardware to make that possible at scale hadn't been developed yet. Given a green light, it likely would be.
>>
>>61383032
>Protip: Corporations have no market obligation to not poison you
it's your fault for eating poison... don't eat poison go with a brand that actually wants to make it more than 5 years.

being ignorant is not an excuse. no one should protect you from you lack of research.
>>
>>61383056
And yet schools can implement internet filters on cheap ass equipment just fine.
>>
NN is basically an anti-trust law but it's being framed by corporations as an anti-constitutional one.

Makes you wonder.
>>
>>61383070

>You have no obligation to buy electric service

This is what republitards actually believe
>>
Net Neutrality will ensure the internet is free, /pol/ has been hit hard with anti net neutrality shills along with /g/, but not everyone is believing the shill lies. Remember, only the major ISPs are anti net neutrality because they love the idea of ruining sites they don't like.
>>
>>61383070
>it's your fault for eating poison... don't eat poison go with a brand that actually wants to make it more than 5 years.
Why shouldn't we just poison you for wanting to make everyone else's life difficult to satisfy your sense of self-righteousness?

>>61383076
Try it at 10Gbps. Until then, get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>61383049
If you were by some chance at some point necessary to the operation of this system, you sure as hell aren't now?

cool then I'll just live off of it every day.
with my nice bed
and car
and food

enjoy your "revolution" kid
>>
>>61383048
They started to do it:
http://www.azimuthblog.com/2016/07/some-thoughts-on-net-neutrality/
https://blog.cloudflare.com/bandwidth-costs-around-the-world/

We lobbied for net neutrality protections back then and got them.

Basically, it was assumed from the 90's up until ~2014 that the ISP's were common carriers, and that's how they acted.

But then ~2014 the ISP's were all like, "nooooo, we want to shape traffic, throttle what we don't like, and censor shit"

So we got net neutrality solidified by having the ISP's declared common carriers and told the ISP's to fuck off.

Now they're back and trying to repeal the common carrier status so they can go back to throttling and censoring.
>>
>>61383085
>>You have no obligation to buy electric service
people never made it without electricity did they...

but no, i'll keep buying it because I like the services corporations offer me
>>
>>61383088
>kill yourself
>waaahhhh my feelings
cry more kid
logic > feelings
natural selection is the answer
>>
>>61383099
>cool then I'll just live off of it every day.
>with my nice bed
>and car
>and food
A steady stream of propaganda and a lot of juiced-up armed-up sub-90-IQ jocks are the only thing keeping capitalism alive.
Also go back to /pol/.

>>61383117
Actually, in many counties, you DO have an obligation to buy electric service. Bad example.
>>
>>61383053
Net Neutrality itself isn't a specific law.

It's referring to laws regarding the telecoms being considered Common Carriers.
>>
>>61383134
>t.future MBA
>>
Pol user here, I'm all for net neutrality.
>>
>>61383086
And it's worth adding that the major ISP's are also the same media conglomerates that run the mainstream media cable TV networks.

Literally the fraud news networks are trying to censor the internet.

I guess CNN execs aren't happy about /pol/ declaring a meme war against them.
>>
>>61383110
>oh boo hoo poor Cloudflare taking in money from its customers and expecting ISPs to peer with them for free!
>>
>>61383138
Lol without capitalism there wouldn't be a new CPU for you to buy faggot.
>>
>>61383138
>propaganda, the system, capitalism is evil blah
so are you going to make and argument? or...?
>>
>>61383070
>it's your fault for eating poison... don't eat poison go with a brand that actually wants to make it more than 5 years.
>being ignorant is not an excuse. no one should protect you from you lack of research.
You're right, being ignorant is no excuse. Shame there's no laws that say that corporations can't lie about their products!
Third party watchdogs? Oh they were bought out by the corporations and now lie about the products too.

I don't want to remind you about the tobacco industry. We know it's poison but people still buy it. You know who knew it was poison first? The tobacco industry. They knew they were selling poison for decades, and if you remember the past (libertarians do not have memories that reach past their own assholes) you'd remember that there was tobacco propaganda saying that smoking was healthy and good for you.
Protip: It wasn't corporations that showed it wasn't. They lied about it and produced propaganda for decades.

You exist in a world where you want free information but there is no reason for a corporation to let you have free information if it affects their bottom line. You know why you can get information on products? GOVERNMENT FORCES CORPORATIONS TO LET YOU HAVE IT.
>>
>>61383167
Your mixing up libertarians with Anarcho capitalists dude.
>>
>>61383196
Unfortunately, ancaps have poisoned the libertarian well so much that it's effectively impossible to distinguish between the two.

It's a goddamn shame, because libertarianism used to be about rights, not jewconomics and jewing the everloving fuck out of whoever you can get away with scamming and damn the moral/ethical consequences.
>>
>>61383162
>commodity fetishism
So? Are you so weak in character that you need to have a bunch of consumer objects speak for you? Get fucked, consumer.

>>61383166
My argument is that you are an unnecessary, unproductive parasite who needs to kill themselves. That's all the argument corporate cocksuckers deserve.
>>
>>61383232
No I want there to be competition so that there are advancements in processing, Do you know where you are cunt?
>>
>>61383196
>>61383221
Yeah, I know this too. In America, libertarianism now means 'remove regulations and taxes pls'. Libertarian 'think tanks' get paid hundreds of millions of dollars a year to produce corporate propaganda slandering the government for accepting corporate bribes and using this as a reason to get rid of government protections completely.
They've created a fictional system like how marx created a fictional system that cannot work in reality how they say it does. They call it the 'free market', but it's as pointlessly self-destructive as marxism.

I'm very much for personal liberties, but corporations are not people. They are legally, but in the same way that chris-chan is legally a woman.
>>
>>61383232
I'm going to assume your a shitskin in a shitskin country and can't afford brand new CPUs.
>>
>>61383244
>No I want there to be competition so that there are advancements in processing, Do you know where you are cunt?
Fuck competition. Better to just put both teams to work together on the same shit with all the production resources they have, and you'll get better, faster. Exclusivity benefits no one, ricer.

>>61383296
Stay in debt, not in school.
>>
So what the fuck do i go for Net Neutrality if i'm not a burger.
Preserve neutrality or i'll crash planes in your towers?
>>
>>61383323
>CPUs put you in Debt
Yup definitely a third worlder
>>
>>61383361
Europe already has net neutrality figured out
>>
>>61383323
>Better to just put both teams to work together
how idealistic are you kid?

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/

too stupid too read?
>conflict is how progress is achieved.
>>
>>61383267
>They call it the 'free market', but it's as pointlessly self-destructive as marxism.

And coincidentally, it's built and created by the same kinds of people.

What a (((surprise)))
>>
>>61383369
Canada here.
>>
File: jew-head.png (84KB, 618x722px) Image search: [Google]
jew-head.png
84KB, 618x722px
>>61383396
>>
>>61383375
If people aren't permanently discontented with what they've got, there is no need for progress and we can work on something easier to distribute.
Competitors need to be killed.

>>61383417
That's not worth much more than a chuckle, but it is funny.
>>
>>61383453
Found the Jew
>>
How close are we to losing net neutrality forever?
>>
>>61383267
Oh also in American libertarianism, subsidies and government bailouts are completely fine.

Strange how you never hear any libertarian complaints about those. Strange how agricultural subsidies, prison contacts and military funding contracts are perfectly fine even though they're the government sucking money by force out of the hands of americans and into the hands of corporations.

Oh right, that's what the corporations want
>>
>>61383474
>calls out (((some people))) for being permanently discontented and thus open to usury
>chuckles at the usual jew joke, however inartfully it was applied
>somehow, because of that, is a flaming jew
>>
File: 1498688772350.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498688772350.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>61383508
It was just a joke lad
>>
File: 1498590400214s.jpg (4KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1498590400214s.jpg
4KB, 125x104px
>>61383323
>>
>>61382946
Next time make the width at least 8000px wide, please.
>>
File: 993.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
993.gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>61383555
Whoops
>>
>>61383573
>implying you aren't the ones sabotaging it to save your own bitch asses
>>
>>61382946
Thanks. That's everything I needed to know.
>>
>>61382946
tl;dr
>>
You people are morons. "Net Neutrality" as currently proposed is a fuck of a lot more than just a mission statement by the FCC to not slow down, speed up, or block data as it is routed from its content originator to end users. This already is a myth, and even if it were a major problem, the solution is to break up regional monopolies and keep capital costs of entering the ISP market low. Net Neutrality will do that opposite of that.
>>
>>61383369
Yeah we have that. Not sure what was the point though, nobody at least in my country was breaking it.
Of course sites like pirate Bay are still blocked because net neutrality only applies to lawful content :) soon they probably block hate speech too :)
But thank god netfix can't be blocked, though they themselves will block me if I use vpn
>>
>>61379078
I'm not american and am lazy to read and shit. How do I easily fight the system with a click of a button?
>>
>>61382946
Tl;Dr
But basically net neutrality is bad because government/the Jews can easily censor the web and police it?
Right?
>>
>>61382123
Its like you don't know how competition works. Look at the poor Aussie's and their internet. Do you want that?
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.