[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/g/ complaining about windows 10 >not realizing people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170711_181948.png (2MB, 1080x1419px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_181948.png
2MB, 1080x1419px
>/g/ complaining about windows 10
>not realizing people complained about xp until sp2
>not realizing vista was complained about because it was new
>not realizing the beloved windows 7 was complained about until sp1

everyone hates change until the next version is released.

once window's new ui design is released linux and hackintosh users will come crawling back
>>
Okay, full stop, shut the fuck up and stop trolling.

>/g/ complaining about Windows 10
Windows 10 deserves it, 8 and 8.1 were better with a start menu replacement. Microsoft firing half the QA testers in 2014 while forcing a rapid release cycle leads to far more buginess, while the default settings and telemetry that can't be disabled are still horrible.

>not realizing people complained about xp until sp2
XP deserved it too because it was a resource hog and less stable than 2000 while new features barely worked and took up way more memory/CPU that you could have used to run the required antivirus and firewall at the time. SP2 coincided with a firewall that prevented a lot of infections, improved hardware conditions, improved maturity of the driver model of applications, etc.

>not realizing vista was complained about because it was new
Vista was complained because it was a fucking horrible compromise OS at launch that MS pussied out on key requirements on, ruining the stability and speed.
1) Microsoft was going to enforce an actually important minimum specification where Vista actually would have ran good. But OEMs bitched and Microsoft relented to Vista "capable" which ran like utter dogshit compared to XP (which ran fine on the same hardware).

2) Microsoft made drastic changes in the driver model, particularly the display driver model, and kernel to improve stability. But they only enabled kernel patch protection + driver signing (to ensure drivers passed Microsoft certification to not be dogshit) on 64-bit editions. With pretty much all OEM machines shipping in early 2007 with 4GB or less of RAM, they shipped them with 32-bit windows. Drivers were unstable as fuck since they were rushed out the door with real testing.

I'd like some of whatever you have been smoking, as it must be strong.
>>
>the trap meme
(。>﹏<。)
>>
i want to fk that lil boi
>>
>>61360757
delet this rn
>>
File: 1477304051816.png (3MB, 1440x3627px) Image search: [Google]
1477304051816.png
3MB, 1440x3627px
begone, pajeet, to the designated street
>>
the way I remember it, Windows 7 was a big collective sigh of relief. Everyone definitely hated vista, 8 and 10 though.
>>
I still have my old Windows laptop which i sometimes use for Connectify, because i haven't been able to find a good Linux alternative that actually works.
But other than that, I never use Windows and don't feel the need to. Everything else I use works on Linux or has a good Linux alternative
>>
>>61360423
that's not a girl(female), right?
>>
>>61361250
it is
>>
>>61360423
She looks beautiful.
>linux/mac/hack users will come back
Nothing can bring me back to (((Microsoft))) anon. I'm completely liberated from it's cancerous ecosystem already and haven't used it in a very long time. The only thing that would bring me to using it half-time is if it suddenly became open source and libre, which will never happen.
>>
>>61360423
The problem isn't its UI, the problem is that it's spyware and adware cancer that forces update restarts against your will.
>>
>>61360423
>>not realizing vista was complained about because it was new
No it was because it was a steaming pile of shit
No everyone loved that shit out the gates because it was better than Vista

Face it Windows 10 is shit. There is not a single person I have ever talked to that has enjoyed working with Windows 10 and all of them regret upgrading.
>>
>>61360562
owned
>>
>>61360423
i realise all of this, and also realise that i hate windows 10 because botnet and hand holding (meme bios screens, no administrators), not because its new (i think it looks 10 times better than 7)
>>
File: nHDzarz.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nHDzarz.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>61360423
you are really stupid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.