[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Hell i am over Trackers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: max digitisation.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
max digitisation.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I just spent a few hours ripping some rare vinyl at 24/96 to a russian site just to say thanks for how much i have leached

i spend an hour trying to fucking post on the forum because i needed to

-use google translate for everything (i cant read crylic)
-they requested pictures to be uploaded to fastpic.ru that is blocked in my country
- they request spectrograms to make sure you arent upsampling stuff

I went though this fucking minefield and manage to post

AND THEN 10 hours later some fucking autistic moderator deletes my distribution because it had a single Spectrogram in the artwork folder !

apparently it was against the the rule 3.2 of this mountain of text in a language i dont speak and doesnt translate well

FUCKING HELL THAT IS RUDE

spend hours of my time creating something to give get slapped in the fucking face...

and it wasnt even a private tracker !
>>
>>61354023
That's shit friend, and at least you tried.
>i cant read crylic
How did you even play stalker?
>>
>>61354098

thanks man... just so bummed

dude could of easily seen my flag and seen how i made such simple mistake and asked me to modify it - but nope

they are super autistic when proving the quality and providence of your 24bit rips and demanding spectrograms from a certin program YOU HAVE TO pirate (izotope) .... but dont dare put in with the low quality phone pictures you took of the record cover....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497098450916.jpg (66KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497098450916.jpg
66KB, 600x718px
>>61354023
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>he cant follow simple instructions
>he uploads torrents to public trackers

>>>/ptg/
>>
>>61354023
>uploading shit to rutracker
lel public tracker pleb
>>
>>61354304

(You) go read an a end user agreement in Russian and ill quiz you on the fine print smartypants

its almost like you are the kind of guy to complain what.cd back in the day
>>
>>61354023
Same situation as you op expect I ended my journey with private trackers years ago when I realized kids are doing admin roles and if there were actually adult then they are having serious mental issues that I dont want to deal with.
>>
>>61354449

fuck you man public trackers are a public good

i travel for work and dont have bullshit eastern european symetrical fibre for the price of a potato or your sister who is cheaper and cant and dont want to keep with ratios only 40yo NEETS can maintain
>>
>>61354023
>-they requested pictures to be uploaded to fastpic.ru that is blocked in my country
Use tor or change DNS server.
What 3rd world country are you in anyway.
>>
File: a0bW48d_700b.jpg (80KB, 700x618px) Image search: [Google]
a0bW48d_700b.jpg
80KB, 700x618px
>>61354558
Ok whatever you say faggot. While I'm getting all the albums I want, whatever kind of specific release I want. Stay pleb public tracker fags.
>>
>>61354558
> ratios only 40yo NEETS can maintain
What is NAS
>>
>>61354558
>I travel for work
How is that relevant? You're ripping and uploading at home.
>naim in pic
>complains about internet price
>complains about ratio when seedboxes cost literal spare change
Your whole post just smells of an assmad 13 year old too dumb to get into a good private tracker. Tell your father he's got a nice kit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.