[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are there so many transniggers in tech? Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
Why the fuck are there so many transniggers in tech?
Why does this industry attract so many mentally ill (((people)))?
>>
I don't know, but it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>61351263
the insanely high salaries combined with affirmative action policies?
>>
Why are there so many alt-right frogposters all of a sudden? Am I really getting so old that there's a new generation rearing their heads who just tend to lean towards extremism in one form or the other more?
MIght I ask how old you are, just to test my hypothesis?

Also, you misused ((( ))).
It's supposed to be an echo, used around Jewish names to symbolize how they influenced world politics throughout the decades, how their names echo through history, as it were. They are NOT a substitute for quotation marks, which would have been more fitting considering your attitude towards the individuals in question.
>>
File: 1499829157536.png (107KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1499829157536.png
107KB, 250x253px
>>61351263
The sole purpose of avoiding life and in turn reality. They can't come to grips that they are what they are so choose to seclude themselves were they are least reminded of reality.
>>
>>61351263
Wifi signals cooking their testicals
>>
Almost any idiot can learn Java and call themselves software engineers.
Fewer of them can learn C and actually do something out of it.
Almost none of them can learn assembly and electronics engineering.
>>
>>61352065
No you faggot it's a coincidence detector. There was a google chrome addon that added triple brackets around jewish names to highlight 'coincidences'. It got popular when it got banned.
>>
>>61352065
I'm 25.
Indians have Jewish noses so the (()) is close enough.
Alt-Right is a growing nationalist movement and isn't just some redneck movement.
It's been proven that ethno-nationalism works the best throughout history.
The reason for it is because indians are not very competent in tech jobs and can't do nearly enough as much as whites
>>
>>61352065
it's because of current technologies only returning search results and things that you are already into, collaborative filtering and echo chambers give rise to extreme views. it also explains why the alt right are just a bunch of fucking sheep just like that which they are railing against.
>>
You're not gonna be a tranny faggot working as a forestry worker or drain layer. You'll get bullied the shit out of.

Compare that to an office full of HR and marketing women who will file a complaint at the sound of a bit of paper falling off a desk.
>>
>>61352123
That addon was made AFTER someone thought up the triple brackets thing you mongoloid. If you unironically use Chrome, you don't belong on /g/ anyway.

>>61352132
Jews have hooked noses. That does not mean that ONLY Jews have hooked noses.
I never said it's a redneck movement, I'm just surprised how many vocal alt-righters have sprung up in the last 3 or so years.
When has ethno-nationalism ever worked out?
And finally, we're talking about transsexuals here, not Indians.

>>61352145
That's a good point, anon.
>>
>>61352165
Not him but
Europe pre immigration
I should have specified white nationalism works best.
Eg. Europe and extensions of the west pre immigration
>>
>>61351263
Is transracial a thing?
Can I just call myself black and suddenly it is okay if I call everyone a nigger?
>>
>>61352198
Pre-immigration Europe are the ones who thought mass immigration was a good thing. White nationalism hasn't been a mainstream thing in Western Europe for decades.
>>
>>61352132
actually multicultural empires have pervaded through history, US, Roman empire, China, Russia, Ottoman empire, all with many different ethnic groups. get out of your echo chamber and stop being a brainlet.
>>
Just bulli them, they kill themselves sooner or later.
>>
>>61352219
Or they just want you to believe that. Those who control the money, easily control the narrative.
>>
>>61352402
Yeah, the government of the EU totally has complete control over what people write on a Laotian sewing forum.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.