[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not Murrican, why should I care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Captura.jpg (119KB, 853x653px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
119KB, 853x653px
>>
>>61345469
lots of the websites us non-americans use rely on american servers.
>>
would kill a lot of websites and torrenting
>>
>>61345469
Because It's one step closer to domestication of internet
>>
>>61345476
please use the proper term "united-statian" or you may offend our latin-american friends. "America" is a continent, not a country.
>>
>>61345469
because almost the entire internet (exceptions: North Korea and China) depends on US servers and their regulations.
>>
>>61345476
We really don't though. Every major company has multiple server farms around the world. When you open Google, FB, Twitter, YouTube etc you're connecting to their European servers (that is, if you are from Europe)

American non-net neutrality won't affect us for the most part.
>>
>>61346768
>t. Brainlet
The Internet is a decentralized network.
>>
>>61345469
EU has Net Neutrality laws (and is the future leader of the free world)

Australia is already fucked, the Libs won't do shit about it.

If you live anywhere else, you likely have troubles with despotic leaders, worry about this later
>>
>>61346828
t. innocent sheeple
>>
>>61346878
>he doesn't even know how to t.
It's time to go home, bud
>>
>>61346818
The thing is, most countries will follow similar American politics even Europeans ones, especially if they sign a trade agreement like the TTIP.
>>
>>61345469
>why should I care?
You should because itll reach you. Even if it starts here, your shit is fucked. When one does it, others follow suit. It's inevitable, so the solution is to fight it if you value your freedom to do whatever the hell you want on the internet as long as it doesnt break any laws or regulations. Charging for something they dont own or have control over is bullshit. Sometimes i wonder why this shit is allowed.
>>
>>61347012
The EU has net neutrality laws in place that prevent blocking, throttling and discrimination of users.
For all the flak the organization gets no one can deny that they have our backs in this regard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.