[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Steve Jobs have allowed the iPhone to become as prohibitively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Apple-Logo-rainbow.png (76KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Logo-rainbow.png
76KB, 2272x1704px
Would Steve Jobs have allowed the iPhone to become as prohibitively expensive as it is now?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>61336978
>The NeXT Computer enclosure consists of a 1-foot (305 mm) die-cast magnesium cube-shaped, black case, which led to the machine being informally referred to as "The Cube". It was launched in 1988 at US$6,500 (equivalent to $13,200 in 2016).
>>
>>61336985

/thread
>>
>>61336999
The iPhone is a more universal product than some niche computert, used by people from all walks of life IMO DESU SENPAI
>>
>>61336978
It's called inflation. Yes, there is an increase in price, but it not that much if you factor inflation.
>>
>>61336999
>that guy who set one on fire
>>
>>61336978
Steve loved money more than he loved people.

Classic self-righteous crypto-Jew.

Glad he died.
>>
>>61337578
Yes the scam known as inflation tends to increase the price of everything, but even taking that state sponsored theft into account iphones are still more expensive now than they used to be.

Where I'm from a brand new model now costs more than what a min-wagecuck makes in a month.
>>
>>61336978
Are you fucking kidding me!? Jobs was all about making his products expensive to give them the appearance they are of higher quality. Which you see how well that's worked especially here with /g/ and the dedicated threads praising the high cost and appearance.
>>
>>61336978
>prohibitively expensive as it is now?
It already was and it's a fucking phone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.