[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to go as anonymous as possible on web, help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: anonymous_cat.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous_cat.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
so ive been intending to go anon in the web as possible as i could because i dont like people spying on my stuff

i got ProtonVPN, ungoogled chromium with umatrix installed on my void linux x230.
i have a supervisor password and encrypt all my private things, i deleted my gmail and moved to protonmail and i deleted my skype and social medias

any next steps? must have extensions, software, etc

thanks goys
>>
>he fell for it
>>
op here

also i know you guys arent a personal army and stuff just some of you guys are good with this kind of stuff and id like some input from a community like this

thanks again
>>
>>61336478
Change MAC
Try VeraCrypt
>>
Look up Coreboot for x230.
>>
>>61336478
Uninstall everything. Install windows 10, bonzibuddy and google chrome (internet exporer is fine too). Install yahoo toolbar, bing toolbar, huffington post toolbar and set 3D aquarium as your homepage.next, create a google account, facebook account and apple ID, make sure to post your entire life on facebook. For your antivirus I recommend you baidu 2015, its good. If you want to do anonymous hacker stuff be sure to download loic, not from soureforge tho, use link in the description of a youtube video. For your torrents needs I recommend you uTorrent (be sure to use the cgminer version). That's pretty much it :)
>>
>>61336763
my sides

why use loic when there are
"Online DDOS Tool No Download"

https://boot4free.com/
>>
Listen, going full privacy on the internet doesn't work like this.

it a way to use your computer, and to think. You can't just decide to go full freetard in a matter of second. You need to understand what you're doing.
>>
>>61336863
I know. I'm a bit late to go anonymous, I am somewhat known on the web. Just I mean like using public wifi I dont want people to see me and at the place I'm staying wifi is blocked and our stuff is tracked. I have been hacked a couple of times and I just wanna go as safe as possible.
>>
Make your own hardware since your CPU and mobo are 100% bacckdoored
>>
>>61337215
OP is a faggot
your ass is in a boarding school or uni , isnt it

1. vpn
2. dont link your computers name to yours
3. change mac if they register it
4. protonmail is good
5. dont tell other people what you are doing
6. password protect stuff that is private

I got suspended for doing ^ since my batshit school has STRICT rules on internet.

Blocks everything, evading rules gets your electronics taken away
>>
>>61337215

Well, you need to change the way you use your computer then. Tools exist to help you to protect your privacy but your are the one that need to change your habits.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.