[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something is missing. what could it be? hmmmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (20KB, 388x881px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 388x881px
something is missing. what could it be? hmmmm
>>
>>61334033
Control Panel, thanks windows 10 police, you're doing a fine job.

>You can click the start button and type "Con", and it generally will be the first selection.

I don't agree with the change but it's not significant enough to matter.
>>
>>61334033
Ads.
>>
You're not using a standard access account so malware will install with no UAC prompt. Grats.
>>
>>61334067
that's fine. didnt had malware in the lat 10 years.

>>61334064
dont fix what is not broken. dont make stupid changes to the ui for no reason.
>>
>>61334033
Was this designed this to waste as much space as humanly possible?
>>
>>61334067
They could be, the admin option for command prompt/powershell appears regardless, it just prompts you if you're not an admin to put in credentials.

>>61334080
I don't think the average windows 10 user base, you know, the guys that they actually cater to and matter to them, don't care/would prefer access to the app-settings menu.
>>
>>61334092
that's simply conjecture not based on any evidence. every change in the ui breaks the routine of some people. even more so when its unnecessary change.
>lets remove this button
>why?
>dunno lol just do it
>>
Why cant you just right click on start button and select control panel?
>>
>>61334033
JESUS CHRIST WHERE IS THE FUCKING CONTROL PANEL?!?!?!?!
>>
>>61334131
SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?
>>
>>61334033
On the BuzzFeed tomorrow, "Windows 10 removed control..."
>>
>>61334107
Have you tried asking Microsoft why they did it?

Pro tip, they don't care. They want to push their shitty app side of things.
>>
>>61334067
Windows privilege escalation is trivial, if you run a malware executable then you are fucked regardless of what security measures you have in place.
>>
>>61334065
:^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.