[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cytube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.3.jpg (135KB, 710x464px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.3.jpg
135KB, 710x464px
How do people do it? With only these providers?

I see a lot of people stream movies here and I just can't get around to doing it.
The way I did it before is like this: Most movie streaming sites use jwplayer so I'd look the source of the page to find the source of the video and paste that url with "jw:" added to the beginning of it. It used to work perfectly like that but now it no longer does.

The other option is to torrent the movie, upload it to one of these sites and paste the link. And by the time you try to paste the link the video will probably get striked for copyright infringement.

I desperately need a workaround to this. Any ideas /g/?
>>
>>61327339
bump
>>
Well fuck me in the ass and call me Simba.
>>
>>61327339
Most channels on cytube play movies either uploaded to a gdrive by the users or just uses a gdrive link that pops up in a search, often of poor quality.
And that gdrive userscript hasn't changed in months, I don't know why it isn't included as a normal site script by now.
>>
>>61328023
I know the gdrive method but it doesn't really work anymore either, jewgle has a fast way of detecting copyright infringing content and blocking it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.