[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how many years will it take for it to become the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Realistically, how many years will it take for it to become the year of the Programming Penguin Desktop?
>>
>>61320569
The programming penguin is now a Windows app, so you can use it whenever you want.
>>
>>61320613
Ubuntu isn't all or best of Linux

>>>>>>>/v/
>>
Top pingu ?
>>
>>61320670
More apps are coming, and you can run them at the same time!
>>
The whole Desktop is falling, Microsoft is on suicide watch
http://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share
>>
>>61320569
This is the year of the penguin. I will make it so. I have a plan. Don't worry. The daywalkers are here amongst you now. We can carry this product out into the light. Just carry on doing what you are doing.
>>
>>61320998
It's nice too see that microsoft lost much to mobile in comparison to linux

pls don't interject for a moment
>>
File: linux.bill.gates.jpg (39KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
linux.bill.gates.jpg
39KB, 700x550px
ive already successfully switched plenty of normies including boomers and a stacy

M$ fear the programmer pengu
>>
>>61320569
>pingu
Geez it's been so long since I last saw that little fucker
>>
>>61321159
How do you switch a normie effectively? Most of them always go "muh office" and refuse to try open office
>>
>>61321656
i install libreoffice and firefox and dont tell them its linux till after they get settled in

its basically as intuitive as android
>>
>>61321159
>>61321656
You guys are the gayest fucks of this earth.

t. Linux user
>>
>>61322096
Most old people don't care. My grandma uses Ubuntu and never had any problems
>>
It's already the year of the penguin desktop.
>>
>>61321656
microsoft office has been working fine for a long time, just install that for them while they learn to use something else.
>>
>>61321656
Office Online doesn't have any issues.
>>
>>61322640
>>61322573
alright I forgot thanks
>>
>>61322980
I just open the installer through playonllinux and it installs.
>>
>>61320569
If you want to learn programming then you should get the Programming Penguin Desktop since it's in its name. As simple as that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.