[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MULTI BILLION DOLLAR IDEA COMING THROUGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4376275-man-with-money.jpg (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
4376275-man-with-money.jpg
46KB, 800x533px
Tentatively titled Ami:

A community involvement app that promotes locals getting involved with each other, by effortlessly connecting like-minded users together by using a variety of features. Facebook helps stay in touch with contacts, this will help initially establishing them.

Separate apps based on the following features exist, but there's yet to be an app that consolidates them:

Hangout: A central feature that'd be used broadly from users wanting to play local sports, to finding a church buddy, to college kids needing a study-buddy, to romantic singles, to people searching for a new friend, to musicians needing to connect, amongst others. This will occur from separate users selecting specific categories that'd connect each other.

Local user-driven economy: Users can make real currency by setting up their own services, to something as simple as sharing something and charging for it - perhaps video games, books & movies, to yard equipment, to temporary rooms, etc. Requesting service for free will be used by anybody wanting specific help in something - from car issues to yard-care, etc.

Groups: Creating groups will allow users to stay connected with like minded people, allowing users to engage in larger scale hangouts, or engaging in discussion through chatting and questions. Joining groups can be done openly or invite-only.

Events: A feature that will display local events for any particular desired category, allowing users to find local activities to connect with. These will be created & broadcasted by groups, local services, and individual users. Adding a bulk of events to your calendar & sharing events with fellow users will be amongst the main draw.

Tipping: A real life currency tipping system will be available for users sending money to each other - perhaps for a paid service in the aforementioned economy feature, to donating to a start up charity, to tipping artists, people offering help, and anyone in between.
>>
I'll start with the logo
>>
You're literally just making a really shitty version of meetup.com
>>
>>61313882
Do you have a few million for marketing?
>>
>>61313882
Still a 0/10.
>>
>>61313882
I, for one, can tell you I will not be a user.
Thank you though.
>>
>>61313882
make it faggot
>>
>>61313882
put this on upwork.com for $150 like all the other facebook killers
>>
So its facebook with strangers, its an IRC client for "knowing people", its a linkedin witouth the bussiness part.

Its fucking nothing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.