[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you shouldn't be concern about this mock up image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (778KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
778KB, 1366x768px
Technology always have a way to backfire. You'd have the authorities being stretched to handle hundreds if not thousands of these generated callouts every hour, to the point where the police would just be handing out the tool to all to disable these notifications so they don't have to deal with it anymore, 99% of them being false flags.

/g/ is fucking stupid when it comes to fear-mongering.
>>
>>61313557
Almost like it is a joke or something. Maybe an exaggeration.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (127KB, 925x611px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
127KB, 925x611px
>>61313557

>Left the room
>Hear a ding
>Come back and i see this

switching over to wine
>>
>>61314327
but look at all those things that benefit you and definitely not microsoft
>>
>>61314350

I wouldn't care if the Creators Update worked but it doesn't it will break 90% of games and programs i have installed.
>>
>>61314383
>stuff that never happened
>>
we've been through this, PhotoDNA was never part of windows 10.
you were memed.
>>
>>61314392

sure thing pajeet
>>
>>61314327
>microsoft puts you in control of your privacy
hahahahaharhtujgggggggggggghhf
>>
>>61314392
calm down jamal
>>
>>61314383
>but it doesn't it will break 90% of games and programs i have installed.
You mean 90% of the awful fitgirl repacks that break exclusively on creators update because she's a stupid bitch who doesn't know shit? LOL
I'm onto you babe.
>>
>>61314383
that never happened, been updating the same hdd since 7 all thru 8 8.1 10 10.1 and all games have always worked etc
>>
>>61314466

only basic privacy, we can't let you completely turn of telemetry goy
>>
File: 1447804056516.jpg (515KB, 849x779px) Image search: [Google]
1447804056516.jpg
515KB, 849x779px
>>61313557
>>
>>61315164
a good kek
>>
>you shouldn't worry about this because that state doesn't have enough power to automatically detain you
>they're constantly pushing for more state powers of detention and police power + automation to stop 'muh terrorism'
>>
>>61314327
>Relevant ads
>>
>>61315164
wasnt he in jail?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.