[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is most retarded developing environment i ever seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (88KB, 632x398px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
88KB, 632x398px
This is most retarded developing environment i ever seen.
>>
>>61308602
thing were different when it was new. my little sister got special commendations at her postgrad for using SAP to gather data in her field. I was sad she used SAP but proud she was getting recognition. It'd be cooler if she used Spark
>>
>>61308602
And almost every company here requires it. It is closed source and there is no way to learn this shit for free. Did no one think of pirating and torrenting it?
>>
>>61308659
There was once a free unofficial server but later closed because license issues.
>>
>>61308677
Seems you can download trials:
https://www.sap.com/products/free-trials.html

I guess the only way is to install it on a VM and wipe it out when the trial ends and install it again.
>>
File: SAP consultant.jpg (147KB, 650x445px) Image search: [Google]
SAP consultant.jpg
147KB, 650x445px
>>61308602
That happens to every piece of enterprise software. Because the retards in management making the decision to buy it aren't the ones who actually have to use it.
>>
>>61308602
Not only development, but also ops and security

This is the German revenge for WWII
>>
File: file.png (1KB, 73x74px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1KB, 73x74px
There are still VB6 programs integrated into it, some ABAP codes arent updated since 1998
>>
>>61308602
At least it has solid bases.
This shit here has typos everywhere, even in the DB fields.
And don't even get me started on the COM objects.
>>
>>61308721
e.g. any Oracle product that's not a database
>>
>>61308721
>Because the retards in management making the decision to buy it aren't the ones who actually have to use it.
They are advised by their tech manager, who in turn is advised by his staff. What else is the tech manager there for?
>>
>>61311083
>What else is the tech manager there for?
so that management can not listen to him, but have someone on hand to blame when it turns out to be a shitshow.
>>
>>61311083
To take the lunches with the hot salessluts, of course.
>>
>>61308753
Nazis used IBM systems for concentration camp management by the way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.