[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best laptops as of right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: thinkning.jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
thinkning.jpg
5KB, 267x189px
Before you comment about how a desktop is better, about to be a student at a University and need to decide on a laptop. What do you /g/uys think is the best laptop as of right now? Why?
>>
iPad Pro senpai.

Desktop OSs are deprecated.
>>
>>61306678
what the... I was thinking Inspiron 7000 gaming or the xps 15
>>
File: Dock-Multi-Monitor-2.jpg (282KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
Dock-Multi-Monitor-2.jpg
282KB, 1632x918px
>>61306656
Get a comfy New Surface Pro
Literally a portable desktop
>>
>>61306917
Yeah if you like a throttling overheating POS with a single USB port and no upgrade options to speak of
t. SP3 owner
>>
>>61306656
Eurocom Tornado F5W.

Inexpensive for what you get, no frills, can be upgraded easily. Just have to worry about that 2 hour battery life.
>>
File: thankyoubasedgrom.jpg (1MB, 2880x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thankyoubasedgrom.jpg
1MB, 2880x1500px
>>61306678

why spend money on an overpriced iPad when you could put that money towards a Grom?
>>
You need the new macbook pro, if you dont want to look like some lame loser poorfaggot.
>>
>>61306656
Why do you need a laptop at the university?
>>
>>61307034
Computer Science Major so idk if that would work out, windows fag here anyways
>>
>>61306992
will you ever stop posting this
no-one likes groms ok?
>>
>>61307580

>nobody likes Groms
>literally the best selling 125cc's in the states at the moment

pls go
>>
>>61307580
I do. based Honda bringing a breath of fresh air and novelty into motorcycle market AGAIN
>>
>>61306656
thinkpad x200
>>
File: 1498989076207.jpg (154KB, 888x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498989076207.jpg
154KB, 888x676px
>>61307850
>it took 12 posts for this reply to appear
the current state of ((((>""""/g/""""))))
>>
>>61309201
That's because it isn't the best laptop out of the box. Its system resources require additional purchases. Uprading the ram, cpu, and hdd at minimum.

If you're going to talk about what the best laptop is, one would presume that people were talking about "out of the box."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.