[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your old family member finally gets on the net >you try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: MS.jpg (457KB, 1017x963px) Image search: [Google]
MS.jpg
457KB, 1017x963px
>your old family member finally gets on the net
>you try to warn to them about ads and shady as shit sites and you tell them they won't get money or become rich or win anything
>later they tell me they are looking at some sites to answer some fucking surveys and shit for money (most likely scammer surveys)
>I tell them I was afraid of that shit happening and tell them they should just stop with it
>they get pissy as fuck at me instantly and it's none of my business what they do

jesus christ just kill me now I don't want to deal with that shit and now I'm certain I will have to
it's like a fucking grown ass baby wanting to touch a hot stove despite you telling them not to because it will burn them

old people + technology.. what a nightmare
>>
>>61302095
Why do you care what other people do?
>>
>>61302147
Because I will be the one they will come whining to first, asking to clean up any mess or mistake they do. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit.
>>
File: original.jpg (315KB, 580x641px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
315KB, 580x641px
They gotta learn the hard way. I remember when I was a kid and got virused up from limewire, never backed up etc
>>
File: 1498053534725.jpg (43KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498053534725.jpg
43KB, 630x630px
>>61302095
>be 80
>finally take the plunge and get a laptop so i can keep in touch with my old friends
>Autistic grandson always "tuning up" my laptop and ricing my desktop
>Tell him to leave my computer alone, I don't want to run his ganoo slash loonix software
>Enjoy playing some farmville with my sister who lives halfway across the world
>Tell my daughter about all the fun I've been having when suddenly her autistic son comes running through the door
>"YOU'VE GOT A FB???? DID I NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THE BOTNET, FUCKS SAKE GRANNY"
>Goes into full meltdown screaming "Forgive me stallman"
>We have to subdue him on the floor until he calms down.
>>
>doesnt install adblocker and change firefox's name to internet explorer
a disgrace to family.
>>
>>61302250
Charge them money. It doesn't have to be anything more than a token amount, the important thing is that it's a psychological message that both your skills and time are valuable and since they paid for it they'll listen to you.
Free advice is worthless.
>>
>>61302300
>charge your mom money

dude I'm not jewish
>>
>grandma falls for the Pajeet "We have detected a problem with your Windows" scam
>she gives them full remote access to her machine and pays them $300
>this happens twice
>wipe her computer and install Linux Mint on it
>not a single problem anymore
>>
Luckily my grandpa is a smart man. We gave him an android tablet he only uses to read news or to talk to us via WhatsApp, and whenever something strange happens he calls me to fix it, and doesn't do anything I didn't advice him to do.

Really sad for you anon, I experienced that kind of arrogance despite knowing close to nothing with my imouto more than with older members of my family.
>>
>>61302277
Jesus, this kid looks so fucking bad ass with his boarder stance and sideways cap. God, I miss the 90s.
>>
>>61302095
install ublock origin
>>
>>61302351
It doesn't have to be money, it could be a favour, or some beer, or something. The point is to give value to your skills.
>>
>>61302291
>>>/pol/
Keep your autism out of here
>>
>>61302526
It could be Good Boy Points
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627-222520.png (251KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-222520.png
251KB, 1080x1920px
>>61302095
>>
>>61302434
Because she never uses it now.
>>
File: 1453301370050.jpg (126KB, 1095x662px) Image search: [Google]
1453301370050.jpg
126KB, 1095x662px
>>61302559
>/g/
>Free of autism

Lurk more.
>>
>>61302596
I know /g/ is autistic but it's got a long way to go before being the retarded manchildren haven that /pol/ is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.