[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pythonista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: daffy_duck.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
daffy_duck.png
564KB, 719x719px
>pythonista
>>
>haskeller
>>
>rubytard
>>
>4channer
>>
>koder
>>
>ruby on rails
>>
>CSS artist
>>
File: constanza.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>self-taught programmer
>>
>pythophile
>>
>scalar storyteller
>>
As a Community Evangelist for the Python development community, can I ask why you have a problem with our affectionate qualifiers? Pretty much every language has them and it's all in good fun. It promotes a sense of unity and solidarity within each language community and I don't understand what's so wrong about that.
>>
File: 1483226197012.jpg (68KB, 293x329px) Image search: [Google]
1483226197012.jpg
68KB, 293x329px
>>61299579
>going to school for programming
>>
File: 1495080880852.jpg (4KB, 188x192px) Image search: [Google]
1495080880852.jpg
4KB, 188x192px
>>61298344
>coder
>>
>code ninja
>>
>>61299725
>trying to justify getting rejected from community college
o i am laffin
>>
>code rockstar
>>
>code artisan
>>
>pajeet
>>
>java beaner
>>
>>61299940
how is that even possible?
also
>java guru
>ganoo

wifi cable is a good term
so is programing penguin
>>
>windows cuck
>>
>GPL
>>
>vimmer
>>
>unicorn
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 768x1024px
>'gif' with a hard G as in 'grape' instead of a soft G as in 'giraffe'
>>
>elastic
>cloud
>web scale
>big data
>machine learning
>devops
>as a service
>plug and play
>inclusive
>high availability
>user friendly
>pooled storage
>VR
>self-driving
>managed code
>retina display
>distributed
>>
>>61300381
>things I don't understand or can't afford
>>
>open source
>>
>blockchain
>>
>pyjeet
>>
>>61299717
>affectionate qualifiers
sound like the kind of words the son of a retard inbred and a vegan hipster cum guzzler piece of shit would come up with. They are not only borderline offensive because of the high level of stupidity behind them, but also snob as fuck coming from a person that doesn't do that much to actually warrant made up titles.
I believe this is nearly as offensive as those made up bullshit job titles.
>>
>node nigger
>>
>node nonce
>>
>blast processing
>>
>>61299940
>trying to justify wasting 4 years on "studies" when he could've done it alone,faster and more
Just admit it bro, you're there for the paper only like I am
>>
>>61300764
>career prospects
>interest in subject
>grants pay for everything
>campus qts
oh yeah lad I am having such a bad time
>>
>>61300104
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as The Programming Penguin, is in fact, Tux/Programming Penguin, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Tux plus Programming Penguin. Programming Penguin is not a mascot unto itself, but rather another original character of a fully functioning Tux system made useful by the Tux likeliness, wing utilities and vital penguin components comprising a full mascot as defined by Torvalds.

Many computer users see a modified version of the Tux character every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Tux which is widely used today is often called Programming Penguin, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically tTux, developed by the Tux Project.

There really is a Programming Penguin, and these people are viewing it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Programming Penguin is the nickname: the name in the system that allocates the viewer's attention to the character they view. The nickname is an essential part of a mascot, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete original character. Programming Penguin is normally used in combination with the Tux mascot: the whole system is basically Tux with Programming Penguin added, or Tux/Programming Penguin. All the so-called Programming Penguin characters are really OCs of Tux/Programming Penguin!
>>
>>61300764
Good luck trying to find employment other than being code monkey without a master's degree
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.