[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently nixiepixel is back, and she's cucking a sandnigger.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: nixiepix.png (381KB, 864x528px) Image search: [Google]
nixiepix.png
381KB, 864x528px
So apparently nixiepixel is back, and she's cucking a sandnigger.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
I don't know either of them but I wish them both a happy and healthy life.

Life is too short to waste on hate =)
>>
>>61295278
I don't think you know what cucking means

In any case fuck off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>61295326
this
>>
>>61295326
Man, witcher 3 on Linux when?
>>
>>61295278
lol of course she's a mudshark
>>
>>61295278
Aren't they just roommates?

She said she's single. Thou she want's to keep it that way.
>>
>>61295278
read the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn6kJvWYQfc
>>
>>61295278
Nixie pixel is a clown
I never liked her and not because she is a woman
Its because she has 0 stage presence other than "I'm a girl who likes computers lol"
Too one dimensional and shallow
>>
>>61295413
The guy literally says 'I saved her life and I'm friendzoned forever, why?'.... twice. Maybe more but I couldn't continue watching after the second time.
>>
>>61295278
so she fucks niggers with or without condom?
>>
I saw the stream but missed almost all of it. Did she mention what the illness is?
>>
>>61295519
Without, she got HIV
That's why she quit.
>>
>>61295523
AS, it's pretty shit
>>
oh look its the female YT celebrity that hasnt made a real video in years and still earns 4k a month from her online beta orbiters because of her sob story.
>>
>>61295278
and how is this tech related?

fuck off /poltard and let her fuck the muslim and have ugly kids.
>>
>>61295278
she's disgusting.
unsubbed.
>>
>>61295742
ow noes, she lost 1 sub from all her 200k+ it's an apocalypse!!
>>
>>61295772
>implying I'll be the only one
keep on worshiping some mudshark you'll never fuck, pathetic autistic shithead.
>>
>>61295278
She mastered the art of pretending to be a tech person so she could make money being a Jewtuber making all the pathetic beta orbiters in the tech industry worship her and unwittingly finance her carefree lifestyle.
>>
Poor girl suffers from ADHD
>>
>>61295801
Woah there! Did I hit your nerve back there
>>
this is why we need >>>/cel/
>>
>>61295326
Why can't the rest of 4chan be as polite and leave the ragefagottry
>>
>>61295278
Why should I care again?
>>
>>61295801
>subscribing to a channel means you're worshipping the user
calm down lad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.