[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ever steal BTC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1497297150483.gif (985KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497297150483.gif
985KB, 500x477px
ever steal BTC?
>>
How can you steal what isn't real?
>>
>>61293071
well you could make "real" money stealing a fake item
wondering why /g/ doesn't try it
>>
no, i'm not a cyber nigger
>>
>>61293290
again, if you could make a lot of real money why are you "above" stealing it
it seems to me you cant even be traced doing it
>>
File: hackerman.gif (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.gif
3MB, 700x394px
I set up a hacking services website on tor using a free hosting service. I threw the site together in a couple of hours. It was basically just a list of the services I offered, an email address to contact me, and a PGP key. I got emails every day from people asking me to hack their grades or some celeb twitter accounts lol. I never attempted to hack anything, though. I just took their coins and stopped replying.

I made quite a bit of money before the free host got taken down.
>>
>>61293611
pretty good
whos next
i want more stories
>>
give it back tyrone
>>
>>61293664
never
>>
File: IvCiriP.jpg (155KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IvCiriP.jpg
155KB, 607x1080px
I remember reading about these letters a while back. Pretty clever if you know how to ship shit anonymously.
>>
have you done something like this yourself, OP?
>>
>>61293934
i wish
insanely desperate for money
>>
>>61293846
>what are printer serial numbers
>>
>>61294189
so print it off somewhere else?
>>
>>61294081
Time to try male prostitution then.
>>
>>61294373
probably
>>
>>61294345
buy a second hand printer at a thrift store or craigslist.
>>
>>61294391
nigga u gay lol
>>
>>61294505
i will be by tomorrow it looks like
>>
>>61294504
Thrift store is pretty easy to crack if the original owner purchased with a credit card. Printer ID links to them, they point to the thrift store, they have security cameras and stock moves fast enough that they'll still have the recording.

Craigslist is much the same way. You're likely to get caught on some camera somewhere during the pickup process. I'd expect this to be the better bet, however, because you can control the setting a bit better.
>>
>>61293322
>I'm not a nigger
"but it's money" is nigger tier logic

>but you couldn't be caught!
is what every tyrone in jail on robbery and theft charges has said, ever
>>
>>61294576
Or just buy an old printer that only uses black/white ink.
>>
>>61294576
buy one at the swapmeet
>>
>>61294620
i don't see how if i stole $5mil worth in march AND SOLD in march its not money, and you don't have an actual explanation so i guess you cant see it either

>it seems to me
implying I'm unsure

neither of those statements were said by me, you're putting words in anothers mouth, pretty nigger tier if you ask me
>>
>>61293611
How much did you make?
>>
>>61294685
There you go, that's a solid idea.
>>
would be very cyberpunk of me to do it.
>>
>>61294721
agreed
>>
>>61293002
once pretended to be a girl and a guy gave me bitcoins and I spent them on drugs but idk if that's stealing
>>
>>61294752
catfish type shit?
>>
>>61294763
no just irc lmao probably some fuckin nerd from /g/ amirite
>>
>>61294752
don't see anything wrong with that, got a desperate dude to willingly give it to you.
says more about him than you catfishing like that.
>>
>>61294851
i fuckin love it
>>
>why don't you steal
Because I'm not completely bereft of morals
>>
>>61295585
sjw get out pls
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.