[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 500$ to spend on any tech related item. Wat do /g/entlemen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1431681178413.jpg (58KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1431681178413.jpg
58KB, 600x656px
I have 500$ to spend on any tech related item. Wat do /g/entlemen?
>>
>>61292579

get 2 dragon dildos and one of those 150 dollars fidget spinners
>>
File: juicero.jpg (319KB, 2000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
juicero.jpg
319KB, 2000x1240px
Spend $400 on the machine and $100 on juice packs
>>
Treat yourself to a nice 4K monitor. LG makes a nice 4K IPS that I've really like so far. Can't remember the model off the top of my head, not at home ATM
>>
>>61292608
no, get 4 pink average sized didlos and $150 bucks worth of $1 fidget spinners.
>>
>>61292579
If you need to ask people what to spend money on then either save it or invest you retarded fuck. That's why you are poor.
>>
>>61292579
1060 3gb
>>
Programming socks, lube and dildos (make sure they're specifically designed for programming!)... and a box of Pop-Tarts.
>>
File: 1474483028457.jpg (47KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1474483028457.jpg
47KB, 500x505px
>>61292642
I was thinking about this but is 4k gaymen worth it desu ? There's not a lot of 4k media available right now and if I did buy something to watch movies/anime on it would be a tv.
>>
Raspberry pi 3
Sennheiser headphones
XLR microphone and audio interface
Portable DAC and amp
Ultrawide monitor
Chinese phone and tablet
Mechanical keyboard

Essentially all the /g/ generals have shit that you can splurge money into for no reason.

Remember that if you can’t tell the difference between $100 and $400 headphones, you’re a scrub and you should kill yourself
>>
Send them to me whomst knoweth what to do with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.