[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Tor browser still keeps JS enabled by default Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0067.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.png
22KB, 300x300px
>2017
>Tor browser still keeps JS enabled by default

Yes I know you can easily change it in the settings but the point here is the tor devs have intentionally left it that way by default. They claim to be about protecting your privacy but if that were true they wouldn't be setting newcomers up for failure.

Let us also take a moment to mention the fact that in the past 10 years numerous people have been caught using tor (mostly through js exploits) but in all that time no one to my knowledge has ever been caught using i2p.
>>
>>61287263
what? It supports noscripts.
>>
>>61287267
Doesn't matter. JS is still on by default unless you manually turn it off.
>>
Let us take a moment to think about all the poor pedos getting vanned because they left js on.
>>
>>61287303
poor pedos
>>
>>61287263
probably because all the web pages normies use are made by pajeets and pajeets are unable to make a web page without those stupid javascript frameworks even though there's literally no reason to use javascript at all
>>
>>61287356
Fucking magnets.
>>
File: 1480866683941.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480866683941.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>2017
>TBB still doesn't ship with uBlock Origin
>>
using tor, flags you in every TLAs database as either a terrorist, pedo or drug user/dealer. Why would you want to call attention to yourself?
>>
>>61287263
Probably because nobody fucking uses i2p
>>
>>61287391
I hate to break the bad news to you bud but if you have ever posted on /pol your already on a watch list too. Hell just being on a chan proves your a headstrong goy that likes to think for himself and they don't like that.
>>
>>61287495
Hahaha. Independent thought. Yeah fucking right. Imageboards are the birthplace of many memes, memes are the opposite of individual thought.
>>
>>61287392
because its java
>>
>>61287495
We aren't all necessarily on watchlists just because we post here, but individual posts of interest are definitely thoroughly followed up on if they warrant attention for possibility of a serious crime. What counts as a serious crime in the eyes of an intelligence or law enforcement agency is as good as anyone's educated guess.
>>
>>61287570
There's a C++ port but I've never used it.

No one has ever been busted using any version of i2p though. So that says a lot about it.
>>
>>61287263
There's a security slider, you're supposed to set it to MAX if you're an autist, and regular people who just want to check their GMail leave it to the miminum.
>>
>>61287643
Yeah, that it ain't very popular.
>>
>>61287731
It's funny you mention that because with i2p everyone is a node on the network so even though there are less people using it it's still more secure and harder to perform traffic analysis on compared to tor where most people are just clients.
>>
>>61287965
> it's funny you mention that
No-one cares about your toy project anon.
>>
>>61287999
Yes I invented i2p. I confess I am a shill.
Kys.
>>
>>61287294

No one cares about your autism.
>>
>>61288030
0.0000000001 btc has been deposited into your Tor/NSA account.
>>
>>61287364
how do they work?
>>
>>61287263
>2017
>TBB still comes with DDG as default
disgusting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.