[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spg/ - Smartphone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 40

File: smartphones.jpg (297KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
smartphones.jpg
297KB, 2560x1536px
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of a long time ago (outdated)
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits

>News:
Essential Phone is delayed
https://www.cnet.com/news/andy-rubin-essential-phone-misses-own-30-day-deadline/

Moto G5S Plus detailed in new leak: 5.5-inch, aluminum body, dual rear cameras
http://www.gsmarena.com/moto_g5s_plus_detailed_in_new_leak_55inch_aluminum_body_dual_rear_cameras-news-26073.php

Alleged Motorola Moto Z2 Force spotted in benchmark listing
http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_motorola_moto_z2_force_spotted_in_benchmark_listing-news-26079.php

LG Q6 Geekbench Listing Shows Android 7.1.1 Nougat, Snapdragon 430, 3 GB RAM
https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/07/07/lg-q6-geekbench-listing-shows-android-7-1-1-nougat-snapdragon-430-3-gb-ram/

Nokia smartphones with Zeiss optics are coming back to market
http://www.androidauthority.com/hmd-nokia-zeiss-camera-tech-partnership-784937/

Alleged Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact with Snapdragon 835, 4 GB RAM, Android 8.0 Appears on AnTuTu
https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/07/06/alleged-sony-xperia-xz1-compact-snapdragon-835-4-gb-ram-android-8-0-appears-antutu/

Honor 9 review
http://www.gsmarena.com/honor_9-review-1629.php

Deal: LG G5 on sale for $224.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/352049253484

old >>61270301
>>
Okay, I'm in Netherlands on T-mobile. Thinking of getting the OP5 as the jelly doesn't seem like a deal-breaker to me. Also considering Honor 9, the battery seems lacking and not a fan of Emui. I've been using Moto G's and was thinking of trying something else. Should I wait for some new phones to release instead?
And no, I don't want G5.
>>
Anyone know whether the Samsung S7 is good?
I'll root it for sure if I can (depending on chipset)
>>
File: fzhjLWX[1].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fzhjLWX[1].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>61281887
(reposting, curious if anyone's used this kb)

Peck-typing the manufacturer's default included keyboard for the common peasant.

Slide typing on Gboard for the more distinguished gentleman.

But if you're a real geeky ass nigga, and can already swipe type like a madman, you HAVE to try out Keyboard 69 (the Android equivalent of the iphone version which is officially called Nintype).

Dual-swipe typing (you use both hands) is way faster and more fun. Takes less effort as well. The android version's literally still in alpha but I can't stop using it regardless.
>>
>>61285928
OP5 is currently the best phone on the market, aside from Mi 6, XZ Premium and S8+. There's no reason to wait for anything since there will always be a better phone released in the future. Unless you want to wait for a new Pixel.

>>61285959
My mother uses it. It's fine.
>>
>>61285992
What would you recommend then in the same price range other than s7? (500e or so)
>>
Best VR device for redmi note 4?
>>
>>61286189
PS4 VR
>>
>>61286154
Nokia 9 https://youtube.com/watch?v=xnzr79At6dA
>>
>>61286296
That's just a fake concept video, made by some pajeet telling by the choice of color
>>
>>61286154
Xiaomi Mi6 or OP5
>>
>>61286400
Why are there so many pajeets in the phone industry?
>>
For anyone interested, this Aliexpress store has the black Redmi Note 4 Global 4gb/64gb in stock
http://s.aliexpress.com/Q73MRbiI
>>
what's the pro of converting from apple to android if i'm not a programmer or a person that likes to customize a lot and just wants something that works fast and efficient ?
>>
What's the best vanilla android phone, with regular OS updates, supported by the community and easy to root? I come form a Nexus5 so I'm used to this kind of phones, is Pixel the only choice now?
Bonus if the display is "only" 1080p and the battery is good.

I'm in yurop by the way, so nothing carrier related.
>>
>>61286572
Oneplus 3t or 5
>>
>>61286545
Here's the pasta

Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$16'000 so it's very relative)
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
>3.5mm port
>mSD
>better camera on most devices
>better battery life on most phones
>some devices have wireless charging
>back button
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
>great variety of phones
>adjustable interface
>superior operating system overall
>better apps
>better multitasking
>file manager
>can download and install software outside a single app store
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
>can download over 100MB at once
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
>more useful apps for tech competent people
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
>pretty much a computer in your pocket
>>
>>61286572
OP5 definitely
>>
>>61286614
>>61286637
Thanks, I could go with the 3T since they are starting to go jew with prices with the OP5
>>
File: borger.jpg (28KB, 480x403px) Image search: [Google]
borger.jpg
28KB, 480x403px
zte axon 8 with SD 835 when

literally a fucking perfect phone. 2k, OIS, AMOLED, dual front camera, SD slot

I want to upgrade my redmi note 3 pro to an axon 7 but axon 8 should be coming soon, and I want SD 835 for 2K VR
>>
>>61286572
Nokia 6 stpck android without bloat. Also it is getting the monthly android security updates etc.
>>
>>61286671
I don't think Oneplus sells the 3T anymore, but if you find one used or something, sure go for it. It's an amazing phone.

I wouldn't say the OP5 price is too bad since it is still 200€ cheaper than most flagships.
>>
My good old Nexus 5X is running low on performance and battery life... Awaiting the LG G6 Plus with quad dac.
>>
>>61286671
Not him but
>check for 3t online
>they go for 450-600
Might just go for OP5 after all. At least there's warranty.
>>
>>61286743
You could just get a LG G6 H870DS if you want the quad DAC
>>
Posting again since i didn't get much help in last thread.
I CAN'T for the life of me decide which phone to get, the galaxy s8(exynos) or the oneplus 5.
where i live they both cost the same.
The ONLY thing stopping me from going for the s8 is rootability and custom ROMs (even though the exynos is rootable).
Is the screen, water resistance, superior camera, wireless charging and design of the s8 with the tradeoff? I CAN'T DECIDE!
convince me that one is better than the other.
And like i said i don't consider the jelly screen a deal-breaker, and i can live with touchwizz+nova.
I need help.
>>
>>61286880
If they cost the same obviously the S8 is better. I'd get it for the nicer design and the better screen alone since I don't really care for water resistance or wireless charging. The better camera also helps

S8 is the best phone on the market right now, but where I live OP5 is 200€ cheaper so only because of the price I would go for the OP5 but looks like it's not a problem for you, so S8 is the way to go.
>>
>>61286880
Get a LG G6 or HTC U11 if you want something better specced than the OP5, but something easier to root and more likely to get custom ROMs than the S8.

Also keep in mind rooting the S8 trips Knox which means no warranty or Samsung Pay.
>>
Any other alternatives for used Z3 compact in it's price range? I want a phone with screen size under 5 inches.
>>
Review on the Nokia 3:
https://nokiapoweruser.com/nokia-3-detailed-review-redefining-low-end-daily-driver-22-days/
>>
File: Bench (outdated).png (110KB, 1372x740px) Image search: [Google]
Bench (outdated).png
110KB, 1372x740px
>>61286880
OP5
Water resistance and wireless charging are memes. Nothing worth considering when buying a phone.
Larger screen resolutions will lead to a worse battery life.
Camera is good enough on OP5. It's better than iPhone's current camera which is all it needs to be.

>>61286934
>S8
>best phone on the market
Even if you ignore the fact that it ships with a ton of bloatware it's still not "the best" and may only be slightly (1%) better/worse than:
>Xperia XZ Premium
>Xiaomi Mi 6
>OnePlus5
>>
>>61286961
What price range exactly?
>>
>>61287003
For the price of used Z3C. Here they start from 135$ and I don't want to spend more than 150$.
>>
>>61286961
>>61287003
>>61287043
Oh, the phone has to be used for that money ofc.
>>
>>61287043
Z3 Compact is probably the best you can get under 5" at that price.
>>
>>61286934
I like both designs equally if I'm completely honest, and based on previous experiences i get over the design after the first month so it's not the most important factor in deciding which phone to get imo.
>>61286938
The u11 is still not sold here, and when it will it'll be way overpriced just like every htc phone here and it'll cost more then both the s8 and 1+. And I've completely disregarded the g6, I'm not interested in it at all.
Also, if the warranty won't fix my cracked screen i don't need it (which is every warranty). And Samsung pay isn't supported here and I'll probably never use it anyway.
>>61286994
I agree, I've had an s6 and never used the wireless charging even though i had the Samsung pad, and even of my phone is water resistant I'd never get it close to water.

But still, both being the same price here with a difference of about $20 at most this is really mind boggling. The s8's design is so futuristic it'll still be considered a marvel 4 or even 5 years down the line. But it lacks custom rom support which is a big deal for me, and the numerous reports of either the front or back glass cracking after one drop scares me as i always carry my phone with just a dbrand skin. The aluminum build of the op5 is a little more reassuring.
I fell like I'm going nowhere with this, there's nothing that completely settles this dilemma for me.
I'd imagine this wouldn't be the same if they weren't the same price, BUT THEY ARE.
>>
should i get an M8 for £80 or Zuk Z2 for £130
both used
>>
My Z5 Compact has slowed down as fuck, I've tried everything to sort it out, even factory reset. When I hit the homescreen it takes ages for the icons to come up, and basically anything that requires any processing power or RAM takes fucking ages to happen.

Is phone dead?
>>
Is actually taking school notes on a galaxy note with a stylus viable?
>>
>>61287156
>S8 has a futuristic design
You're thinking of Xiaomi MIX
>>
>>61287258
ZUK
>>
>>61285981
slide typing is retarded unless you have a 3" - 4" phone. i can assure you i can type faster than any slide typer with normal typing on gboard
>>
File: 1488432476457.gif (44KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
1488432476457.gif
44KB, 362x332px
Why are you people still recommending the OP5?

This is why Apple fags laugh at you. And they're right.
>>
I'm liking action launcher and actually considering buying plus if it's worth it. Where can I find a full apk to see if it's worth it?
>>
>>61287464
Because it's a good phone. In my country you won't get anything nearly as good for the price of OP5

>inb4 jelly scroll

Sure, it's a fault, but I'd rather take a barely noticeable scrolling effect over a laggy touchwiz phone
>>
>>61287269
Try a custom ROM
>>
Currently have the S8+ and can definitely feel the touchwiz lag. Could sell it now for about the price of the OP5 ... worth it? Or hold out?
>>
>>61285981
Doing a reverse Google image search on this GIF brings up the a bunch of info on LSD...
>>
>>61287991
Hold it and wait for Nokia 8 or 9.
>>
>>61285981
How good swipe typing is in Finnish?
>>
File: 1295578726978.jpg (58KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1295578726978.jpg
58KB, 600x526px
name your best comfy retro console games with touchscreen-friendly controls, any system but prefer [S]NES / Genesis / GameBoy / PS1
>>
Like every pleb I need help...

Where I live the P10 is being sold right now for 368 dollars and HTC U11 for 770 dollars and not sure which to choose.

I want a good camera that is good for being viewed online (social media websites), good audio (I know the HTC doesn't have 3.5 mm but I don't worry too much about carrying around the dongle because I only use that at the gym so won't be a problem keeping in the bag, rest of the time I use bluetooth headphones), I want to be able to use it for 2-3 years until upgrade. I don't like G6 or S8, LG because no, Samsung because their poor touchwiz.

Haven't found ANY drop tests for the HTC, there's only scratch, burn, bend test.

I will have it in a protection case, but not a brick case.

Any help pretty please?
>>
S7 Edge worth buying now?
>>
>>61288172
They're both good, I'd go with the P10 simply because it's half the price of the U11 but if money is no issue then HTC U11 is probably slightly better overall.
>>
I accidentally deleted a text. Is there any way to recover it or view like a recent text log to see who it was from?
>>
>>61288095
Digimon world 1/2
Hogs of war
HOMM 3 with DosBox Turbo
>>
>>61288246
it's worth buying all the time. the best phone i've ever had desu. i haven't got bored of it after a year of heavy use. idk if you are looking for a p/p phone though.
>>
>>61288095
Anything turn based, so RPGs like Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Golden Sun etc. strategy games such ad Advance Wars and Fire Emblem etc.
>>
Samsung Galaxy S6 still good? I can get one in good condition and with clean ESN for $180 USD
>>
Everybody still uses Nova launcher, right?
>>
>>61288396
Not really, the battery life is shit and touchwiz sucks
>>
>>61288361
can i run ff 7 on android
>>
>>61288431
just buy a used PSP
>>
File: GAY FROGS.png (109KB, 205x219px) Image search: [Google]
GAY FROGS.png
109KB, 205x219px
So I was going to buy the LG G5 before being told not to, so I guess I have to settle for the Moto G5+? I've heard some people recommend the Blade V8 Pro instead, as it has more features, but the community for it is blank.
>>
>>61288427
I can just get a custom ROM on it to replace touchwizz and improve battery right? Can't be worse than iPhone 5s
>>
>>61288444
i just realized ff7 is available as a game on the play store lol
i dont like consols.
>>
>>61288431
Yes, just download a PSX emulator like FPse or ePSXe
>>
>>61288476
A custom ROM won't improve the battery much, if at all, as most of the power is used by the display, radio/modem and processor. Also, custom ROMs can't use Samsung's proprietary camera code so camera quality will be worse.
>>
>>61288452
Get the G5, it's on sale for $225 (check OP news)
>>
>>61288813
>I was going to buy the LG G5 before being told not to
>Get the G5
>>
>>61288858
now you got told to buy it
>>
>>61288883
without proof and countering reasons, that is. I'm avoiding all LG products for the matter as the lawsuits against the company seem to put a risk on getting a phone from them
>>
>>61286747
you'll need it
>>
>>61288412
I'm on the Beta program with the GN integration, loving it
>>
>>61288172
770 dollars for an android device is retarded
>>
>>61288940
The lawyer involved in the lawsuit just added the device to the lawsuit with no actual proof of issues other than anecdotal (G5, V20), he started a survey back in April, and there has been no new news about it since
If there was an actual issue with G5s and V20s bootlooping like G4s you would have heard it by now
>>
>>61288412

It's recommended in the Home screen threads on /wg/
>>
>>61286616
okay.

still not want to convert to Android though
>>
>>61289041
and I have, several videos sprung up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh79WgAnX9I
I won't trust them atm until LG makes a statement declaring that they're safe
>>
>>61289094
lg phones always had bootloop issues.
>>
>>61289113
>source: my ass
I've owned the Optimus, Optimus G, G2, and G3 and never had a boot loop issue
You sound like a salty samshill
>>
>>61289155
>he fell for the G3 meme
>>
>>61289155
google lg bootloop issues idiot. even wikipedia has a webpage for the issues.
i owned more lg phones than you did, latest being lg g3. all of them had a bootloop issue at some time, some of which were related to my using custom roms. i have a Samsung™ Galaxy S7 Edge™ 32GB Black Onyx ehich i have used for a year by now and i didnt even feel the need to root it because it is great.
>>
Had more of a look now, anyone know anything about the ZTE Axon 7? Other phones recommended to me are out of what I want to pay for something I won't use enough to justify paying more and not available currently where I am (need a phone ASAP since old phone broke).
Looks good, 4gb ram / 64 gb memory (+128gb from SD), good cameras, great audio, 2k screen and 820 snap are good enough for me.

Only thing I don't know about is it's rootability
>>
>>61289260
It's easy to root and there's plenty of ROMs including official LineageOS
>>
>>61289260
Axon 7 looks solid m8, go for it
>>
>>61289260
It's the only ZTE line I'll recommend
>>
File: exorcise.png (13KB, 622x119px) Image search: [Google]
exorcise.png
13KB, 622x119px
what's a good price/vendor in the US to get the Axon 7 from?
>>
>>61289321
>>61289393
If it's /g/ approved then I shall, since S7 seemed a bit vanilla or out of date (or that's the connotation i was getting from earlier guy).

Thanks a lot : [spoiler] ^ [/spoiler] )
>>
>>61289439
Reeeeee for my incompetence of not knowing /g/ doesn't have spoilers, being new, or fucking spoiler up which I never do
/blog
>>
>>61289461
>/blog
which price are you planning on getting it at?
>>
Hey guys,

Threw my Nexus 6 on the ground and cracked the screen pretty good.
Thinking of getting a new phone that isn't a huge phablet since I actually have pretty small hands.
Would like one that supports IKEA wireless charging as my Nexus did, so I'm looking at Motorola Droid Maxx, Nokia Lumias, Samsung Galaxies for example.
Any owners or thoughts about these models?
>>
>>61289419
Newegg, Best Buy, B&H Photo, a ton
>>
>>61289492
price(es) hoped for? I may get one myself if it's cheap
>>
>>61289480
>Threw my Nexus 6 on the ground
in a fit of autistic rage?
>>
No matter how good your smartphone is, you'll never get to play YouTube videos in the background while you using other apps anymore.

;_;
>>
>>61289504
Was riding my bike and tried to quickly stuff it into my pocket like a dingus.
Probably would have worked too if I didn't have a phablet
>>
>>61289498
Newegg has new in box for $370
There are used ones on Swappa for under $300
There are used ones on eBay for about $300
>>
File: 4172398762312974.jpg (88KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
4172398762312974.jpg
88KB, 511x511px
Got an iphone 7 for free thanks to my brothers phone plan, and I wasn't gonna turn down an needed upgrade, but dammit I didn't realize how dumbed down iphone was. I can't believe anyone puts up with this level of handholding and limitations. Apples design philosophy is to teach tech illiteracy. Now I have to look up fucking jailbreaking. Sorry about the blog post.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184850.png (768KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184850.png
768KB, 1080x1920px
>>61289528
Use it in splitscreen
>>
>>61289585
Amazon also has it for $370 (in gray)
>>
>its a flagship phone you like only has 4gb of ram, a 1080p screen, lower than 14mp rear camera and 8mp front camera,smaller than 3200mah battery and no audio jack episode
why do phone maker sucks so much
>>
>>61289528
this is why Blackberry is superior
>>
>>61289613
Just sell it and buy something else
>>
>>61289726
>thinks more megapixels = better image quality
you just outed yourself as an tech illiterate
>>
>>61289748
I am, but i want to impress people with numbers not actual tech lmao.
It will always sound better to say you have a bigger dick than everyone else even if you can operate the smaller dick better.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-190527.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-190527.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>61289528
>what is newpipe
>>
File: 1496103299230.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496103299230.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
>galaxy note 4 suddenly starting to freeze and reboot repeatedly throughout the day
>>
>>61289866
That's not how suicide bombing works, Al-Afflekki
>>
>>61289837
or YouTube background playback xposed module, OGYoutube, Y Music and probably 10 other apps
>>
>>61289837
NetMBuddy does it better for strictly audio
>>
>>61289900
where did you find y music? ive been searching for an apk since i formatted my phone last month but i couldnt find one.
>>
File: white.png (2MB, 904x907px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
2MB, 904x907px
So I could get a used Axon 7 in mint condition for $300 or a Moto G5+ for $230

does the Axon have good community support?
>>
>>61289922
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-youtube-music-sound-stream-youtubes-t3399722
>>
>>61289936
Yes, there's official LineageOS too
>>
>>61289936
Yes, Google axon 7 xda
Just change your name to spoon-feed this babby
>>
>>61289946
thanks.
>>
>>61289965
>>61289960
Is the Axon 7 better?
>>
>>61290003
Yes
>>
File: 1481862951457.jpg (921KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481862951457.jpg
921KB, 1272x1920px
Looking to upgrade from a G2. Gotta stick with verizon so I'm considering the G5 or S7. Which one is the better value in 2017?
>>
Britbongs what's the best phone for 200 bongs
>>
>>61290042
If you have a unlimited plan you can get the Pixel for $360 ($15 a month for 24 months)
>>
>>61285638
Need to replace my redmi 2

Belgium yurop (carrier telenet, doesn't matter anyway)

€ 350 To poor for OP5
Features wanted: long battery life, 64GB Rom
I'm alright with chinkphones

What to buy? today
>>
>>61290102
Redmi Note 4 Global 4gb/64gb
>>
>>61290102
Zuk Z2
>>
>>61289866
mine started last week Thursday

maybe this shit is timed

I left it some time rebooting by itself, like 3 or 4 hours and it stopped

already bought a galaxy a9 pro
good thing i was already planning buying a new, too bad i was waiting for the a9 pro 2017
>>
Is the Yotaphone 2 available for purchase in the US? I don't want to have one shipped from Russia or some shit
>>
Switching to Verizon from Sprint, have to get a new phone soon before the deadline expires for Verizon paying off my old phone. Should I get the Pixel XL or the LG G6? Not sure if LG's hardware trumps S T O C K A N D R O I D. Not a fan of Samsung/Curved Screens. Money's also not an option.
>>
>>61290282
I meant that money's not a problem.
>>
>>61290229
Not worth buying anymore, it's already pretty old and Yotaphone 3 is coming out soon.
>>
>>61290282
The only thing LG's hardware rocks is bootlooping
>>
I'm worried about the Axon 7's front buttons. They seem odd with the display and don't fit in
>>
>>61290436
Do you actually have autism or something?
>>
>>61290461
I'm autistic enough to want this:
https://swappa.com/listing/USM873/view
is it a good deal at $260?
>>
>>61290502
Yes, very good
>>
>>61290502
Bought ;)
>>
is there a valid reason to not include a sd card reader on phones? or are they just dirty jews who wants you to buy the models with more storage?
>>
>>61290618
what the hell anon I nego'd with the person
I was looking for 2 whole fucking weeks to buy something and you ruined it
>>
>>61290643
Sup Zorais :^)
Central Maryland? You mean like DMV?
>>
>>61287464
Because if I want to get another phone with the same specs I would need to spend $200 usd more.
>>
>>61290643
>Zorais
Is that a pajeet name?
>>
Iphone SE reporting, thank god I ditched android. The Nexus 5x and S7 I had before this was shit in comparison.
>>
>>61290686
Its half arab and half persian, I dont shit in streets
>>
>>61290718
No, just run gas stations
Is this correct muh friend?
>>
>>61290282
Well do you have to buy it through the Verizon shills at $32/mo or whatever high fucking price? If so just get anything, doesn't matter, you're paying out the ass for it.

Whatever you do though don't get the pixel, new versions are coming out later this year
>>
>>61290806
Google Pixel XL is $480 ($20 a month for 24 months) if you have the unlimited plan
>>
>>61290806

I have a limited deadline to get a new phone, else I have to pay for my old one on top of the new one, which would be very expensive. So I'm forced to make a very immediate decision.
>>
>>61290643
What is this cancer?
https://www.instagram.com/zoraisism/
>>
>>61290920
what?
>>
>>61290957
>t-that's not me, it's some other Zorais N.!
>>
>Holy fucking shit I don't thing the Axon 7 works with US carriers
>>
File: 1489305982327.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489305982327.gif
899KB, 600x600px
Is there a decent place people here go to buy this kinda shit?

Like I wanna get an HTC 10 because someone told me it was affordable in my range, but sure as fuck not in best buy.
>>
>>61291034
Enjoy your $260 paperweight :^)
>>
>>61291074
If you're ok with used, you could get some sweet deals on swappa
>>
File: 1441050390335.gif (279KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1441050390335.gif
279KB, 250x185px
>>61291090
By used do you mean old cum stain in the charging port or used as in "I have 50 million cracks in my screen buy it for 800 bucks"
>>
>>61289478
depending whether Its available at the store Im going to or not 440chf if available 450eur if I have to buy it when I get back to Finland from Switzerland. Burgers will have it cheaper for sure, European prices are way higher than what you pay.
>>
>>61291114
No, they show pics of the device in it's current state, they have to be upfront about the device and it's condition or they get kicked off Swappa
>>
File: Power_Bank.jpg (628KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Bank.jpg
628KB, 1920x1536px
What power bank does /spg/ use?
>>
File: 1491522421895.gif (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491522421895.gif
292KB, 450x450px
>>61291168
Alright then, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
>>
>>61291170
xiaomi 20k from gearbest
>>
File: A1215011_TD01_V3.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
A1215011_TD01_V3.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>>61291170
Anker PowerCore
>>
>>61291207
>>61291213
Thanks
>>
>>61291226
Is that a Nexus 4?
>>
File: DCT6.jpg (143KB, 1197x713px) Image search: [Google]
DCT6.jpg
143KB, 1197x713px
>>61291239
No, it's a Galaxy Nexus.
>>
>>61291142
You can get a LG G6 or a OP3T at that price. Honor 9 too.
>>
So I am still using my Nexus 4 for the past 4 years. It is time to upgrade. This piece of shit runs out of battery in like 4 hours and the camera is ass. It is time for an upgrade. What do I get? I'm open to all suggestions.
>>
>>61291256
Nice, daily driver?
>>
>>61291275
State your budget and country
>>
>>61291275
Budget / country / carrier / wanted features?
>>
>>61291283
4 years ago. My daily driver is now a Nexus 5x running Copperhead OS. ( >>61291170 )
>>
>>61291304
>>61291305
America, around $500 or more if I can finance it. Any provider that isn't T-Mobile. Preferably comes with a warranty in case I drop it. Granted my nexus 4 is still in perfect condition.

Better camera, BETTER battery life.
>>
>>61291336
LG G6, OP5

Google Pixel and Pixel XL are $360 and $480 if you have the unlimited Verizon plan
>>
Are there robust smartphones in the 150€~ area?
>>
>>61291336
HTC 10
LG G6
Axon 7
OnePlus5
Moto Z Play for looking battery life

Mind you the majority of these are only compatible with GSM networks like T-Mo and AT&T, but I think the G6, and Z Play have Verizon compatibility, avoid Sprint like the plague
>>
I really like the styling of the Sony XA1 for some reason, but I'm assuming there's probably better out there for £200 right?
>>
>>61291425
Yes, the mediakek SoC is shit, try to find a Lenovo P2 or Zuk Z2
>>
some asshole app stops my music/video and the phoe doesnt continue to play the media. the app probably sends a silent notification or something that i do not seem to find. is there an app that logs what launches at a certain time so i can pinpoint the problem?
>>
>>61291452
Thenks friend :^)
>>
>>61291425
The camera on the XA1 is very nice for the price, but if that doesn't matter for you then I'd look at something else

The Helio P20 is actually pretty decent, it's the Mediatek equivalent of the SD625, not that bad if you're not looking to install custom ROMs.
>>
I just want a phone that can run Pokemon duel, Pokemon Tcg, and Puzzle and dragons.
With that aside, i love the motorolla g series.
And i have a budget of 250 max.

I'm thinking of the Motorolla g4+
but since the motorolla g5s is coming up
I think they'll be revealing g4s, and that they'll become cheaper.

I'm in canada and i also don't have a phone number.
How the fuck do i go on about things?
>>
>>61291407
Redmi Note 4 Global
>>
Is Magisk the new Xposed or is there some difference?
>>
>>61291567
Too bad they stuck it with a 2300mah battery
>>
File: 1445195224595.gif (457KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445195224595.gif
457KB, 360x480px
>Seller says mint
>comes with phone case
>microusb and a wireless charger

Fucking decent, I'm glad these chink models work with American services, these threads and OP posts are super fucking incredibly useful

Does anyone think I got conned on the price?
First time buying phones really at all, but I'll accept my mistake with a giant smile if this motherfucker comes as it says.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (34KB, 951x226px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
34KB, 951x226px
>>61291677
Oop, here it is.
>>
I have a Galaxy S7, is a 2016 Gear VR worth getting for $40?
>>
>>61291735
samsung gifted me that for free. it was fun for a day but it is too much if a hassle to wear it. its uncomfortable and leaves a red shape on my head after 10 minutes of use. you may enjoy some netflix and also vr porn on it if you are living alone though.
id say not worth it.
>>
>>61291661
The Helio P20 is actually pretty power efficient (and the display is only 720p) so the battery life isn't as bad as you'd think. Not amazing but not terrible either.
>>
>>61291789
What's SoT for it? 6 hours?
>>
should i wait for the new motorolla phones?
or should i just buy a g4+ now?
>>
>>61291800
Well SoT can be quite different spending on how you use your phone but it'd probably get around that. These are benchmarks, not real life usage, but it gives you something to compare to:

https://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sony-Xperia-XA1-Review_id4348/page/4

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-review-1606p3.php
>>
>>61291913
>>61291600
>motorolla
Go away, pajeet
>>
>>61291998
is it considered bad now on /spg/?
give me better phones with the same budget.
>>
File: boss baby cake.jpg (104KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
boss baby cake.jpg
104KB, 640x853px
What's the difference between the Redmi Note 4 and the Redmi Note 4X? Also what's the best US carrier for both?
>>
>>61292122
4 is only in India iirc, get the 4 Global if you want it to work on US carriers
>>
what are the disadvantages of buying an iphone se instead of an x compact? I kinda like the freedom of android but the updates annoy me to no end. Should I just get an x compact / wait for a different decent phone and hope for LOS support?
>>
>>61292122
There's four different versions of the phone:
Redmi Note 4, with a Mediatek Helio X20 processor

Redmi Note 4, with a Snapdragon 625 processor (only sold in India so disregard this one)
Redmi Note 4X, with a Snapdragon 625 processor
Redmi Note 4 Global, also with a Snapdragon 625 processor

It is recommended to get one of the Snapdragon versions. The only difference between them is the network bands, you'll want to get the 4 Global as it's the only version with band 4 (1700/2100 AWS). That's the main LTE band for T-Mobile and its MVNO's so it should give you decent (but not perfect) coverage.
>>
the moto g5 is probably one of the uglies phones I've ever seen Why can't motorola into somewhat decent design?
>>
>>61292237
they think this is 2011.
>>
File: motorola-moto-g5-plus-1.jpg (77KB, 660x610px) Image search: [Google]
motorola-moto-g5-plus-1.jpg
77KB, 660x610px
>>61292237

How though? It's pretty basic...
>>
>>61292237
Right. I'm looking to get a new phone for under $300 and everybody recommends the G5+ but it's so goddamn ugly I'm looking at other options.
>>
>>61292237
i honestly really don't mind designs.
It's a good budget phone.
I really want someone to tell me better phones i can get in the same budget.
I'd rather not get one from companies that could disappear the next day for stupid reasons.
>>
>>61292237
Eh, it's not as bad looking IRL as it is in photos

>>61292287
Yeah, I don't think it's ugly. Bland and boring maybe.
>>
File: 1498402351681.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1498402351681.png
416KB, 638x425px
>>61292260
>2011
>>
Smartphone noob here. Still have a Nexus 4 but it's falling apart. Is a good phone camera (galaxy level) possible in a budget phone (under $400)?
>>
>>61286968
Output detail of one lossy compressed image (such as JPEG) between displays only depends on how the software renders it, unless there is some fucktarded post-processing going on at the system/hardware level. To get a better comparison for detail they should be not be zoomed in or out but 1:1, but even then don't expect any perceptible difference. Viewing angles between displays should also be tested IMO. Also that should be "speaker quality" rather than "audio quality", because there's also a headphone out. I think GSMarena measures headphone out. Thanks for the review.
>>
LG G6 for 430 euros
VS
One Plus 5 499 euros

What do you guys think?
OP5 has better software and custom ROM support
G6 has better hardware

Planning on using it for 3 years.
>>
>>61292550
Honor 8 has a pretty good camera, Mi6 is another good choice if you're not a burger. The LG G5 is available for just $225 in the US, you might be able to get the other 2016 flagships (like S7 or HTC 10) under $400 too, at least used.
>>
who here /honor 6x / . goat phone desu especially the 64gb 3 gb chink model
>>
>>61292741
Thanks Anon. I'll look into these.
>>
Is a used Axon 7 under $300 any good?
>>
>>61292851
Is that you, Zorais?
>>
>>61292851
Yes if you get it off swappa Zorais, how many times are you going to ask this you filthy Persian?
>>
>>61292819
Almost got a Honor 6X, wishing I had teebeeaitch
t. Blade V8 Pro owner
>>
>>61292923
how has it been for you? I was almost about to get that over the G5+
>>
>>61292923
whats wrong with it? I almost bought the v8 too but then i chose the 6x just because huawei is a more well known brand
>>
>>61286545
None really
>>
>>61292958
Dev support is non-existent, ZTE is treating the phone like the ZMAX Pro
>you wan unrocked bootroader? Fuck rou
At least Huawei was not fags like ZTE, dev support for the 6X is damn healthy
>>61292954
It's nice, has good features and battery life is the best I've ever had, but it will be stuck on 6.0.1 forever and these fags wont unlock the bootloader stifling any development whatsoever
>>
Can I remove Gapps from a stock rom?
>>
Cleaning my old devices collection.

What should be more useful today?

Old Nokia's S60 (E61, E61i, E71, N70)
S80 (9300i)
Palm wm (treo pro) or Palm OS (treo 650)
Sony Ericsson P910i
Some HTC with WM 5
Old iPAQ
Nexus One, HTC vision, LG p990

I thought the androids should be ok but most apps are not available for less than kitkat
>>
>>61290102
just moved to belgium, what's the best carrier?
>>
>>61289616
Put it in the bottom section so the keyboard covers the video
>>
sick of my LG G4 because of the issues

recommend me a new phone

>must be big
>must be easy to get root
>>
>>61293713
LG G5
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-143736.png (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-143736.png
162KB, 1080x1920px
>>61289616
>black theme

Jesus, my eyes! Use tomorrow.
>>
>>61293132
E71 was the shit. I loved it.
>>
>>61293770
>falling for the LG meme
>>
when people buy the phone payment plans for like $x/month

do you get to pick what type of plans you go on? Are the plans available usually cheap?
>>
>>61293677
Good tip, probably a better position if you're just listening rather than watching

>>61293772
Dunno, I prefer the black theme even though I don't even have an AMOLED screen
>>
>>61292901
>>61292885
I'm calling that this is from the same anon
>>
Another anon recommended me here.

I have an Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
Headphone jack shit the bed a few months ago and had to use soundabout to force sound through the headphone jack because no headphones would automatically detect.

Now my screen shattered yesterday and I'm looking for a new phone, preferably Sony if possible.

Only reason I prefer Sony is because I've loved them since the Z1 because of its clean and smooth stock ROM.

I've been looking at the XA Ultra and XZ but I'm open to all suggestions, no Apple Products please.

USA
$450 and below price range.
T-Mobile is my service provider.
Sony preferred but I'm open to finally try something new.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-235958.png (25KB, 1080x218px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-235958.png
25KB, 1080x218px
>>61294043
guess again, you smelly arab
>>
File: 1491114937206.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491114937206.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
My wife wants to buy a Huawei P9 Lite phone. Is there any good alternative for the same amount of money?
>>
>>61294059
fukn proxy
>>
>>61294063
what price exactly are you seeing it at? What country?
>>
>>61294054
>z5
>broken headphone jack
i sent mine back to sony when that happened, and they returned it to me almost new, replacing all the dented panels and such as well. they fixed it so well that it now cant read sim cards.

xz is good, i have one. battery life is days, although i barely use my phone. easy to unlock bl and root. try to get an international model if you want the FP sensor working out of the box.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-17-05-34.jpg (70KB, 1080x342px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-17-05-34.jpg
70KB, 1080x342px
>>61294089
Guess again
>>
>>61294120
>>61294059
>same skin
>pic name
yep
>>
>>61294145
Nope, that anon just has good taste
>>
>>61294118
Did you root your phone in order to unlock the fingerprint sensor?
How do you feel your XZ stacks up compared to your Z5?
>>
>>61294202
Not him, but afaik since you're flashing official Sony firmware it doesn't require an unlocked bootloader or root
>>
File: 1354725137686.png (22KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1354725137686.png
22KB, 426x364px
>>61294115
The whitest one from South America
200-250 murrican bucks
>>
>>61294149
ty good sir

>>61294229
how are the customs there? Is importing a chinkphone an option?
>>
>>61294202
no, i got an international model, or rather, not directly from sony us. it has all the bands necessary for tmobile, but you wont get volte or wifi calling cause no certification.

i feel like the battery life is better on the xz vice z5, although when i was using the z5, i had a lot more free time to be on my phone. camera is better on the xz by far, and i think it feels a little better in the hand, although the metal on the back shows fingerprints alot (black one)
>>
>>61294221
>>61294284
Thank you, I really appreciate the help.
>>
>>61294281
>is importing a chinkphone an option?
Hahaha, nice joke. We are fucked if we want to buy something from another country.
>>
Moto Z for 200 $ or Zte Axon 7 for 450 $?
>>
>>61294341
Moto Z Play * fuck
>>
File: huawei p9 lite.jpg (24KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
huawei p9 lite.jpg
24KB, 545x500px
Is this chinkphone good for the price?
>>
>>61294351
>>61294341
Z Play for sure
>>
>>61294328
Yeah, I was thinking that was the case. Seems pretty common in the countries down there. the P9 Lite is a fine phone, don't think you'd regret getting it.
>>
>>61294351

>z play is $400 on Amazon

how tho
>>
>>61294408
Probably swappa
>>
>>61294408
http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_446768.html?wid=4
>>
>>61285638
Wanna replace a shitty iPhone 6 and not go broke, any suggestions?
>>
>>61294431
you could get a used Axon 7 for the same price
>>
>>61294431
>no NA bands

DROPPED
>>
>>61294448
Then do it Xerxes
>>
>>61294462
he asked which was better, I pointed out that they would cost the same if one was used
>>
>>61294451
No band 20 either for europoors
>>
>>61294447
budget/country/carrier/wanted features?
>>
File: Nigguh.jpg (6KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
Nigguh.jpg
6KB, 206x212px
Is there a way to film horizontally (16:9) on a vertical phone?
What I mean by this is, I would hold my phone vertically to record, and instead of it recording vertically, I want it to record horizontally. Is there any way at all to make a phone do this?
>>
>>61294503
Roughly 400, America, at&t, and this person has only ever had an iphone, and more durable if possible.
>>
>>61294542
Axon 7, or refurb HTC 10
>>
>>61294542
HTC 10 and Sony XZ are pretty sturdy, with metal backs instead of glass which seems to be the usual choice of material for current flagships
>>
>>61294540

You'd be viewing a 16:9 size window within a 9:18 display. It would be so small and wasteful...
>>
>>61294581
Doesn't even need to be a refurb, there's plenty of new HTC 10's on Amazon and eBay for under $400
>>
>>61294641
Thing is I would put them on my computer so I can watch them on my 16:9 monitor
I always hated those vertical videos made by people which then turn to 16:9 by adding blurry bars and the edges, like damn why don't we have an option to record horizontally already
>>
mi max 2 best big battery phone?

I got kind of turned off the k10000pro when I read reviews saying the display is kinda shitty, and that it hurts to hold, and that the micro-usb is too recessed, and that the camera is ass... and that the OS is not that quick.
>>
>>61290161
Mine doesn't reboot constantly, but it is happening about 10+ times a day. Not sure if that's enough to make me upgrade though.
>>
>>61294687
Yes
>>
>>61294396
thanks!
>>
>>61288444
Why? Just emulate its better
>>
>>61294683

Are out physically incapable of turning your wrist to record?
>>
>>61294740
That's not the thing, I always do that because I have no choice, but I figured why can't I do the same thing by holding it vertically, it's not like the camera is forcing me to put it horizontally is it
>>
>>61294732
For some games it might be fine but when you need physical buttons (and mostly L and R triggers) it's a pain
>>
what SOC would one need to emulate the more intensive consoles well? I'm thinking PSP, gamecube etc? or should I just get a tablet or something with low-power intel to do that?
>>
>>61294602
>>61294581
Thanks
>>
>>61294778
Ps4 or Xbox controllers work
>>
>>61294740
Why do you think there's so many vertically filmed videos? If you're holding your phone one-handed, it's more comfortable to hold it vertically. What the anon is saying that the video recorded should be horizontal no matter the orientation of the phone.
>>
Zorais, leave the cute chinkie girl alone, she won't sell it for $250
>>
>>61293965
Yup but lost WhatsApp support
>>
>>61294825
I thought he already bought the Axon 7?
>>
>>61294821
This
I think I just found out an app which might just do that, I haven't tried it yet
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hvt.horizon
Still I don't know if there's a better alternative, I've always used the stock camera app on my HTC
>>
>>61289022
Well I live in retard country
>>
>>61294871
How come the P10 is so cheap though?
>>
>>61291170

http://www.mophie.com/shop/universal-batteries/powerstation-plus-2016
>>
>>61294841
Dude, he's all over the place, he bugged a seller of an Axon 7 so bad they must have sold it on letgo
>>
>>61294778
The discussion was specifically about touchscreen friendly games though.

>>61294794
PSP is quite dependant on the game, most games run well even on midrange SoCs, for gamecube I'd say SD820/821 minimum, with a SD835 even Wii games become a possibility.

The low-power intel SoCs are actually weaker than flagship phone SoCs
>>
>>61285981
Once you learn how to use it, it’s pretty effective. Until then, however it’s a pain in the ass
>>
>>61289091
Why not? is it the UI/UX?
>>
>>61294825
>that guy offering to trade a doogee mix
>>
>>61294966
I actually conceded to his price, I was only worried about shipping time
>>
File: larf.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
larf.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>61295067
I saw that, that was great
>>
>>61295087
Wait, so you bought it?
>>
File: fall_classic.png (61KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fall_classic.png
61KB, 512x512px
>>61295067
IIRC one seller actually fell for it
>>
>>61295120
Just what swapa needed, /csg/ trolling vendors
>>
>>61295119
yea (FML)
>>
>>61295143
>FML
Why? It's a great phone
>>
>>61295152
Some people were bartering mint sellers for like $270. The condition worries me, it could be shit in person
>>
>>61295170
The photos looked clean, screen was fine as we're the corners and charging port, you're worried about nothing
I bought a Z00A Zenfone2 from a dude off swappa a couple of years ago with CM already installed and there was nothing wrong
>>
>>61290502
Congragulations, you played yourself
>>
Stupid question, what's with all the eBay listings for the Redmi Note 4 Global not having any mention of band 4? I want to pull the trigger on this phone but I don't want to get it and not have any LTE coverage.
>>
>>61295360
Shut up
>>61295380
Dumb chink adverts, go on Kimovil to actually see the bands
>>
>>61295360
>Congragulations
how
>>
>>61295380
Why would you buy off eBay?
>>
>>61291677
I got mine mint for $270 kek
>>
>>61295502
I need a US seller. Guy at work busted my phone and I'm on vacation in two weeks. Just need a cheap backup while my phone gets RMAd.
>>
>>61289528
YouTube Background playback xposed module works fine for me.
>>
>>61295619
Just get one of the Amazon prime exclusive phones
>>
>>61295655
I was thinking about but I've been curious about Xiaomi for a while.
>>
>Alleged Motorola Moto Z2 Force spotted in benchmark listing
Damn, I was going to get the Z2 Play in a few weeks but might just have to wait if the Force's battery life is much better.
>>
>>61286616
Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$16'000 so it's very relative)
For the phones that are comparable in quality and features, price is on a par.
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
Greater variety of accessories for iPhone, generally cheap because of vast user-base
>3.5mm port
Not always. Only a plus for some, and this is changing. Look at this again in 5 years.
>mSD
Not always, and not always a reliable storage medium
>better camera on most devices
Only a few phones (Pixel, Samsung) are comparable
>better battery life on most phones
Patently false
>some devices have wireless charging
For wireless read inductive. A plus for some people, but not widespread.
>back button
This is a pro? Back button is in screen in software when needed.
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
Sometimes, depending on which phone and which version of android.
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
Not unique to android, also available on iOS.
>deletable default/system apps
Watch this go away in android as google flexes its muscles, and watch as it grows on iOS.
>superior rooting
Weaker security, sure.
>great variety of phones
Yes, hundreds of cheap shit phones to choose from, and a few flagships that fight for feature parity with Apple.
>adjustable interface
Muh launcher! No real advantage here.
>superior operating system overall
That's the debate, isn't it? Certainly iOS is more secure and has better privacy controls.
>better apps
Patently false.
>better multitasking
Easier for runaway unchecked background apps to do dumb shit and eat your battery. APIs on iOS keep needed app processes available.
>file manager
Plenty of opportunities for lusers to delete shit and fuck shit up. Useful file manager is coming in iOS 11, already present with third party apps like Documents by Readdle
>>
>>61286616
Pros for using an Android device: (cont'd)
>can download and install software outside a single app store
Greater infection vectors, true. Side loading available on iOS via Xcode.
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
What does this even mean?
>can download over 100MB at once
Over wifi, no limits. And So can apps in iOS download huge files over the cel network. Yes, app downloads were limited to 100MB for a while. I think this is going away as well (and may have been upped to 250 or something, it isn't a real issue so I don't know)
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
Sure, it can be wasted as a non phone if you want.
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
And iOS has Content blockers, powerful 3rd party apps, rock solid security by default, recovery via cloud or pc, etc.
>more useful apps for tech competent people
Debatable and unclear.
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
iOS adds features all the time and as a result the jailbreak community is dying out as it becomes obsolete. The more features thing is a myth.
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
iPhone Invented the category, and continues to lead it.
>pretty much a computer in your pocket
Ditto.
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (461KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
461KB, 2048x1365px
>>61295991
>>61296046
>when you're so autistic you have to vehemently defend your status symbol on a Cambodian breast milk forum
>>
NEW THREAD
>>61285638
>>61285638
>>61285638
>>
>>61296177
Let's try again

>>61296162
>>61296162
>>61296162
>>
Im looking for a phone under $400 with good battery life and either 64rom or expandable storage? is the op5 really that bad with the jelly scroll?
>>
>>61297025
Moto Z Play
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.