[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefox - want new tab next to current tab and control tab width

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
I use pic related literal piece of garbage browser and I want to make new tabs appear next to the current tab. Since an automatic update several weeks ago, the extension I previously used to control tab behavior has broken. I tried another extension, but it doesn't do everything I want it to do and also appears to be buggy. In fact, most of my extensions are slowly starting to break with each automatic "update."

How do you make this piece of shit browser minimally usable?
>>
>not using opera in the year 2017
Huh
>>
>>61281188
>unironically using a botnet
>>
>>61281188
I used to use Opera before they turned it into Chrome without any way to customize it. Has it improved since then? I loved how, with original Opera, I could hold down the right mouse button and use the scroll wheel to change tabs. I haven't found a browser or browser+extension combination that has let me do that since then.
>>
Does nobody on /g/ use Firefox?
>>
/g/ is not your texh support fuck off
>>
>>61281455
>/an/ - hey guys, what sorts of food do you feed your pets
>/k/ - hey guys, what ammo do you use with your guns
>/p/ - hey guys, what sorts of settings do you use on your cameras
>/g/ - hey guys, what sorts of apps do you use on your smartphones
>/out/ - hey guys, what sorts of gear do you put in your backpack
>/ck/ hey guys, what sorts of foods do you use in your recipes
>/fit/ - hey guys, what sorts of exercises do you do to stay fit

But I can't ask people what their favorite, non-buggy Firefox extensions are. Right.
>>
>>61281428
Nope. Everyone who cares about performance switched to Chrome years ago. The white male virgins who use "alternative" software to make them feel special hung on to Firefox for longer, but switched when Mozilla committed the crime of firing a white male without their permission.
>>
>>61281520
>How do you make this piece of shit browser minimally usable?

Read the sticky and fuck off
>>
>>61281619
I don't want to install any Google software on this machine (or any of my computers).
>>
>>61281619
google is more "sjw" than mozilla though
>>
>>61281642
Asking you for your favorite extension isn't tech support.
>>
File: google social justice race.png (460KB, 1152x515px) Image search: [Google]
google social justice race.png
460KB, 1152x515px
>>61281661
This.
>>
File: 1286105320938.jpg (39KB, 429x501px) Image search: [Google]
1286105320938.jpg
39KB, 429x501px
Does it still have massive memory leaks?
>>
>>61281800
Unironically, yes. I'm also currently dealing with a laggy response when typing in text boxes in the browser.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.