[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once upon a time there was a young man. He traveled all throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jewcake.png (555KB, 996x560px) Image search: [Google]
jewcake.png
555KB, 996x560px
Once upon a time there was a young man. He traveled all throughout the land spreading cancer and disease and laughing about it. One day, he stumbled upon the world of computers. This man was so adept at learning, that he decided to learn how to code and spread cancer and disease among computers as well. Because he wanted to start small, the man decided to choose an OS that had a decent number of users, but did not saturate the market. He chose Linux. The man sat down and worked day and night to develop the most cancerous software that he could. At first glance, the software was glorious and helpful and people thought it would spread love and happiness throughout the land. However, by the time they realized how dangerous it was, it was too late. Too many distributions found workarounds to make it work, and supplied it by default in their install media. Only the few, the small, the KISS-oriented distros stayed away. However, due to supporting the freedom of their users, they reluctantly supplied this software in the repositories. Time went on, and people forgot about how cancerous this software was. When the man came out with another, even more sinister piece of software, everyone embraced it. Even the KISS-oriented distros welcomed it with open arms. They incorporated it by default and deprecated the older, more trusted software. The man sat at home, smirking, knowing full well that his creations of PulseAudio and SystemD would never go away. Lennart Poeterring is a menace and a beast, and we will never be able to escape. The End.
>>
I love Lennart.
All of my servers run RHEL.
All of my desktops and laptops run Fedora.
I have at least one framed portrait of Lennart in every room of my house.
I went to DevConf just to sniff his seat...
>>
wait, lennard created pulseaudio too? holy shit, everything he touches is cancer!
>>
>>61258274
Is there a systemd-less fedora
>>
>>61258346
Why would you want such a thing? Heathen.
>>
>>61258346
>>>/pol/tering
>>
>>61257790
I'd just like to interject for a moment. You appear to be using an element from this image in your post: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lennart_poettering.jpg
You may have done this accidentally, but you've violated the terms of its copyright license. This is a serious offense and I hope you take it as seriously as it deserves.
Not to say that you're not allowed to create derived works from this image, you are, but this picture is released under the Creative CommonsAttribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Therefor, you are free:

to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
to remix - to adapt the work;

Under the following conditions:

attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
share alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

In this case, the attribution requirement is resolved simply by including the following in your post:

By Kushal Das (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Now that you have read this, I hope you have a better understanding of your rights and obligations when remixing and sharing this work. They will let you edit, now be nice and credit~
>>
>>61257790
Visit a local asylum and your problems with systemd will be solved permanently.
>>
>>61257790
I like the part where you provides solid arguments. Ho wait ..

>>61259580
It's the first copy-pasta I see that is useful and informative
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.