[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snapchat question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 232x218px
I think someone blocked me on snapchat. Our conversation disappeared, the account disappeared from my friends list and when i search for it and hit "add friend" it says "Sorry, couldn't find /username/". I can see the username in the "Add from Contacts" list.

Seems like straightforward deleted me. However, I can still find the account in snapchat search engine and can see their bitmoji.

Dod the person delete me, or just delete their account?
>>
>>61241570
Dumb botnet user
>>
>>61241585
But then again it is you who stalks me everywhere I go online.
>>
>>61241570
Install gentoo, that should fix this.
>>
>>61241570
is there a snapchat api

fucking normie
>>
Come on guys. Prove that /g/ is not just a containment board for people who tinker with Linux and Android.
>>
File: Grumpy_Old_Troll.jpg (6KB, 147x160px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy_Old_Troll.jpg
6KB, 147x160px
>>61241693
>Highschooler upset we won't help on the person who blocked him on normie social media
Lmao, whatever you did you probably deserve it, the fact that you're here begging for help just further reinforces your a shit person.
>>
You got blocked/removed.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>61241570
stop using proprietary software
>>
>>61241714
Nah. I want to be sure because snapchat is intentionally vague about this crap.

As much as you deride "normie" shit it's not like you do much different things over IRC and your super duper secure battlestation.
>>
>>61241693
Are you seriously coming to /g/ asking for help as to why someone stopped talking to you?

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>61241724
Is there any way to know for sure if it was block or remove?
>>
>>61241731
Either way you seem like a mega cunt, acting pissy someone blocked you then getting pissy on /g/ when we can't help you cause snapchat is closed source shitware.
>>
>>61241738
You pretend to not know how to read. I'm not asking about why ir any motive. I'm asking if there's a way to know for sure the difference between a delete, block or account deletion.

It's the kind of thing you endure and ponder when you fuck a passive agressive woman who happens to have a boyfriend.
>>
>>61241693
What are you trying to imply here, that we have something to prove to you or Snapchat is remotely worthwhile? All I need to say is that there are literally hundreds of guides for figuring this out and yes it does mean they blocked you. A word of advice: Don't participate in this kind of teen socialization, you'll only break your heart and act like an ass because it adds a layer of impersonality to absolve some of your sense of personal responsibility. Also this app is just a front for advertisers to get information from.
t. ruined someone's life over text and nearly got expelled for it in high school.
>>
>>61241741
If you can't see their snapscore, you were 110% blocked
>>
>>61241758
You could just fucking ask whoever it is?
>>
>>61241747
I'm not pissy. I'm the embodiment of calmness right now. It is you who is trying to express something grander by using your cunt and shit... like the big fearless boy you pretend to be.

I can smell the estrogen and cortisol from behind a screen, and the paranoid anxiety in your syntatic form.
>>
>>61241758
Again, wanting us to solve you issue with some cunt isn't tech related, just cause it's in regards to snapchat doesn't change anything.

If you can't see their stories anymore but they're still on you contact list, your blocked.

End of story, saged, move along please.
>>
>>61241761
He said as he posted in a real life honeypot that is closely monitored by government and private interests... and as he wandered through life with his acquired sense of digital doom and gloom.
>>
File: 1374465618676.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1374465618676.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>61241783
>This entire post
>This entire thread
Please go back to /b/
>>
>>61241781
In time. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>61241783
You don't seem calm, look we've answered your question several times and you seem really stressed about it still. What's bothering you about this?
>>
>>61241796
>Assuming how secure my network is
>Assuming honeypots are that simple
Nigger please.
>>
ITT: chubby teenager gets blocked by cute twink and projects his insecurities to anonymous men
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.